Dirtiest fantasy while masturbating?

I feel like sometimes when I masturbate I have some very, very dirty fantasies. I don't know if I would try them in real life, but they're fun to think about.

I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks about kinky/weird/dirty things when they're masturbating? What's the kinkiest thing you've ever fantasized about? Would you ever actually try it?

recently I had a dirty fantasy. Oral threesome! I invite to visit my friend Man, we're sitting at home with a friend. We decided to seduce my friend for oral sex. We stripped it and begin to take turns to give him a blowjob. We specifically pauses that he did not finish too early and then continue to caress.

I'm actually quite unashamed at this point in time of my main fetish. Not many people will understand it, some may even turn their nose up in disgust but my most thought about sexual fantasy is what gets ME off when I'm alone with myself. I've come to learn over the years that, as long as the fetish is safe and if more than one person participates consensually it is nothing to be ashamed of. I have even participated in my "fantasy" back in my past multiple times a few years ago. Now that things are different, my imagination comes into play. And yes I find it to be quite kinky.... I have urolagnia. I don't know why, I don't know what sparked it but I've had it ever since I can remember. It's what gets me off nearly every time I masturbate, along with thoughts of my sweetheart and other intimate things with him. :)

I don't have any really dirty fantasies, but I have some that I think about a lot during those moments. Probably my favorite one is that I'm laying on my bed playing and my friend is sitting at the end of the bed watching me. It's getting intense so I kind of forget he's there, until he moves. He takes the toy out of my hand and replaces it with his mouth, eating me until I explode. Then we have sex. Just thinking about that turns me on lol. I hope it can happen someday

~~I'm actually quite unashamed at this point in time of my main fetish. Not many people will understand it, some may even turn their nose up in disgust but my most thought about sexual fantasy is what gets ME off when I'm alone with myself. I've come to learn over the years that, as long as the fetish is safe and if more than one person participates consensually it is nothing to be ashamed of. I have even participated in my "fantasy" back in my past multiple times a few years ago. Now that things are different, my imagination comes into play. And yes I find it to be quite kinky.... I have urolagnia. I don't know why, I don't know what sparked it but I've had it ever since I can remember. It's what gets me off nearly every time I masturbate, along with thoughts of my sweetheart and other intimate things with him. :)

You're not alone - I find this to be quite a turn-on as well.

Other fantasies include being tied up and blindfolded at a sex party, where different people take turns coming into my room and taking advantage of me.

A MFF threesome.

A FFF threesome with a lot of sex toys.

Almost two years ago, I had a rape fantasy pop in my head in the shower.

Those were very hot.

I'm not sure why but I lots of times imagine a medical fantasy.  Thinking about the bright lights on me, being strapped down and feet in the stiyrups.  There are lots of people in scrubs moving around.  The doctors and nurses use medical instruments on my body.  

i dont know know maybe it is because it is so many things I am uncomfortable with.  I HATE going for the well woman exam.  I HATE being open and exposed and people looking at ME.  

But when need inspiration that fantasy can almost always get me there.  

Just a FF fantasy also is very exciting. 

I'm into it.

I tend to have a lot of fantasies that would be classified under BDSM, always with me in the submissive role. It sort of freaks me out because I am an absolute control freak in every aspect of my life. I'm used to being in charge and in control as much as I can possiblly manage. I just can't seem to get off when I think about being the dominant one. It does nothing for me. I'm a little scared about going into specifics about some of the things I think about, but it's more than just little things like being tied up or spanking, though both are definitely featured.

I've often thought about group sex. Like more than just a threesome. Sometimes with multiple men having sex with me a the same time (or at least, you know, in a single session). Sometimes the number I think about is very high. Like above 15, or even above 20. I don't know why since I've never gone all the way with a man and always considered sex very intimate, but at least the idea of this really turns me on.

The one thing that really bothers me is occasionally I have very vivid rape fantasies. Obviously rape is a horrible thing and I would never actually want to be raped. But the fantasies still pop into my mind pretty frequently, and I can't understand why. They're often very rough and sometimes even with people who I wouldn't ever want to touch me. It really gets me off thinking about it, but I feel guilty. Like it's not something I should enjoy thinking about.

As far as more normal things, I've fantasized about being with othe women a few times, though I've never even kissed another girl.

Other fantasies include being tied up and blindfolded at a sex party, where different people take turns coming into my room and taking advantage of me.

I have had this exact fantasy a few times. It's really hot. At least, it works for me.

Just doing sexual things with my boyfriend. 

I like to nasterbate several times a day. I have a tendency to fantasize about deeply penetrative, passionate and occasionally frantic sex with my hubby or one of my girlfriends I like at the time. I used to get very horny imagining women in tight-fitting teddies and pantyhose, having sex with each other . Orgies, voyeurism, group sex and lesbianism are a turn-on. Deep, rough and frantic sex from behind and female dominance are very arousing thoughts.  Every time I think about the experience I smile.

Now that things are different, my imagination comes into play. And yes I find it to be quite kinky.... I have urolagnia.

NM ~

If you don't mind me asking, what have you done in this area (or fantasized about doing)?  Feel free to PM me if you don't want to disclose here.  I haven't come across too many people who have this kink.

Adriennecm:

Now that things are different, my imagination comes into play. And yes I find it to be quite kinky.... I have urolagnia.

