Penises

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Hello I'm new here I'm 13 years old and a virgin. I have a little brother, I grew up seeing his penis his whole life and never bothered me seeing them. But now when I see their penises I get wet and tingling feeling down there and feel like masterbating to the images of them. Have you ever had this experience before growing up with brothers?

Am I wrong for feeling this way? Am I normal?

i do not have any brothers but i do get turnes on by penises. its normal. i was also fine seeing penises until a certian point i got all giggly and i kept trying to find pictures of penises in everything.?

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }I'm 13 almost 14 and a bit of a slow developer. My friends (girls) have been talking for over a year about boy parts and I found it a turn-off. I have no brother just two young sisters. Lately though I find strange thoughts coming into my mind. When I'm doing homework in my room my mind drifts to one or two boys in school that seem attractive to me. I even picture one of the boys going to the bathroom to pee. Then I start blushing and I feel myself get hot and trembly. I don't know where this comes from and I try to blank my mind as quickly as I can. I hope I'm not going weird or something.

I think it's okay to be turned on by penises. I'm 13 and i kinda get turned on from that. It's normal because we're still growing and as our body matures over time, these thing just seem TOTALLY DIFFERENT to what they seemed like when we were...younger.

@ladyC

HA! No, you're not going weird or anything. Well sort of, but only in the same way everyone else goes weird when we start to mature sexually. Don't worry at all! You sound totally normal to me, and I study this stuff. :)

Thanks.? I feel safe admitting these things here.

Yes I know what you mean. I feel very safe admitting my feeling and thought here ad well. Thst is why I asked if any other girls felt the same as I do.

@Beth Annr. Is it the sight/thought of dicks that gets you excited, or the fact that they're your brothers' dicks? Not judging either way.
If it's the first one, then that makes perfect sense.
If it's the second one, that is a little different but hardly unheard of.

Just seeing a penis in general get me excited weather is my brothers or online. My brothers and babies are the only penses I have seen in real life. I love to look at online penises also.

Beth Annr:Just seeing a penis in general get me excited weather is my brothers or online. My brothers and babies are the only penses I have seen in real life. I love to look at online penises also.?

With some of the creeps on gurl, you should probably get ready for a heap of dick pics arriving in your inbox anytime soon

mandakim:

Beth Annr:Just seeing a penis in general get me excited weather is my brothers or online. My brothers and babies are the only penses I have seen in real life. I love to look at online penises also.?

With some of the creeps on gurl, you should probably get ready for a heap of dick pics arriving in your inbox anytime soon?

yep - there was a thread on here recently with some really nice dicks on, i'll try bump it. Saves ppl sending her ones (and they wont be as nice as the ones from that thread?lol)

@BethAnnr

Hate to tell you, but you're 100% normal. :)

And yeah. You might end up seeing more dicks than you want.

i wonder if there is a message board somewhere where all of our BFs get together and talk about our pussies!

do u think that would be normal? kinda weirds me out...

I asked my boy if he and his friends ever talk about girls' pussies and he said not really. They tend to talk about what happened more than what the girl's body was like.
In fact though, boys don't talk to each other about this stuff as much as we think, or as much as we do. :)

I dont have brothers but i feeeel that with other boys at school even though i havent seen thier peniss

I just think that they are amazing how they work and seeing a penis in real life is so much better than in pics or videos. So glad that I'm not the only girl that feels this way. I feel somewhat normal now thanks to all.

P Beth Annr The only girls who don't find dicks amazing would probably be lesbians, and for obvious and logical reason. You're normal and fine.

Oh and ignore the guy (friendly77_78) who said he'll send you pics of his weenie. Seems awfully creeperish to me.

When I was about 5 my half brother lived with us for a year. I thought he was really cute. Even in a sexual way. I had a big crush on him. Last time I saw him was a few years ago, and the feelings aren't there anymore.

Hi lesbian here lol.. i felt the same way when i was younger but instead of siblings it was my mom, it was my mom that turned me on, it was actually just the fact that seeing another person naked that got me wet. Its just me, my younger sister and my mom so when she would sometime was around in her panties or come out of the shower and i some how noticed her i would get really horny seeing another vagina lol

i don't think that women squirt. Only guys build a load I think.

I often saw my father's penis, but it is ugly and did not stir me. he washed very dark. my boyfriend's penis nice and bright, it's very exciting for me, I get wet seeing it

I haven't seen my father's.I prefer not to think about it.

I just think I'm obsessed with penises and don't know why. Any other girl feel the same as I do?

It is perfectly normal to feel that way. ?When did you start getting aroused like that and what are your classmates/friends experiences to compare to?

Just whatever you do, maintain appropriate ?boundaries with your family members.

PrincessPeaches:It is perfectly normal to feel that way. ?When did you start getting aroused like that and what are your classmates/friends experiences to compare to?Just whatever you do, maintain appropriate ?boundaries with your family members.
I started to get aroused last year at 12 old. I never actually talked to classmates but only one friend she didn't feel the same asI do.?

?

I just think I'm obsessed with penises and don't know why. Any other girl feel the same as I do?

Hehe yeah, that means 1. we're straight (or bi) and 2. we are sexual. Being sexual is what keeps are species living so it makes complete sense. It can also be a fun subject to explore. With guys, it's weird to remember that they have penises just because they wear pants or shorts all the time. Its also weird to think that they get erections hehe. It makes me very curious for when I get a bf. (I'm 19 and still haven't had one, simply because I am picky both for the types of guys I want to date as well as how we relate.)

As for getting turned on by your brothers it is completely fine, you just wouldn't want to do anything about it because they are your brothers, not people to have that type of relationship with. (Idk if that is a given or not, but just in case it's not I'll say it :))

Beth Annr:I just think I'm obsessed with penises and don't know why. Any other girl feel the same as I do??

I mentioned already that I don't have any brothers(most girls tell me I am lucky!) but in the last year my thoughts are often about penises and testicles.So I think many girls are like this.However its like girls and masturbating(where girls say they don't) and a lot of girls pretend to be either turned off or disgusted by penises.I hear girls in my class say that but somehow I don't really believe them.
Can I ask does having a brother or brothers mean that you see a penis fairly often?

I am 2 years older than my brother. My mother never hid his penis from me. Till I was about seven years old she would put us both in the tub together. I remember one time asking my mother why his penis got long and hard sometimes, yes we touched each other sometimes, and she told me she would tell me went I got older and she did when I was 13. Till I was about 12 we kind of run around the house naked. When I reached puberty I got kind of ashame of my developing breast and pubic hair and stated covering up more. My parents have never worn a lot of cloths in the house and yes I have seen my father's penis many time. Now that I am 17 and have been sexually active for 2 years when I see my fathers penis which is not very often I think of the fact that if not for him and his genital I would not be her on earth. ?

I find it good to be able to come here and talk about these things.I hear girls in my class saying that boys genitals are disgusting and it annoys me.But I'm afraid if I say anything they will think I'm weird.I spend time searching online and its great when I find stories about how girls react on seeing their first penis in real life.The only turnoff I have is that I can't think about my father's penis.I know I came from there but I don't want to think or imagine it.
I found this survey online that may interest girls who have brothers.
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }a:link { }http://www.surveycrest.com/s/57501ead1cd65

I dont think you're weird at all. I love to look at penises and balls and boys in general, whenever I see a penis I get excited. I always have my eyes open for opportunities lol.?

I find tumblr good for pics.? I'm afraid I don't get any other opportunities to see penises.

Yes, tumblr is awesome for seeing penises and naked male viewing.? There just seems to be a big variety of men so its easy to find what you like.? Tumblr even has pages just dedicated to balls, never knew there were so many nice and different looking balls.? Balls are fun to look at when I am with freinds or at our girl get togethers, we all laugh and compare to the guys we have done things with.

Is it weird that a lot of us or most have have seen penises and balls in real life but still like seeing them on tumblr pages or other sites?

Tumblr is great :D I really only find them hot and a turn-on if they're shaved and circumcised and Tumblr makes that fairly easy to find :D

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread