Humping

Loads of girls talk about humping on here, and I've tried, but I can't seem to get properly turned on. Any advice? What object do you hump on and what movements do you use?

Honestly for me its more of a I Hump because I am turned on, and not I hump TO get turned on.

kyliebishop:?Honestly for me its more of a I Hump because I am turned on, and not I hump TO get turned on.

Same here.

tbh i wud rather hump on a boy's hardon than something artificial.? i mean like we are kissing and i can feel it getting hard in his pants so i start to hump it and it feels so awesome.? it's made to order for teasing the clit, the perfect size and shape..

SweetTayla:

kyliebishop:?Honestly for me its more of a I Hump because I am turned on, and

Yeah, that's what I meant, I just badly worded it. I mean that I get horny, and try to hump my pillow, but it doesn't satisfy me or get me off. Any tips?
?

indieblues:

SweetTayla:

kyliebishop:?Honestly for me its more of a I Hump because I am turned on, and

?

Yeah, that's what I meant, I just badly worded it. I mean that I get horny, and try to hump my pillow, but it doesn't satisfy me or get me off. Any tips?
??

You might need something firmer...corner of mattress for me is always a guarentee and fast way to "get there". Just position "yourself" on the corner lean over the bed (helps if the bed is waist high) and then do you thing until your good.

Has anybody humped their cell?? I figured a way to make mine vibrate for long periods of time by holding down the volume button, then I use it to hit the sweet spots.? Also if you have a detachable showerhead, put it on the high-powered jet stream and hit your clit for some serious oohs and ahhs.?

I have always used a stuffed animal or a body pillow.

i like aqueezing something in between my legs when i hump, but i only dry hump because i dont have a boyfriend

goshhh >< what i likke is to put a hexbug nano under my pannties and hump a pillow, sooo yummmyy get a hexbug ;)

I have a large teddy bear that I hump a lot?mostly at night

We hump quite regularly and for us it is a good way to get off when parents are not too far away. Usually we can both get off and just have to get in the right position.

I usually use a pillow and sometimes a large stuffed teddy bear I have. i just go up and down or just squeeze my legs together. i get a little bit off by it but alot more from mastrubation, sometimes it helps mastrubating and squeezing my legs at the same time really helps. some people just dont get off from it just try different positions,different size objects and hardnesses and sex toys while humping. i enjoy it alot more while laying down i pretty much do all mastrubation and humping laying down you should try that if your not doing that already. i hope this helps.?

i use a little stuffed toy... i find its easier to handle

I just made a post about humping too. I use lots of different techniques but humping is still a favorite. I fold a pillow or use the corner of the mattress or the bed clothes rolled up. I am always turned on before I start which helps of course. I rock back and forth on the pillow. I like to be upright as riding it and then I can twist my nipples at the same time. I usually watch myself in the full length mirror. A little kinky but it's my own little fetish 😊

Humping is fun lol but I usually have to end with my hand

I usually use a pillow and i only hump when im horny

Bluechild:Humping is fun lol but I usually have to end with my hand?

Yeah sometimes with humping it can take a bit to get "there" and sometimes I get impatient and just go to my hand lol. but other times il be grinding/humping to just tease and enjoy the feelings and "it" will happen anyways.

I used a teddy aorund the mouth part is pointed but soft enough.?

I have a pillow sepcifically for this. I use a memory foam pillow with a silk pillow case.

CheyUnder269:I have a pillow sepcifically for this. I use a memory foam pillow with a silk pillow case.?

Same lol I have a small memory/beanie pillow that i rolled onto one night and found that it works wonders....same for a specific seam/pocket groove in my mattress that gives the best "service".

I have an ordinary pillow that I fold over. I prefer to keep panties or shorts on whilst humping.

In our garden shed there is an old armchair.Sometimes I play horsey on the arm.I wear a tracksuit pants and panties because I don't want to touch it but I like doing it.Only problem is finding an excuse to go out there without my mom or dad getting suspicious.

I accidentally discovered humping when i was 7 years old in gym class climbing a rope... it was by far the most powerful sensation I've ever felt. And i had several more orgasms climbing down. Ever since that day, I've humped the corner of my mattress, tables, chairs, pillows, the cold metal handles/poles to a treadmill, anything that is firm to acheive multiple orgasms everyday, but it wasn't until my teenage years when i had an orgasm with my hand that I've been orgasming for almost 10 years already... its the best and quickest way to acheive orgasm and I'm 27 now. I've been wanting to acheive orgasm this way with my partner but not sure how

i hump everything lol

just kidding. ?I've caught myself in the middle of the night with my pillow between my legs, but i've mostly used toys. ?i managed to get my hands on one when i was younger. ?

I recently saw a video where a girl was humping the corner of her bed, and i thought it was interesting, but i didn't know people actually did that.

ive never tried it but maybe now ill give it ago

Reply to Thread