I didn't know that this had a name, but it's something iv thought about a lot but never dared tell anyone before

NM ~

Got your PM; thanks for sharing!  I'm with you 100% in all you mentioned.  :-)

You're welcome and thanks for reading! :P

Mine is soooooo bad.

Mine is like, I'm at a friend's house, and she's house-sitting for the weekend, and I'm keeping her company. We both get kinda drunk, and we both go to bed, and I'm like in the extra room. And then her younger brother (like 15) and his friends all come in from the movies, like four or five of them, cuz someone gave them a ride and they all came back together. Something like that.

Anyway, I'm semi-drunkish, but aware of what's going on, and one of them comes into my room and talks stuff with me, and he sees I'm kinda wasted, and next thing you know, I'm spreading for his young dick. And like as soon as he finishes, another one would get in and start to pump, and I'd just be on my back taking it, one at a time, and they'd keep shooting in me, and they'd go at least two times each. And like my friend would be doing the same thing in her room ('cept her brother would only be with me, of course).

So hott. Would never happen for about a hundred reasons.

I have no idea if anyone has one like mine.

I always think about kicking guys in the balls. Something about it makes my heart race and turns me on so bad. I've always been fascinated with kicking guys in the balls since I was little and I've done it often, but for the past several years it's been a sexual fantasy for me. I even like to watch videos of girls kicking guys in the nuts while I masturbate. I love everything about it.

I did something last night...thought it would be fun.  I did some "holiday theme" fantasizing since I was in the mood and with it being christmas eve and everything...I imagined that "Santa" came down the chimney and caught me in the middle of putting out his milk and cookies.  He wasn't your usual old man santa....in my mind he was a young, strong, well built muscular man...and he had a very obvious bulge down in his red pants :p
Anyways...I showed him the milk and cookies and he looked at me and said, "I want something sweeter."  He proceeded to ask me if I had been good or naughty all year, I was embarrassed and told him I had been very naughty.  He started to kiss me and said that naughty girls get a special present from santa.  You can imagine how the rest of this goes, I'm sure...it was very hot and steamy...but it sure was fun!! ;)

brandneweyes00:I did something last night...thought it would be fun.  I did some "holiday theme" fantasizing since I was in the mood and with it being christmas eve and everything...I imagined that "Santa" came down the chimney and caught me in the middle of putting out his milk and cookies.  He wasn't your usual old man santa....in my mind he was a young, strong, well built muscular man...and he had a very obvious bulge down in his red pants :p
Anyways...I showed him the milk and cookies and he looked at me and said, "I want something sweeter."  He proceeded to ask me if I had been good or naughty all year, I was embarrassed and told him I had been very naughty.  He started to kiss me and said that naughty girls get a special present from santa.  You can imagine how the rest of this goes, I'm sure...it was very hot and steamy...but it sure was fun!! ;) 

wow that has me unbelievable turned on. thanks for sharing. 

^^ me too. So many mental images. I may need to steal that fantasy if that's okay?

Honestly I've had many fantasies.
But asking which one was the dirtiest/kinkiest? Well..

I have fantasized about a girl with a strap-on doing me while jerking me off.

Usually I think about the guy I like and that works out pretty good ;)

My FWB in a completely submissive position: tied up, blindfolded, gagged, everything. I'm playing with him when his (extremely hot) sister whom I've crushed on before walks in. She dominates us both and makes me watch while she dominates him.

Can't actually carry out the fantasy in real life because 1) only place me and him can fuck is in his apartment where there is an actual real threat that we'll get walked in on, and being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and gagged aren't exactly optimal conditions to make a quick getaway and 2) obviously the sister would not be cool with this. I haven't said a word to her in my life and there's absolutely 0% chance she likes girls, anyway. If she found out my FWB, her brother, has ever had sexual contact at all with a girl then she'd most definitely report him to his parents.

Most torturous thing is that my FWB would probably be cool with this whole thing happening in real life including the incest (which I kind of hate myself for getting off to). You could say that he's an interesting person.

Holy bump lol. Can't post in threads that have been inactive for 2.5 years

Oh, really? I didn't know sorry

have fantasized about having sex with some of my friends dads.

being ganged in front of an audience

your also not alone i to also love to dream about things that some of them I've done but also i like to ponder things I've not done and being tied up and blindfolded and just letting anyone use me guys or g?rls i would also to have someone watch me as i play with my pussy xx michelle xx

Its easier than yu think making famtasies reality but then they lose their fantansy value and become another been there done it

At the moment mine is being gangbanged, which is weird since I'm a virgin. But it turns me on soooooo much

undefined:
undefined

I'd actually like to try that too

I guess I'm like a lot of you here because one of my dirtiest fantasies is letting a bunch of guys fuck me in a row at a party while a bunch of people watch. I actually told my bf about it and he said he thought it sounded pretty hot which surprised me because I thought he'd be upset that I thought about other guys sometimes when masturbating. He even joked about setting something up but I know he wouldn't actually be ok with me fucking a bunch of other guys and I'd probably be too afraid of someone recording it anyway. It's a sooo hot to think about though.

Okay, this may sound strange but here goes. Until I was 11 I had a bedwetting problem and had to wear pullups to bed. Somehow now, diapers and pullups get me excited. I keep a package hidden in my room and I put them on and masterbate in them. I don't pee or poop in them. I just like the crinkly sound the make when I play in them. They ALWAYS make me cum. I'm afraid to tell my BF about it, but maybe he would be turned on too.

Reply to Thread