Penises

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I see my brother's penis more often than I should. He's kiinda shameless and I don't want to encourage him so I usually run away and not dwell on it.

undefined:
undefined

How old is ?he

He's 15, but getting closer to 16.

Do you like seeing it? Is he hard?

It's okay, I mean it's a penis and that's nice, but he's my brother so I don't like to dwell on it. And yes, he's usually hard, I'm pretty sure he makes sure of that.

I feel like boys are always hard at that age.

undefined:
undefined

you don't find it too creepy he gets hard and exposed himself to you? :/ I mean fine if you enjoy it, but that sounds like a problem if it is unwanted.

That's exactly how I feel! It totally creeps me out! He doesn't do this to my sister, only me, so it gets me a little nervous. I don't know what he's trying to do but it seems like he's getting some sort of gratification exposing himself to a girl. I don't want to be part of his gratification, that's just messed up, but I don't know what to do about it.

Speak to your parents :/ you don't want him taking that attitude out into public...?

I don't really want to get him in trouble if this is just a passing thing, but if it gets too out of hand I'll have to. I guess I could talk to him myself but I honestly feel afraid to bring it up to him directly.

"I guess I could talk to him myself but I honestly feel afraid to bring it up to him directly."

Haha maybe you are the one who is "bringing it up."

?

?

?

I certainly hope not! He's got enough dirty magazines and stuff for that I'm sure.

I've seen a lot of penises in my family. I saw my brothers from an early age, my dad later on.

My brother is two years younger and it's been a few years since we stopped being naked in front of each other, but his penis is probably the last thing that will turn me on. I get more turned on by hot looking guys and when I fantasize about having sex with them, I obviously then imagine what their hard penis would look and feel like.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread