How many times ?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hi, i just wanted to know how many times is it normal to masturbate in one day? I got to a point in the past that I did it like 3 times a day and I was only like 11... I donīt know if it is normal. (Sorry for my English, iīm Portuguese)
Thaks ;)

I used to do it like twice a day, three at max. That's when I was younger though. Now that I'm 16, I only do it once a day. Nothing wrong if you do it more than once.

2-3 times, at least, if I get the change and have enough spare time. 

PeachyKate:2-3 times, at least, if I get the change and have enough spare time.  

This ^^^ lol

mandakim:

This ^^^ lol 

Haha, generally once I've got myself going...I find it hard to stop, unless I'm feeling worn out or have to do stuff. 

PeachyKate:

mandakim:

This ^^^ lol 

Haha, generally once I've got myself going...I find it hard to stop, unless I'm feeling worn out or have to do stuff.  

Ha yep I know that feeling :D

I can do it like 2-3 times a day for a week or so. It just happens :)

Up to last month when I got my Sklya at least once a day. Dr nor anyone else said anything to me about orgasms after it was inserted so I was afraid what the contractions during an orgasm would do to me inside or push the IUD out. I waited till 15 days after insertion and had to try and it felt soooo good. I went back for my checkup Monday and asked my Dr about orgasms with IUD and told me it was ok after the cramps ended.    

i do it 3-5x a day

Whenever I get super horny lol or havent cummed in awhile

2 or 3 usually... once in the shower before school, once when I get home and once in bed before I sleep. my record was 12 though... was a little sore after that.

When I am very horny (most before my period start) than it could be that I masturbate 2-3 times

I usually do it twice a day, sometimes even up to fourtimes a day when i am stressed

Usually once a day having 2 to 3 orgasms. 

1-2x a day for sure ? more ifI could bfind more privacy

Normally once a day, in bed before sleep. I usually only O once. I have had sessions tho where I just kept going, was pretty sore after.
?

it depends.? some days I don't do it and all and other days I can do it up to 4 times.?

??it all depends on my mood and fatigue. I do it every day or 1 day a week.

most I've done is 3 times in one day, most times it's just a few times a week

At least a couple of times most days, more if l get the chance.

i definitely will make sure to do at least one a day all the time

I do it most time once a day. Sometimes twice, but I di have those times when I have the house to myself and nouthing to do that its more ;)

I probably do it once every two months.

There isn't really a right or wrong amount of time out there. Do it as much or as little as you feel the need to. When I was in middle and high school I did it one time a day on average. Now that I am in college I tend to do it only 3-4 times a week. A big difference now is that I will usually go for 2-3 orgasms when I do masturbate. So I do it probaly the same amount as I did in the past, but I just do it within a smaller window of time is all.

4 hours straight last weekend. ?Was totally sore.

All I know is that we are all chronic masturbators and once you start doing it, it's for life.

Does it only count if it leads to orgasm? I masturbate an average of twice a day, but I don't orgasm each time. Most of the time I just edge for 10 minutes or so to relieve some tension throughout the day.

Rayne:4 hours straight last weekend. ?Was totally sore.?

Why is it I am having a hard time believing this?

I usually masterbate average of 2 or 3 a day.

Sometimes once a day, sometimes a few times a week. Don't do it twice a day hardly ever.

Right now I am waiting for my bf who is away so not doing it at all.

I think there is really no right or wrong number. I mean...if it interfers with your daily life then yeah cut down. I guess just kinda understand the difference for you between want and need?and figure out what wanting to m-bate vs needing to m-bate feels like for you. Sometimes wants can lead to needs i guess. Its a werid time [especially if you are a teen like me]..our hormones are raging and our clits/girly area down there can be comparable to that cool but sometimes annoyingly amazing outgoing friend that you may have in your social circle.

Your clit/vag is like that cool but sometimes super annoying friend that always wants to take a short trip in the car down to OrgasmTown at random times. Sometimes its planned if its been awhile but other times she shows up radomly while your sleeping or doign homework, beeping the horn outside yelling "Hey! lets go now!" and sometimes you can't because you are too busy but you really want to. And if you keep holding off from going to OrgasmTown and only opt to go to TeaseTown, PressingsPlaza, LegCross Avenue or Touchies Tap & Grill with her.... it only gets worse because its not exactly the trip that she wants... and she will keep showing up.... beeping and honking constantly until you cave and go to Otown with her.

So i guess what I am trying to say is if the beeping starts and your "friend" wants to go and you do/can as well....then go for it :)?

Haha I've never thought about it that way ^^^ but I so know what that friend is like xD

mandakim:Haha I've never thought about it that way ^^^ but I so know what that friend is like xD?

Its a love hate relationship lol XP?

Like twice a day usually

Once a day typically.?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread