I bought my first vibrator!!!

I bought my first vibrator Yay!! its a small one. it isnt as strong then a toothbrush but thats because i only spent 20 dollars on it, the more expensive ones are probably stronger, I will get one like that later. its better becasue i can stick it anywhere i want and its more comftrable and definetly more quiet but not quiet enough that i can use it around people in complete scilence. i spent all day useing it today. anyone elce get a vibrator. i stumbled upon a store in the mall that sells them hopefully it will always be in buisness, i went into the store and saw whips and handcuffs and im like oh heres a haloween store then i saw the section with vaginal strechers butt plugs and vibrators and baught one. the vibrators are so expensive the cheapest one is 20 dollars.?

I like this post. I don't know how to do the quotes right yet. That vibrator sounds really nice

I bought my first vibrator from a store at the mall too. It was a while ago though. Spencers... they sell more novelty type stuff for the most part. It was far less embarrasing to go there as a lot of people get their adult items as gag gifts or stuff like that.?
Mine wasn't expensive either but it didn't last long. You have to spend a little bit more and maybe go online to get something good.?

Congratulations there girlie! I got mine many years ago and is has always served me well. Even though it's technically not a vibrator; I don't think I could ever live without it. Happy cumming!

I got mine on the internet for about $5. It's really cheap but gets the job done.

I bought mine for about $40 at a Sexpo gig. It's meant to be the strongest around. It is amazing!

Sometimes mild feels better on your clit
Also smaller is easier to manipuate with just your thighs

I just bought my first about a month and a half ago. It's a Durex play I bought from Walgreens for $20. I loved it so much I bought a rabbit vibrator and dong online ($20 and $30) a couple weeks ago. I'm in love, I think I have a toy problem now.

Rabbit rocks! ? Thing is maturbation becomes somewhat 'adwquate' after you have intercourse and have somene else doing the masturbating.

Hence why we love toys. ?They provide sensations we crave our fingers just cant.

Agree about Rabbit ? just purchased one.

I bought mine on second-hand site for $10. It was a bachelor gift.

I would love to own one of these, but I don't have one yet - I don't hold a? credit card that?I can buy one with yet...

If you want a cheap one, let me refer you to Wish.Com, when the page opens you will?see a search box at the top of the page.?put Sex Toy in there?and prepare to be?blown away by the choice that is available...

Reply to Thread