Is it an Addiction?

I am very open about it, but when a friend asked me if it was an addiction I honestly wasn't sure.? I told her I thought I could stop any time, but every time I tried I failed.? I mean there are worse things to be addicted to, but still I don't like the idea of being addicted to anything.? SO I was wondering how long you guys think you could go without doing it.? Haha, give it a try for fun, you might be surprised.

I'm addicted. I'm cool with that.

Never gone longer than 2 weeks. It wasn't good, I got very snappy and just wasn't nice to be around. I don't see it as an addiction more of a need. My body needs orgasms just like I need food and water and I need to masturbate just as I need to eat, sleep or go to the loo.

i do not think you can call this a medical addiction because it does not get relapses. it does however cause a chemical dependance.this is what the medical definition of addiction is ?http://www.asam.org/quality-practice/definition-of-addiction ?

I admit I'm so addicted as I must masterbate at least once a day if not two or three times daily. The longest I have gone without pleasure is two days and was grumpy and irritable the whole two day.

I don't think it's an "addiction" since we are sexual beings and our bodies are meant to have orgasms, we aren't meant to do drugs or whatever other things people get addicted to.
My boyfriend and I have sex a few times a week and on the days we don't I usually masturbate at some point.

Beth Annr:I admit I'm so addicted as I must masterbate at least once a day if not two or three times daily. The longest I have gone without pleasure is two days and was grumpy and irritable the whole two day.?

Haha that sounds pretty much like me :)

l can just see the group therapy session, l'm Tayla and l'm a masturbation addict....

I think we can get addicted to masturbation because of the chemicals our body produce when we orgasm? dunno lol but I don't think it's bad at all as long as it doesn't intefere with your daily life.

Have I ever tried to stop? hell no! lol why should I stop doing something that makes me happy :D

As long as you're not skipping school work or whatever to do it, i don't think it's an addiction. I'd say my longest "dry" spell was 3 weeks.

For me, it's not an addiction but i am pretty much inlove with it lol it's more of a personal thing for me, i mean even if i have sex and have the best orgasm(s) ever, i sometime still have an urge to masturbate after. Not exact sure why but it make me feel comfortable. :) And the long time i've ever gone without masturbating is about a week, and i hated it, i really irratated lol

I am 13, and I had my first orgasm when I was 9... I didn't know that is what it was at the time though, I had some tingling and itching going on in my pants, and I went and laid on my bed for a little while to let it pass. Whilst lying there, I started rubbing and scratching at the area that was giving me problems, and suddenly my stomach felt as if it had knotted, I was trembling and shaking for 20 or 30 seconds. I had no idea what it was, but I knew I liked it and wanted to feel it again, and the next day I did, again, and again, and again. So I suppose you could say that I have an addiction, but I am just so in love with that feeling as the orgasm starts and your body takes over...

?

?

Reply to Thread