What is your pussy's shape?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

What is your pussy's shape? And, are you comfortable with it? I'm curious about what is the most common type. Mine is 10!

http://i.imgur.com/msWT7.jpg

27 or 28

29!

10. I guess

I guess 27.

23 or 27

And i like it a lot.

OK, be honest. Every time you read a reply, do you go back to the chart to have a look at her pussy?

10 is probably closest.

@Carrie95 I do. But it's not like I have the whole chart memorized XD. I assume you're going about it a different way though?

Carrie95

haha - glad to know it's not just me that does this

OmgItsRira:@Carrie95 I do. But it's not like I have the whole chart memorized XD. I assume you're going about it a different way though?

Strictly a professional analysis, thank you!

Mines closest to a 10

I think im a 21

Girls who have your labia or clit hood poking out, do you become aroused when your clit hood or labia rubs with your underwear/jeans, etc...?

The link no longer works

OmgItsRira:The link no longer works 

Thanks! I've just fixed it! 

want to message you but I can't :-( @iseestarsdiana

kind of like 20

I see that some of the pictures have a thigh gap and others don't. I wonder how the degree of pussy shape is affected by having a thigh gap.

Somewhere between a 1 and a 20

Carrie95:OK, be honest. Every time you read a reply, do you go back to the chart to have a look at her pussy? 

Yes I did lol

3 17 21 look kind of like me

I'm not sure which number mine would be. But I do like my vagina regardless of shape.

25 i think

Outer lips of 8, inner of 27. I have been told all the tissue down there is highly senstive, so the more you got the senstivity you have in theory. I am perfectly happy with what I got. All labia is different but beautiful it its own way.

7 or 27

Carrie95:OK, be honest. Every time you read a reply, do you go back to the chart to have a look at her pussy? 

Lol I Did That :)

confuzed:

Lol I Did That :) 

Haha who doesn't? :D

BUMP :S

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread