First orgasm survey - solo first orgasm experiences only

NOTE: Solo first orgasm experiences only for this survey. If you had 1st O with partner please don't respond :)

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)?
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them.
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm?
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm?

First orgasm:
6.  Age then?
7.  Age now?
8.  Time of day and location?
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)?
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you?
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused?
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited?
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm.
14.  How long did this process take?
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)?
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup.
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came.
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm?
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it?
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)?
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had?

After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way?
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.

Before first orgasm:
1. Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). Parents were Catholic and regular churchgoers. They didn't believe in sex before marriage and told me off for doing things like straddling sofa arms. My mom caught me with my hands down my pants in the garden once and gave me the stern talk about "nice girls don't do things like that". Not great. It definitely put me off touching myself in those early days. When the feelings of tension started to get more regular I found other things to do till the feelings went away.
2. Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? No. Apart from being aroused on several occasions I never got anywhere near to having an orgasm until my first time.
3. Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. I'd been aroused quite a lot but the time leading up to my first orgasm was a lot more intense that anything I'd felt before. On earlier times I just felt a bit warm and nice, and I'd sometimes touch myself or press myself against furniture.
4. Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? I did have one on 'first orgasm' night but prior to that I don't remember having any.
5. Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? Looking back on it I definitely woke up in an aroused state a few times but didn't know what it was. I just felt nice and warm and my tummy felt a bit tight. This happened a few times over a period of a couple of months. And my first orgasm happened not long after I woke up after a really hot dream.

First orgasm:
6. Age then? 12
7. Age now? 18
8. Time of day and location? About 3am, in my bedroom (well, shared bedroom).
9. Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Younger sister asleep in bed about 10 feet away, but with bookcase/shelving unit between beds, so we couldn't directly see each other without sitting up.
10. How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? I had recently starting having periods, and I knew something else was happening to me but didn't know what it was. I was aware of feeling tense a lot of the time (especially in the evening and at bed time) but kind of happy sometimes too - e.g. I'd straddle sofa arms and my tummy would feel pleasant. The evening before I had my first orgasm I remember it was summer and it was warm, my tummy felt very tight and I was restless. I kept wandering around the house and the garden. Didn't really know what horny was back then, but that's what it was. I had that deep achey sensation that makes you want to put something inside you.
11. What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? It happened while I was asleep so there's not anything I can say here.
12. How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? I felt very restless when I went to bed and it took me ages to get to sleep. When I woke up I was very close to having an orgasm, but I didn't know that at the time, of course. I wasn't scared but I remember feeling elated and my heart was pounding. I really really wanted to touch myself but the Catholic guilt thing was very strong.
13. Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. I had a really erotic dream which lasted for ages and I really didn't want it to end. Suddenly I felt an enormous sense of excitement building... and then I woke up. I sat up straight away and could feel my tummy was all tight and tingley and my pussy was achey and itching like mad. I ignored it like a good little Catholic girl and rolled around trying to get back to sleep. After about 5 minutes I gave up and thought I'd try and maybe massage the itch away (well, it made sense to me at the time!). I was really hot so pushed the covers down and knelt on my bed. I was amazed to find that I was really wet and it physically all felt very different to normal i.e. it was all very puffed up, slippery and hot. I started gently 'rubbing the itch away' and it just felt amazing. I did this kneeling for a while then I lay down on my back and started rubbing harder and faster. I do remember thinking that at some point I was going to have to stop all this nonsense and just go back to sleep!
14. How long did this process take? I think it was about 20 minutes from the point I woke up to being on the edge of having that first orgasm.
15. Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? I was aware I was breathing heavily and moaning a bit and didn't want to wake up my sister, so I stopped a few times to check she was asleep. I noticed whenever I stopped that there was an overwhelming urge to start up again.
16. Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I was breathing very heavily and I was trembling because I was so excited. My tummy felt tight and achey and I was really sweaty.
17. Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. I felt something tighten really hard deep inside my tummy and my legs began to shake violently. The sudden increase in intensity really caught me by surprise and scared me... but there was no way I was going to stop! The tingley feeling spread and it started to feel like I was on fire.
18. Describe what it felt like when the release came. The intense fire in my tummy lasted for ages and then I felt a huge convulsion inside me and I started having incredibly strong contractions which felt like waves of pleasure and release and it made my body curl up. I actually cried when it was over, just from the sheer relief.
19. What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Easily a 10 - I've had a few similar ones but that first one was incredibly intense.
20. What was the duration of your first orgasm? A buildup of maybe 30 secs with intense contractions for 20 seconds.
21. Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? I was quietly moaning during the buildup and then got louder during the orgasm. I squealed during the release bit and cried for a little bit just afterwards.
22. Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? Yeah, it woke up my sister as I was moaing a lot and then burst into tears when I was done! I had to explain I'd had a bad dream and she believed me (she was about 7 at the time).
23. Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? It was really strong and really long. I've had similar ones to it since then but maybe because it was my very first one there was a huge amount of tension that had to be released, and that was what made it so intense.

After first orgasm:
24. Did it change your life in any way? Definitely! I felt grown up but also I knew that I now had a new thing I could do to myself whenever I wanted that would give me intense pleasure.
25. When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. Although that first time felt amazing I also felt extremely guilty about doing what I'd done and I swore to myself I would never do it again. These feelings lasted about two weeks (probably the longest two weeks of my life!) and I spent most of those two weeks feeling like someone had taken my toys away. I just felt tense and annoyed all the time. So, my second ever orgasm happened after another erotic dream and then I had THE most intense orgasm during my sleep and I woke up just as the contractions were dying away. It was pretty early in the morning, maybe about 5am, and so I went (with very wobbily legs!) to get a glass of water and cool down a bit, and while I was sitting cross legged out on the deck I started touching myself up the side of my shorts (very carefully in case anyone woke up and came out and saw me) and after about 10 minutes my tummy tightened up and exploded again. That was pretty much the end of the guilt thing. I just couldn't leave myself alone after that. When you have the ability to give yourself that much pleasure, why deny yourself that pleasure.

oh my goodness. i WAS going to write something here but i suddenly have to do something.......

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). No
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? When I started to get close I stopped because I didn't really know what was happening
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. I had been aroused before
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? No
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? No

First orgasm:
6.  Age then? 13
7.  Age now? 15
8.  Time of day and location? In the evening in my room
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? I was alone
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Not very horny and yes I did know
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I was becoming more curious about my sexuality and masturbation so I decided to try it out
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Scared and excited
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. I had masturbated before but never reached orgasm so when I did it this time I tried a different technique and kept going until I came
14.  How long did this process take? 15 minutes ish
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? This time I just kept going
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I was just losing control and felt like I was gonna pee
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. I had a set of beads which I rubbed along my clit and just kept rubbing until I came
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. It felt good but I was still shaky and unsure what had happened
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? About a 9 since it was so unexpected
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? 10 seconds tops
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? No
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No. 
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? I was so nervous and unsure but now I'm more confident I know how to achieve that feeling 

After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? Once I had orgasmed I started to masturbate frequently
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. A few days later I tried again but this time I was much more confident so I enjoyed it more

~~Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).  Made me curious thinking what it was all about
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? No first time I did it I had that strange lovely feeling
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them.  Curiosity started it but playing with myself got me aroused
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? No
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? NoFirst orgasm:
6.  Age then? 9
7.  Age now? 60
8.  Time of day and location? Morning whilst in my bedroom
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Sister asleep in other bed
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Not horny just wanted to try to see what it was like
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? was just touching myself
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Tingly
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. just kept tingling like on the edge of an orgasm
14.  How long did this process take? about 20 minutes
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? no I wanted to go all the way
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. hot and very tingly
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. fabulous feeling, lots of mini-orgasms up to the big thing
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. Like being all light
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? 7
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? about 3 minutes
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? don't think so
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? no
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? had much longer and multiple orgasmsAfter first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? yes everyday I did it, pleasure for no cost
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. the next day and better orgasm as I had realised the best places to touch

Before first orgasm:
1. Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).  Yes I was told not to touch myself there when I was young but I still did it.  I wasn't having orgasms but a nice feeling of pleasure plus that naughty guilty feeling.  A teacher in school one time told me not to do it in public.  She scared me for a while and I tried to do it only at home.
2. Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? No, I was happy with that warm tingly feeling down there and down my legs without going any further.  I would stop for a while then start again.
3. Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them.  Until I was 11 it was just a nice feeling.  Then I began to notice boys because my friends started talking about them.  I didn't have brothers so they were sort of unknown and strange but I found myself thinking about guys in school.  Just about 13 I got a sex ed talk in school and got a book to read.  It mentioned masturbation and orgasm and I understood what I had been doing and I wanted to find this orgasm that the book talked about.
4. Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm?  I had dreams about guys but I'm not sure they were sexual.
5. Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm?  Not really but since I was young I always touched myself a little before I got up.
First orgasm:
6. Age then? 13
7. Age now? 18
8. Time of day and location?  After school in my bedroom.
9. Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? I was alone.
10. How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you?  I was fairly horny,  I suppose.  I had the sex ed, read the book, looked at the drawings, especially the one of the man.  My friends talked about things they had seen in porn which I wasn't able to get on our home computer.  Yes I understood that the way I was feeling was related to sex.
11. What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused?  That day for the last 30 mins of school two of my friends were talking about guys "things" (their words) and how they got hard.  I just listened but it made me horny.
12. How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited?  All three. I was worried that my mother or my younger sister would come to my room.
13. Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm.  Came home from school, talked with my mother and sister, went to my room and started thinking about what my friends had been saying.  I started to touch myself outside my knickers and as I thought about a guy in school that I liked I just kept going faster.  Before I would have stopped but this time I kept going.
14. How long did this process take? About 5 minutes
15. Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? No
16. Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.  I felt that I couldn't stop.
17. Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup.  I felt a rush of heat all over me especially down there and on my face.  It felt as if something was shooting down my legs and they jerked around a bit. 
18. Describe what it felt like when the release came.  I was glad it stopped because I was worried that I had gone too far.  But then it felt good and I was relaxed yet tingling all over.
19. What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? 8
20. What was the duration of your first orgasm? About a minute or two.
21. Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it?  I gasped a bit but I didn't want to make noise.
22. Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No
23. Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had?  There is always magic when something happens for the first time. 
After first orgasm:
24. Did it change your life in any way?  I don't know.  I had always touched myself but now I knew why it felt good.  It helped me not to get into sexual situations with guys because I knew that I could always help myself later in private.  I always wanted to do well in school and go to college and my parents kept telling me "you have plenty of time for boys later on."  Masturbation helped me to put up with that attitude!
25. When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.  That night in bed before going to sleep.  It was much the same as above, I was just a bit more daring in what I imagined about the guy.

Before first orgasm:
1. Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). No
2. Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? No.
3. Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. I'd masturbated occasionally for about six months before I had my first orgasm. I'd heard a little bit about orgasms but no matter how much I touched myself I never got beyond that 'pleasant feeling' stage. And I was kind of ok with that - what I was doing felt really nice. The time which led up to first orgasm was slightly different in that I felt more horny than usual.
4. Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes, a few.
5. Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? I'd wake up aroused sometimes but nothing beyond what I'd experienced while I was awake. I've never had an orgasm in my sleep :(  Wish I could - sounds ace.

First orgasm:
6. Age then? 14
7. Age now? 19
8. Time of day and location? Early evening in my bedroom.
9. Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? I was alone but there were loads of people in the garden (my parents were hosting a party - they do this a lot).
10. How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you?  I'd gone to sleep the night before feeling pretty horny but I'd done nothing because I thought I'd leave it till the morning. In the morning I had no time to do anything. In the hours leading up to my first orgasm I just wanted to get away and be on my own but I had to be 'on duty' at this party.
11. What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? There were a few hot guys at the party and I could tell they were checking me out. I told my mom I wanted to call my friends because we were meeting up the next day so I escaped to my room.
12. How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? I wanted to touch myself really badly. I was excited but not nervous. I didn't expect this time to be any different to other times.
13. Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. When I got to my room I locked the door and lay down on my bed on my front. I started slowly grinding against my hand through my clothes (that's what I did back then). It felt really good but at this point not really any different from normal.
14. How long did this process take? Initially about 10 minutes and then another 5 after I was disturbed.
15. Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? My mom shouted at me from the garden and I had to get up off the bed to speak to her (my room was upstairs so she couldn't see me until I went over to the window and looked down). Just as I was pushing myself up off the bed into a kneeling position I felt something that I'd never felt before - like a muscular twinge in my stomach. I went over and spoke to mom (who wanted me back at the party ASAP) and then I quickly jumped back onto the bed and lay down on my front. I clenched my stomach muscles and felt that strange tingle again.
16. Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. After restarting the grinding I occasionally tightened my stomach muscles and I think that's what made the difference. After a short while I could feel things building up inside me and I could feel my vagina muscles start to tighten up on their own without me doing anything. I knew I had to go back to the party but I just couldn't stop what I was doing because it felt amazing. Things were feeling different. I started to realise that maybe I was actually going to have an orgasm this time and that made me feel really excited and a bit nervous.
17. Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. I suddenly felt a tingle shoot through my whole body and a few seconds later a very intense sensation appeared in my stomach. I had to bury my face in my pillow because the pleasure was so intense and I started to moan (I remember very clearly being scared that something big was happening inside me and that someone might hear me).
18. Describe what it felt like when the release came. I felt really intense contractions and then a huge sense of relief flooded through my body. I had no idea it was going to feel so incredible.
19. What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? About 8.
20. What was the duration of your first orgasm? From the beginning until I rolled onto my back waved my arms in the air and silently mouthed "I've done it!!!" probably about a minute!
21. Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it?  Once the orgasm buildup started I began moaning so I stuck my face into my pillow to muffle any sounds I was making.
22. Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)?  No, the rest of my family were outside. I hope nobody heard me!
23. Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had?  It was very special because it was my first one and so all the sensations were new, and I guess it was a bit longer then normal, but generally it was fairly typical of ones I've had since then.

After first orgasm:
24. Did it change your life in any way? Completely! It became my favorite thing to do for a while. I started masturbating every night when I went to bed and would often do it in the morning as well. I do it a bit less now but for a long time I'd do it probably more than 10 times a week. I was a 14 year old girl but was behaving like a 14 year old boy!
25. When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. It sounds silly now but I wasn't sure if an orgasm happened every time you masturbated or just on 'special occasions'. So I waited until I felt very horny before I masturbated again (about 7 days) and of course when I tried it again it happened easily. I'd woken up in the middle of the night and felt very aroused and excited. I used the same technique as before (tensing my pelvic muscles and grinding against my hand) and I made it last as long as I could, and eventually I came really really hard. After that I tried doing it more regularly and found I could do it any time I wanted.

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). No, I didn't. I always had my privacy and knew that it was a private thing. I was never shamed. 
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Not that I can think of. 
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. It was normal childhood exploration. I think nearly every child goes through a process of learning her/his own body.
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? No, masturbation was not so much as sexual as it was enjoyment. When I started masturbating, I really didn't even know what sex was or anything like that. 
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? No. First orgasm:
6.  Age then? I don't really remember exactly, maybed 13-14. 
7.  Age now? Prefer not to answer. 
8.  Time of day and location? My room, not sure on the exact time. 
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Alone. 
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Not horny at all. 
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? Just exploration. Doing things that felt good.
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Excited, maybe even a little confused.
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. Lying in bed. Wondering, "How do I start?"
14.  How long did this process take? It was a while ago so I am not exactly sure, probably 5-10 minutes. 
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? No. We have a lot a privacy/boundaries at my house. 
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I didn't exactly know what an orgasm was. So I wasn't sure what was going to happen. 
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. I probably felt pretty awesome. 
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. Great, new, unsual. 
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Honestly, I don't even remeber the first time very much. They are usually pretty great. 
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? Mine are not long at all - maybe I am just not an actor like some women can be. Like 5-10 seconds. 
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Nope. Silent. 
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? Nope. 
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? I don't think so, no.After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? Not a lot. Sexual expression is amazing though. 
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. Couldn't say, probably shortly after.

blacka01:NOTE: Solo first orgasm experiences only for this survey. If you had 1st O with partner please don't respond :)Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).

Thankfully, no.

2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)?

Before I knew what one was, I would. I just didn't know to keep going.

3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them.

It's hard to explain. I'd felt pleasure from masturbation before, but the acuteness of the arousal felt different the night I first came.

4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm?

No.

5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm?

No.

First orgasm:
6.  Age then?

Eleven.

7.  Age now?

Twenty-five.

8.  Time of day and location?

Late at night/early in the morning, in my bed.

9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)?

Thankfully, I was alone.

10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you?

Not particularly horny, honestly.

11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused?

I was tossing in turning in my sleep while my blanket and sheets bunched up between my legs and rubbed against my clit.

12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited?

I was sleeping :)

13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm.

I humped against my bunched-up blanket.

14.  How long did this process take?

Can't really remember. I didn't know exactly what I was doing; probably about ten-fifteen minutes.

15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)?

Nope. I was a girl on a mission ;)

16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.

I remember being filled with wonder, excitement, and enjoyment.

17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup.

In addition to feeling immense amounts of anticipation and pleasure, I also had a healthy amount of confusion. I remember sucking in one last sharp gasp of air. Then, the burning, delicious tension that had been building in my pelvic region, legs, and tummy caused all the muscles in my butt, thighs, calves, feet, toes, and abs to curl and tighten and spasm. I felt a little bit like I needed to pee. My hips eratically thrusted forward involuntarily. Then, it all exploded in a blurry flood of immense relief, and the contractions in my vagina began. 

18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came.

Like nothing I'd ever felt. It was an honestly addictive level of pleasure and euphoria. Every muscle in my body felt alive and at peace with the world.

19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?

Probably an 8 or 9, but I might be biased looking at it through the lens of nostalgia.

20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm?

Probably about 3-5 seconds.

21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it?

Yes. I remember moaning and panting loudly during the buildup, and I involuntarily cried out a very gutteral, animalistic grunt during the actual orgasm proper. I was afraid I'd wake someone. If I did, I never heard anything.

22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)?

Not as far as I know.

23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had?

Of course. They're like snowflakes. Each one's different 

After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way?

I was instantly hooked. Since then, on average, I masturbate every night and most mornings, and at least once during the day. In the days that immediately followed that first time, I experimented and masturbated a dozen times a day, in different positions, doing different things in different rooms of the house.

25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.

My next one was just a few minutes after the first :)

I peeled my nightie and panties off (they were soaked with sweat and other wetness), saddled up and humped again to another delicious cum. Whereas the first one was urgent, like I was on a mission, this second time I took my time teasing myself and paying attention to the sensations. It was a nice change of pace ;) 

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). Nope.  It was never talked about at all.

2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Yes. I used to stop before anything happened. I didn't know what would happen, all I knew was SOMETHING was going to happen.....I just didn't know what....whether it was good or bad.

3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. I'm pretty sure I'd never been aroused before.

4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? No

5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? No

First orgasm:
6.  Age then? 8
7.  Age now? 16
8.  Time of day and location? I can't remember what the time was....and I was in the bath.

9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? I was alone in the bath

10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Not horny at all and I had no clue what was happening.

11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I was lying in the bath on my tummy and must have moved in such a way that my bits rubbed in EXACTLY the right spot on the bottom of the tub. I'd never had that feeling before and it felt pretty nice so I kept rubbing up and down.

12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? I was just taking a bath.

13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. The next time I took a bath I wanted to get the feeling back so I purposely rubbed on the bottom of the tub. This time I tried moving from side to side as well as up and down. I remember having to stop because I was moving my body so much the water in the tub was splashing. My mother knocked on the door and told me to stop splashing

14.  How long did this process take? About 10-15 minutes I guess

15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? Mum knocking on the door pretty much stopped me in my tracks but not for long. When I started again, I tried to keep the splashing down a bit by letting some water out of the tub

16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. Even though I was scared as to what would happen, it felt too good to stop

17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. The feeling was weird, strange and totally different to anything I'd ever felt before. The faster I rubbed/grinded on the tub the more it intensified and I couldn't have stopped even if someone had walked in on me

18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. It was the most incredibly intense feeling. I kept grinding faster and pushing my bits harder into the tub. All of a sudden the pressure and tension exploded into the most amazing and pleasurable sensation. My whole body went into uncontrollable spasming and...shivering.....I guess is the best way to describe it.

19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Thinking back now, it was the most intense feeling I'd ever had so I guess I'd give it a 10 at the time.

20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? I'm not sure but probably at least 15 or 20 seconds

21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? No....apart from the splashing water in the tub.

22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No

23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? Even though my early orgasms were amazing, they weren't anything like the ones I have now. I didn't have a "mature" orgasm until I was about 13....and they're a LOT more intense now

After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? I was completely hooked after my first one, especially after I figured out I could do it by rubbing with my fingers instead of having to wait until bath time. I took a LOT of baths when I was younger lol. Now I do it at least twice a day .... sometimes more if I can get the privacy

25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. I did it the same way in the bath but this time I knew I wasn't going to die so I was more confident and experimented with other methods that didn't involve so much grinding in the tub. I discovered how to do it rubbing with my fingers and how much more comfortable it was to do it in my bed instead of grinding on the bottom of a hard bath tub lol

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). Some pressure from family (mom mostly) because when i was younger I used to sorta touch down there ( but not m-bate) just curious. Told me that I shouldnt be doing that. As the years went on it made me more curious I guess...and definetly into my early teens/pre-teen years more horny due to not knowing how to properly give myself relief until i eventually figured it out.
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Not exactly...but the times before my first orgasm I do remember waking up on a occassion from a steamy dream and feeling that super horny feeling (at the time didn't understand how close I was to cumming) that comes before crossing that point where you know that orgasm is not far off ( that really white hot pulse you get and that fullness in the vag/clit). During that morning all i remember was that I had to get up quickly for something and just ignored it...but at the same time couldn't ignore that i stayed pretty horny all day (btw this morning came before the day leading up to my first orgasm*
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. Not out of the blue like mentioned above. I had been aroused before that moment but not like how I felt that week/days leading up to it ( especially that morning of the steamy dream)
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes, as mentioned above.
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? Arousal, Yes. Didn't have orgasm in my sleep until after I experienced a manual orgasm from rubbing.First orgasm:
6.  Age then 13 ish maybe 14
7.  Age now? 17
8.  Time of day and location? Night...in my bedroom on bed.
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Alone in my own room.
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? The whole week before I just remeber feeling different. Was thinking about crushes at school and stuff I saw on TV and had been getting like different sort of tingles and feelings..like ache of some sort that wouldnt go away and kept building throughout the nights since I wasn't obviously doing anything about releaving the sexual feelings due to not knowing how to actually finish my self properly instead of just merly temporarly satisfying the urges by like pressing myself into things (mainly my bed/mattress or putting my hand between my legs while sleeping and just applying pressure to calm my clit down and trying to ignore it by keeping busy.
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I remember going to bed early cuz i wanted to be alone and having those intense feelings i didnt want to be around anyone since all I felt like doing was being in my bed so i could apply my so called 'temporary' fixes(pillow between thighs, pressure from hands, fantasies about crushes and just general smothering of my puss into my mattress) to my horniness that i didnt want my family to see obviously.
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Excited that i could explore these new urges and feelings even though i really had no clue as to what i was actually doing in the termenal sense.
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. Basically like i said above...i did all that for a while and then kinda feel in and out of sleep. I remember just waking up around midnight (which by then everyone was asleep since it was a work/school night) and just feeling soooo horny ( wet, everything on fire, heart pounding) and a feeling like I wasn't 'done' or like just frustrated, restless and an aching feeling of a need for friction ( plus the wetness was so noticable and distracting). I think insticts sorta kicked in a this point cuz of all the build up it was doing to myself and my poor clit/puss( pretty much 'edging' even though back then I didnt know i was doing that or what it was). I remember thinking to myself how good everything felt but at the same time wanting it to be over with cuz i wanted to sleep but i didnt know what was happening. This time it was different cuz before i got these new urges and feelings the horniness would eventually go away and not linger...but this time it felt soo intense and i was like manic...moving around in my bed trying to find a way to just rest still and put pressure on my clit by way of grinding the edge of my mattress to stop it from throbbing ( obviously a bad move cuz it made things 'worse' lol) It got to a point where my insticts told me to just keep up the friction and the tingles and hotness started to feel different like they were getting to a peak and couldnt get anymore intense.
14.  How long did this process take? Well if we are talking about the point after I woke up(not including the pre-bedtime stuff) i would guess maybe 10 min
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)?Good question. umm, its difficult to say cuz i wasn't worried about being disturbed as i was too into what was happening lol. Being scared...def not as I didnt know what was happening too. I think not knowing what to do was on my mind more cuz it was a split in my mind. On one hand my mind was telling me that i need to do something but i didnt have an answer lol while on the other hand it was my body guiding me and basically almost forcing me through giving me good feelings to continue( making me feel that need to keep going and making me feel that frustrated feeling and that need for more friction)
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.When i was in those final moments and when i started to get that instict to get more and more pressure and friction I just remember feeling like I was on a mission and that it felt right...like I almost knew what I was doing. I just remember that if i just kept on grinding and humping on that edge that it was satisfying that itch/urge and I was like thinking "O.k this feels soo good and its working!" but at the same time with each thrust it kept on feeling better and better and eventually stopped caring if the urge/itch would stop/ever be fully "scratched" because what i was doing felt sooo satisfying for the moment.
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. Obviously -like all us girls had experieced with our first orgasm- there was that moment and point when you realized that 'something' was about to happen and that you can't just keep rubbing/humping etc forever without your body doing something about your need for more and more tingles, and friction....eventually it has to all go away some how or else we would go mad lol. Thats what it felt like for me in a subconsious way. All i remember was that i just kept grinding faster and faster and started to feel the need to keep going even more so and feeling a loss of control. Like my hips just went on their own when that moment came. I felt this sharp hot feeling down there and in my belly and this real raw urge to really press and thrust sharply and quickly as fast as I could ( remember how hot I was and how sweaty my face and body felt due to the energy i was using)
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. It was the most intense feeling ever. It was a combination of a sense of extreme relief of all the tension and a feeling of being 'done' and so happy cuz it felt soo amazing and after a few mins i felt even more relief cuz i wasnt so frig'n horny anymore lol...for the mean time that is to say.
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?Definietly a 10 since it was obviously the combination of A) first ever orgasm and feeling those feelings B) Due to my puss/clit getting that releif after all those nights not knowing how to satisfy it completly
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? Honestly I don't know. I there was a magical timer that was there it would probally have read 10 sec but in my mind it felt like forever. The intense contractions and pulsing felt like they were never going to end and that i broke my body some how lol. 
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Yes  I am sure i did lol -- good thing i have my bedroom downstairs and everyone else is up in my home. Umm, its funny cuz it was so intense that during the O I remembering gasping a bit and saying "O" slilently with my mouth over and over and in my mind but not actually screaming it and just letting out some quick but carefully quiet "omg's" i think. I think the intensity of it all just a part of my brain shut down and i couldnt really make any real noise...just gasps and a whole lot of face scrunching and I probally had my mouth wide open during the O. Since on that fateful night i chose to hump insticitvly i remember my bed making some squeeks the moments right before it happened ( proably due to me not caring about how i was basically f'ing the crap out of my mattress like some animal lol :P ( work lack of a better word)
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No one came knocking or to "see how I was" after it so as far as I know, no. But in the morning I remember my mom making a comment of how I should open my window a bit cuz she said it smelt a bit musky for some reason lol. I actually got paranoid about laundry the next day( this may sound dumb) but I just basically threw out the panties i had on from that night cuz as you can imagine...they were soaked from the humping and the intense orgasm and yea...left them on the floor the whole night and hide them from my mom cuz i didnt want her to know what I did. Then when she left i just tossed them outside in the garbage in a seperate bag :s
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? Like i said yes. Probally in my mind since it was the first but it was defintly the most intense. Second place though goes to sleepgasms as being close to the intensity.After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? Tup, been m-bating ever since ( the weeks and months following my first i pretty much did it when ever i could get privacy in my room and when those 'urges' surfaced again)
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. lol It's funny cuz like i said above in one of the other lines that after i had my first orgasm I felt huge relief that my horniess had subsided and i got what i needed. But I did have my second one proably an hour after my first ( remember getting horny again thinking about what had just hapened) That was probally my first solo 'quickie' in that I just wanted to feel the orgasm again so i just rubbed real fast as soon as i got those feelings again now that i knew what i had to do.

stacyL:Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). Some pressure from family (mom mostly) because when i was younger I used to sorta touch down there ( but not m-bate) just curious. Told me that I shouldnt be doing that. As the years went on it made me more curious I guess...and definetly into my early teens/pre-teen years more horny due to not knowing how to properly give myself relief until i eventually figured it out.
2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Not exactly...but the times before my first orgasm I do remember waking up on a occassion from a steamy dream and feeling that super horny feeling (at the time didn't understand how close I was to cumming) that comes before crossing that point where you know that orgasm is not far off ( that really white hot pulse you get and that fullness in the vag/clit). During that morning all i remember was that I had to get up quickly for something and just ignored it...but at the same time couldn't ignore that i stayed pretty horny all day (btw this morning came before the day leading up to my first orgasm*
3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. Not out of the blue like mentioned above. I had been aroused before that moment but not like how I felt that week/days leading up to it ( especially that morning of the steamy dream)
4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes, as mentioned above.
5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? Arousal, Yes. Didn't have orgasm in my sleep until after I experienced a manual orgasm from rubbing.First orgasm:
6.  Age then 13 ish maybe 14
7.  Age now? 17
8.  Time of day and location? Night...in my bedroom on bed.
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Alone in my own room.
10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? The whole week before I just remeber feeling different. Was thinking about crushes at school and stuff I saw on TV and had been getting like different sort of tingles and feelings..like ache of some sort that wouldnt go away and kept building throughout the nights since I wasn't obviously doing anything about releaving the sexual feelings due to not knowing how to actually finish my self properly instead of just merly temporarly satisfying the urges by like pressing myself into things (mainly my bed/mattress or putting my hand between my legs while sleeping and just applying pressure to calm my clit down and trying to ignore it by keeping busy.
11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I remember going to bed early cuz i wanted to be alone and having those intense feelings i didnt want to be around anyone since all I felt like doing was being in my bed so i could apply my so called 'temporary' fixes(pillow between thighs, pressure from hands, fantasies about crushes and just general smothering of my puss into my mattress) to my horniness that i didnt want my family to see obviously.
12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Excited that i could explore these new urges and feelings even though i really had no clue as to what i was actually doing in the termenal sense.
13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. Basically like i said above...i did all that for a while and then kinda feel in and out of sleep. I remember just waking up around midnight (which by then everyone was asleep since it was a work/school night) and just feeling soooo horny ( wet, everything on fire, heart pounding) and a feeling like I wasn't 'done' or like just frustrated, restless and an aching feeling of a need for friction ( plus the wetness was so noticable and distracting). I think insticts sorta kicked in a this point cuz of all the build up it was doing to myself and my poor clit/puss( pretty much 'edging' even though back then I didnt know i was doing that or what it was). I remember thinking to myself how good everything felt but at the same time wanting it to be over with cuz i wanted to sleep but i didnt know what was happening. This time it was different cuz before i got these new urges and feelings the horniness would eventually go away and not linger...but this time it felt soo intense and i was like manic...moving around in my bed trying to find a way to just rest still and put pressure on my clit by way of grinding the edge of my mattress to stop it from throbbing ( obviously a bad move cuz it made things 'worse' lol) It got to a point where my insticts told me to just keep up the friction and the tingles and hotness started to feel different like they were getting to a peak and couldnt get anymore intense.
14.  How long did this process take? Well if we are talking about the point after I woke up(not including the pre-bedtime stuff) i would guess maybe 10 min
15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)?Good question. umm, its difficult to say cuz i wasn't worried about being disturbed as i was too into what was happening lol. Being scared...def not as I didnt know what was happening too. I think not knowing what to do was on my mind more cuz it was a split in my mind. On one hand my mind was telling me that i need to do something but i didnt have an answer lol while on the other hand it was my body guiding me and basically almost forcing me through giving me good feelings to continue( making me feel that need to keep going and making me feel that frustrated feeling and that need for more friction)
16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.When i was in those final moments and when i started to get that instict to get more and more pressure and friction I just remember feeling like I was on a mission and that it felt right...like I almost knew what I was doing. I just remember that if i just kept on grinding and humping on that edge that it was satisfying that itch/urge and I was like thinking "O.k this feels soo good and its working!" but at the same time with each thrust it kept on feeling better and better and eventually stopped caring if the urge/itch would stop/ever be fully "scratched" because what i was doing felt sooo satisfying for the moment.
17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. Obviously -like all us girls had experieced with our first orgasm- there was that moment and point when you realized that 'something' was about to happen and that you can't just keep rubbing/humping etc forever without your body doing something about your need for more and more tingles, and friction....eventually it has to all go away some how or else we would go mad lol. Thats what it felt like for me in a subconsious way. All i remember was that i just kept grinding faster and faster and started to feel the need to keep going even more so and feeling a loss of control. Like my hips just went on their own when that moment came. I felt this sharp hot feeling down there and in my belly and this real raw urge to really press and thrust sharply and quickly as fast as I could ( remember how hot I was and how sweaty my face and body felt due to the energy i was using)
18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. It was the most intense feeling ever. It was a combination of a sense of extreme relief of all the tension and a feeling of being 'done' and so happy cuz it felt soo amazing and after a few mins i felt even more relief cuz i wasnt so frig'n horny anymore lol...for the mean time that is to say.
19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?Definietly a 10 since it was obviously the combination of A) first ever orgasm and feeling those feelings B) Due to my puss/clit getting that releif after all those nights not knowing how to satisfy it completly
20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? Honestly I don't know. I there was a magical timer that was there it would probally have read 10 sec but in my mind it felt like forever. The intense contractions and pulsing felt like they were never going to end and that i broke my body some how lol. 
21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Yes  I am sure i did lol -- good thing i have my bedroom downstairs and everyone else is up in my home. Umm, its funny cuz it was so intense that during the O I remembering gasping a bit and saying "O" slilently with my mouth over and over and in my mind but not actually screaming it and just letting out some quick but carefully quiet "omg's" i think. I think the intensity of it all just a part of my brain shut down and i couldnt really make any real noise...just gasps and a whole lot of face scrunching and I probally had my mouth wide open during the O. Since on that fateful night i chose to hump insticitvly i remember my bed making some squeeks the moments right before it happened ( proably due to me not caring about how i was basically f'ing the crap out of my mattress like some animal lol :P ( work lack of a better word)
22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No one came knocking or to "see how I was" after it so as far as I know, no. But in the morning I remember my mom making a comment of how I should open my window a bit cuz she said it smelt a bit musky for some reason lol. I actually got paranoid about laundry the next day( this may sound dumb) but I just basically threw out the panties i had on from that night cuz as you can imagine...they were soaked from the humping and the intense orgasm and yea...left them on the floor the whole night and hide them from my mom cuz i didnt want her to know what I did. Then when she left i just tossed them outside in the garbage in a seperate bag :s
23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? Like i said yes. Probally in my mind since it was the first but it was defintly the most intense. Second place though goes to sleepgasms as being close to the intensity.After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? Tup, been m-bating ever since ( the weeks and months following my first i pretty much did it when ever i could get privacy in my room and when those 'urges' surfaced again)
25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. lol It's funny cuz like i said above in one of the other lines that after i had my first orgasm I felt huge relief that my horniess had subsided and i got what i needed. But I did have my second one proably an hour after my first ( remember getting horny again thinking about what had just hapened) That was probally my first solo 'quickie' in that I just wanted to feel the orgasm again so i just rubbed real fast as soon as i got those feelings again now that i knew what i had to do. 

Oh, my, this story... um... wow

I thought I gave good, detailed recountings.

Phew :)

Oh, my, this story... um... wowI thought I gave good, detailed recountings.Phew :)

Yeah, I second that. GREAT detail, Stacy - thanks!

[Fanning self. "Whew!"]

well what a story my finger never stopped

~~NOTE: Solo first orgasm experiences only for this survey. If you had 1st O with partner please don't respond :)

Before first orgasm:
1.  Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).  Masturbation was never mentioned when my mum discussed sex, periods etc with me.

2.  Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Not really. I had explored myself  before that and had figured out where everything was, including my clitoris, and that had felt nice, but had never actively attempted to masturbate. I sometimes used to lie on my stomach and grind which felt good but I didn't really know what I was doing. I guess I probably was scared about going any further because I wasn't really sure what would happen.

3.  Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. See above. From age of 12-13 I'd started getting aroused more often. At first I wasn't really sure what to do about it.

4.  Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes.

5.  Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? Yes. Sometimes I used to wake up 'wet'.

First orgasm:
6.  Age then?  13
7.  Age now?  18
8.  Time of day and location?  Night time. Bedroom.
9.  Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)?  Alone.

10.  How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? I'd been feeling aroused/horny more and more often. Plus I'd read a few things in magazines and on the internet about masturbation and I'd decided I wanted to try it.

11.  What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I'd decided during the day that I was going to try masturbating that night so I went to bed feeling slightly excited but nervous. I went to bed early but then decided to wait until the rest of my family had also gone to bed.

12.  How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? All three.

13.  Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. I lay in bed waiting until I was sure everyone else was in bed and hopefully asleep. (It was really hard waiting because I was excited and nervous.) I took off my pyjama bottoms and started to rub myself, first up and down my slit, then focusing on and around my clit. It didn't take long to work out that circles on and around my clit felt really good. I'd done this a few times before but never done it for as long and it hadn't felt as good before.

14.  How long did this process take? 5-10 minutes.

15.  Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? Not really. There was a moment when it started to feel different than it ever had done before and I did wonder whether I should stop (I suppose I was scared about what would happen next) but something made me keep going.

16.  Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. At the time I didn't know what an orgasm felt like but there was definitely a moment (scary and exciting) when it felt like things were happening to my body that I wasn't in control of, including getting suddenly really wet.

17.  Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm build-up. I just  remember suddenly thinking "this feels nice ... this feels really nice ... OH GOD THIS FEELS NICE!" And there was definitely a moment when I felt what I now know was the beginning of an orgasm - just when the spasms start. Even if I'd wanted to stop then, I couldn't have done.

18.  Describe what it felt like when the release came. Like nothing I'd felt before. It felt like my whole body was shaking. Afterwards I felt warm and tingly and then deliciously sleepy.

19.  What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?  8-9. Being the first one just made it more intense somehow.

20.  What was the duration of your first orgasm? Don't know. Probably 20-30 seconds. At the time it seemed to go on for ages.

21.  Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? When I came I think I was really loud - I couldn't stop myself moaning. I was certain afterwards that someone must have heard.

22.  Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? See above. But I don't think anyone did. No-one ever said anything anyway.

23.  Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? I've probably had stronger orgasms since and I've definitely had times when I've carried on and I've had multiple orgasms. But the first time was really intense and special. It's something I will never forget.

After first orgasm:
24.  Did it change your life in any way? Yes. I just thought it was fantastic that I could make my body do that and make myself feel so good. Plus it made me more confident about my body and what I wanted when I started having sex.

25.  When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.  I waited two days before trying again. Partly, I was scared about trying again, and partly I wanted to be sure that no-one knew what I'd done. (I half imagined that people would be able to tell just by looking at me - almost like I had "I've just masturbated" written on my forehead! Even now I still sometimes have that thought!) Two nights later, when I was sure everyone else was in bed, I tried again. At first I got a bit frustrated because I couldn't seem to get the same feeling again and then suddenly it started to happen again. This time I knew to keep going and when I came I was more careful about not making as much noise even though it was a really powerful come. I waited about ten minutes and then did it again!

Nice memories!

Before first orgasm:
1.? Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). I was a very uninterested child and teenager when it came to sex. Don't know why. I just had no interest in it at all until I hit 17. I went through puberty around 12, got hips, got breasts I was very pleased with:) but had no urges at all. My parents never brought up the subject of sex or masturbation and I never brought it up.
2.? Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? In the nights leading up to it I got to the edge a few times (although at the time I didn't know that's what it was) and I kept stopping because the new sensations were freaking me out a bit.
3.? Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. It didn't come out of the blue but, as I said above, I had almost zero sexual feelings till I was 17. Then I went on this family holiday to Barcelona and was laughing around with these guys on the beach, and it was like someone flicked a switch in my body. There was something about them (one French guy in particular) that suddenly made this dormant thing inside me turn on. Maybe it was his amazing smell, or that he was running along the beach with me sitting up on his shoulders with my pussy banging hard against the back of his neck. That night in bed in the RV when I was thinking about him... my tummy started feeling tense and my pussy got a bit wet, and I couldn't get to sleep for hours. I didn't know what was happening at the time but with hindsight I was aroused - first time! It felt really nice but I didn't really know what was going on. I touched myself coz I was itchy, felt I was wet, but didn't do anything else.
4.? Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? I had a few dreams before 'that' holiday but nothing major. (After my first ever orgasm it took me a while to settle into a masturbation routine and I started having orgasms in my sleep quite regularly, presumably because I wasn't giving myself enough attention. Sleep orgasms are just awesome. I usually wake up just as it's starting. Plus, after the orgasm, even if it's a massive one, my body doesn't seem to think I've been through the process so it's perfectly happy if I want to start up again!)
5.? Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? On the morning of the day I had my first orgasm Mom shouted upstairs and woke me up right in the middle of an amazing dream. If she hadn't woken me up at that moment then maybe I would have had my first orgasm in my sleep. We'll never know now! I was definitely very very aroused when I woke up - it was the first time my vagina felt properly active, like tingling a lot and twitching. Felt incredibly nice - I didn't want to get out of bed, but shouty Mom made me get up!

First orgasm:
6.? Age then? 17.
7.? Age now? 31.
8.? Time of day and location? 2am, sitting at the kitchen table.
9.? Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Alone.
10.? How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? I had three increasingly horny nights in the family RV after that first beach experience, and then two even hornier nights when we got back home. It was on the third night back home that I had my very first orgasm. In the RV I couldn't do much as there were five of us sleeping closely together but I did spend a lot of time playing with my nipples in the dark and 'thinking' a lot. But even when I did get home I still had to be careful. I shared a bedroom back then with my two much younger sisters. I had to patiently wait for them to go to sleep before I allowed myself the luxury of playing with myself in bed. On those first two nights at home I did start exploring my vagina and my clit properly but didn't really know what I was doing. It was interesting and fun but I just got very very aroused and then fell asleep pretty frustrated.
11.? What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? Since waking up that morning on the verge of having an orgasm (see 5 above) I spent the day thinking about that tingling feeling and was just desperate for it to be bedtime again so I could experiment and try to get that sensation to come back. That evening I changed into my PJs pretty early and sat with Mom and my sisters watching TV. Dad was back at work - I remember he was mega-pissed at having had such an excellent holiday and then having to go work nights!
12.? How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? I kind of knew all day that I was just going to go keep going that night and not stop, so I was a little bit apprehensive. Not long after I sat down to watch TV with Mom, Sal and Alice, I started trembling. Like literally shaking. Don't think anyone noticed - they didn't say anything anyway - but my hands were shaking, and at times my thighs started shaking as well.
13.? Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. Whilst sitting there watching TV, as the evening wore on my vagina really started to itch. I had a few very quiet sneaky feels though the side of my shorts and could feel my pussy was all puffed up. My tummy felt achey. I wanted to go to bed early but felt nervous, like somehow everyone knew what I was going to do! So I stayed up for ages. Then I went to bed and one sis was asleep & the other awake. I talked to Sal for 45 mins maybe then she eventually went to sleep. As I became aware she was dozing off I started rubbing myself. I played with myself for about an hour, stopping and starting, getting more and more excited, moaning a bit, and trembling a lot. I wanted to keep going like I'd promised myself earlier but every time I felt my vagina muscles start pushing outwards I got a bit scared that my insides were going to come out and stopped! Eventually I was so aroused and stressed that I took a break and went down to the kitchen to get a drink. As I walked quietly down the stairs my stomach felt so tight I wanted to SCREAM!!!!!!!!
14.? How long did this process take? Watching TV: 3 or 4 hours, in bed talking: 45 mins, playing with myself: 1 hour.
15.? Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? Yes, I know now I was close to the edge a few times but stopped just at that point where everything starts to tighten up and push out. Yeah, I was a bit scared and confused.
16.? Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I was in the kitchen having a drink of juice and trying to calm myself down but I started trembling again and couldn't keep my hand out of my shorts. So I started rubbing myself again and the harder I rubbed my clit the harder it became to feel it. Then I scrunched my left nipple really hard out of sheer frustration and at that point something happened; my stomach tightened up really slowly, I felt my vagina push out again, and this buzzing tingling sensation filled my head. Then my stomach got even tighter and I knew something big was starting to happen. It was scary but I kept going - I was determined that I wasn't going to stop this time.
17.? Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. It was like a very long, slow, electric shock. My stomach just kept getting tighter and tighter and the tingling inside me got more and more intense.
18.? Describe what it felt like when the release came. Just as was wondering how it was going to end my vagina started pulsing really hard... and then there was this massive sensation of release all over my body. I was surprisingly quiet bearing in mind what my body was going through but I had been biting my hand which I think helped a lot!!
19.? What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? It was easily a 10. I've had other 9s and 10s since then but that first one OMG!! was just awesome.
20.? What was the duration of your first orgasm? 30 to 45 secs maybe.
21.? Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Some moaning, but I was quite careful.
22.? Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No. I was on my own in the kitchen and managed to sneak back into bed without waking anyone up (after another drink of juice and about 10 mins of calming myself down and smiling a lot!).
23.? Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? It was pretty long and intense. I've had a few similar ones since then but there was a special intensity to that first one as it was a completely new experience.

After first orgasm:
24.? Did it change your life in any way? Of course, although it took me a while to establish a regular pattern of masturbating and I ended up having? fairly regular orgasms in my sleep until I worked out a routine. My first time having sex with another person was about 6 months later.
25.? When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. That first one was so satisfying that I didn't feel any immediate need to do it again. Plus, I wasn't sure how often you were 'meant' to do it! Anyway, three nights later I started to have an orgasm in my sleep. I woke up at 3am lying on my tummy just as the first tinglings of the orgasm were beginning and I reached out for the bed frame and pulled myself forward and came really really hard and slow, and it was lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely!!! Then a few days later I was watching TV with Sal and Dad when I suddenly felt all warm, I could feel I was getting wet, I started trembling, and I knew that it was going to be a fun evening! Why didn't I start when I was younger though? Talking to others (and reading stuff) I realise I was a pretty late starter. I missed out on all those years of early teen orgasms :(

NOTE: Solo first orgasm experiences only for this survey. If you had 1st O with partner please don't respond :)Before first orgasm:
1.? Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?).
I don't really remember. I don't think my parents ever shamed me for touching down there when I was really little, I don't remember any positive or negative feelings about it.

2.? Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)?
The first time I ever remember being horny was when I was home alone sick for the day and watching some random movie, and I had to pee but didn't want to get up so I was just kind of holding on down there. It started feeling good, I didn't know what was happening so I went to the bathroom and discovered I was wet down there. After I peed I was still all hot and tingly and the feeling wouldn't go away, so I started just sort of feeling and poking around and eventually I figured out where my clit was and how to touch it.

3.? Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them.
I don't remember doing anything else while I was sick, but when I got better I remember the feeling started coming back on its own randomly. I remember a couple times I would take my pants off and grind on the side of the bathtub in my panties because of how good it felt, and I could make the hot and tingly and wet feeling come back any time I wanted but I don't know if I knew that it got better than that. I would just sort of make myself horny and touch for a while and then eventually stop. It sometimes took a long time for it to go away but it always did.

4.? Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm?
Not that I can remember.

5.? Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm?
No.
?First orgasm:
6.? Age then? 11 or 12, it was right around my birthday
7.? Age now? 14
8.? Time of day and location?
Middle of the day, my bedroom

9.? Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)?
I was alone

10.? How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you?
I was as horny as I'd ever been and it wouldn't go away. It was a weekend day and my parents and sister went out. They didn't usually leave me home alone then so I kind of went to town. I closed all the blinds in the house and spent the afternoon naked. I remember inspecting my vagina in a mirror and seeing how wet it was, I remember pretending I was a stripper and doing a strip tease and then lap dancing on the arm of the couch pretending I was doing it to my crush. I took a bunch of naked selfies. I was just completely on fire and enjoying the feeling. I knew it was sexual, but like I said above I thought that was as good as it got so I was just kind of spending the afternoon indulging feeling good.

11.? What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused?
I think I started getting wet right when they all left lol

12.? How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited?
No, because again I was fine with it, I just wanted to feel good and enjoy being naked.

13.? Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm.
Pretty much what I said above, throughout the afternoon I kept rubbing down there and all over my body

14.? How long did this process take?
A couple hours

15.? Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)?
No, I just never got close enough to the edge to realize there was an edge to go over.

16.? Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable.
I was lying naked in bed and grinding against a pile of wadded up blankets. I shifted the blankets at one point and without really trying to, a seam in the edge found my clit and hit it right on, under the hood. I remember my whole body jerked and it was like a "whoa" moment. What I later realized is that I had rubbed around my clit before but never hit it bang on, and I needed that bang on stimulation to orgasm. Immediately it started feeling different, more intense, and I don't think I would have been capable of stopping at that point. Once I hit the right spot I was on total autopilot just grinding away until whatever happened, happened. I also had the feeling like I had to pee and it worried me a little but not so much I was going to stop, I was committed by that point and couldn't have stopped even if the room caught fire.

17.? Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup.
I felt a massive wave of buildup inside me and like a hot tightness down there, plus the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt before. Intense contractions of my vagina and inside and a tingly numbness all over.

18.? Describe what it felt like when the release came.
Like an explosion, an out of body experience. I remember I moaned uncontrollably and just held on to the blankets for dear life.

19.? What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)?

20.? What was the duration of your first orgasm?
No idea. It felt like forever but I doubt it was anything more than what would become usual.

21.? Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it?
Heavy breathing in the leadup and a yelp when I came.

22.? Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)?
Thank goodness no

23.? Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had?
It felt longer and more intense but I don't actually think it was, I think it just felt like it because it was new.

?After first orgasm:
24.? Did it change your life in any way?
I remember feeling intensely relaxed in a way I hadn't been before. I think in that couple of weeks I was probably easily irritated and bitchy from being horny and afterwards it was like jumping in a cool pool on a hot day. I also think that up to that day, sex as a concept had kind of grossed me out a little, like I didn't "get" it. I had crushes on boys but it was more like puppy love, I couldn't imagine ever putting one of their "things" inside me. After my first O everything kind of mentally fell into place for me, like "Oh, this is why people like having sex, I get it now".

25.? When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.
I masturbated so much in the next 48 hours, every time I was alone my hand was in my panties. I couldn't get enough (though I didn't figure out how to orgasm without humping for about a month afterwards, so I would just frustrate myself until I could cum on my blanket, pillow, corner of mattress or the arm of the couch). I was pretty sore after that....

Also this thread has made me so freakin' wet...

Before first orgasm:
1. Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). No
2. Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? Yes because I didn't really know about orgasms and how far I was supposed to push myself. I was just playing with myself, I didn't know about masturbation
3. Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. It led up to it. Once I knew what an orgasm was and how I was supposed to get there, it was like I was in a trance. Before I removed a single article of clothing my nipples and clitoris were throbbing in anticipation
4. Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes
5. Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? I experienced arousal but no orgasms
First orgasm:
6. Age then? 9
7. Age now? 14
8. Time of day and location? Early in the morning, in the bedroom I share with my sisters
9. Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? My 2 older sisters were in the room
10. How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Only a little more horny than usual. I wasn't sure what that meant though
11. What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I had just had breakfast and was going to my room so I could be nude since it was hot. The expectation of nudity got me a little excited, but that was nothing like what I felt when I entered the room. My sisters were sitting on the floor with their legs sprawled, the older of the 2 completely naked and the younger one had a nightgown pulled up. I sat down next to them to observe
12. How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Nervous, excited, and a little confused
13. Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. After I watched my sisters finger themselves and orgasm, my oldest sister tried to explain to me what just happened. She mentioned the clitoris and I got curious, found my own and asked "this right here?" I decided to try this thing for myself, and the younger of my 2 sisters stayed with me for support
14. How long did this process take? 15 minutes
15. Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? No
16. Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I was becoming giddy with excitement, I didn't completely know what to expect but my sister said it was the best feeling ever
17. Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. Just a crescendo of pleasurable feeling and increased heart rate
18. Describe what it felt like when the release came. It felt beautiful, I lost control of my legs and my voice, and it was like "finally, this is what I've been trying to do"
19. What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Probably only 6
20. What was the duration of your first orgasm? To me it felt like forever but my sister said it was more like 20 seconds
21. Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Lots of gasps and whimpers in the build up, then increasingly intense moans before borderline screams as I came
22. Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? My sisters, and my brother heard me through the wall
23. Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? It was shorter and less intense
After first orgasm:
24. Did it change your life in any way? Idk, I guess so since I masturbate and fuck alot
25. When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. In the pool later that day. My brother was giving me a ride on his back and he started bouncing around alot. I had to climb down because I was so turned on. I went to the side of the pool to regain my composure when I bumped into the jet. I quickly realized they could help me take care of my problem and humped the shit out of our pool. Too bad for my brother though, I'm sure he was embarrassed in front of the friends he had over

Before first orgasm:
1.? Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). My parents never talked about it at all. They usually tried to hide anything sexual from my sight.
2.? Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)? No, it went all the way.
3.? Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. I was just messing with myself without thinking much about it. It got more intense and I started to wonder where it was going so I gently followed though.
4.? Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? No.
5.? Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm? No.First orgasm:
6.? Age then? 11
7.? Age now? 13
8.? Time of day and location? Around 10 pm in my bedroom.
9.? Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? No, just me.
10.? How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you? Nothing out of the usual. Things just came out of nowhere.
11.? What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused? I was watching TV in my room and I had my hand in my PJs.
12.? How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited? Tense, but not in a bad way.
13.? Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm. As above, watching TV, lying on my side and fingering myself without thinking about it. I started getting tense all over, rolled onto my back and forgot about the TV. I wanted to know what was happening and pushed the limits until I couldn't hold it in.
14.? How long did this process take? 15 minutes or so.
15.? Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? I was nervous because I didn't know what it was. But I like to understand things so I kept pushing further, then?I had my orgasm.
16.? Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. It felt like the point of no return. Good or bad something was going to happen so I let it.
17.? Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. Not long before the actual orgasm I knew something was up. My whole body clenched up, especially my shoulders and backside.
18.? Describe what it felt like when the release came. It was insane. I never felt that before and I was worried something was wrong.
19.? What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Maybe 7.
20.? What was the duration of your first orgasm? Just a moment, maybe 10 seconds.
21.? Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Not leading up to it, but definitely during the orgasm. I made a tight grunt (not actually a grunt but a tight squeezy sound, if that makes sense).
22.? Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)? No, everyone was probably asleep.
23.? Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? It felt a little different and now it's easier because I'm better at it.After first orgasm:
24.? Did it change your life in any way?? It became a habit once I realized it was harmless.
25.? When was your next orgasm, and describe that session. Very soon after, like maybe a day later. The first one did no harm and I was curious to experience it again. Same time and?place, only I didn't bother with the TV.

Before first orgasm:
1. ?Did you ever experience any pressure from parents (or others) to not touch yourself and did you pay any attention to them? If so, describe how this affected you (e.g. did it lead to making you more/less curious, horny, frustrated?). Yes I have. They look inside my room or make me feel unconfortable with the situation.2. ?Did you ever get close to having your first orgasm but it just didn't happen on that occasion (due for example to being disturbed by someone or because you were scared)??Yes. I just find out late that something could happen. I believed it was just the pleasure for a few years.3. ?Did your state of arousal leading up to first orgasm come completely out of the blue or had you felt like that before? If you'd been aroused before then describe those feelings and what you did about them. My state of arousal made me feel like I had to push myself to the limit. That usually is not compatible with the orgasm.4. ?Did you ever have sexual dreams before you had your first orgasm? Yes5. ?Did you ever experience arousal while you were sleeping or even have an orgasm in your sleep (or just as you woke up) before you had your first ever awake orgasm??No, but I slept during my masturbating and waked up in my masturbation position a few hours later.First orgasm:
6. ?Age then? 14?
7. ?Age now? 27?
8. ?Time of day and location??Usually 4pm in my bedroom.9. ?Were you alone or was someone else present (e.g. were you in room with sleeping sibling)? Not in my bedroom, but were 4 in the house.10. ?How horny did you feel in the days and hours leading up to your first orgasm, and did you know what was happening to you??Horny and surprised.11. ?What were the circumstances immediately leading up to you becoming aroused??I used to touch myself and feel my body parts. I find out there was more than I used to know about it.12. ?How did you feel just before becoming aroused? Were you nervous, scared, excited??I was excited.13. ?Describe all the activities which led up to you being on the edge of having your first orgasm.?The was one time I wasn't feel anything so I tryed to force myself to give me some pleasure. I get sweat and nothing happen. I believe the next time I was disaponted about it and did it without forcing. It was very good, so I start doing it slowly.14. ?How long did this process take? About 1hour15. ?Did you experience anything which stopped you 'going over the edge' at first (e.g. being disturbed, being too scared, not knowing exactly what you needed to do)? Always people16. ?Describe what it felt like as you approached the point where you now know that having an orgasm was going to be inevitable. I knew it was going to make me feel out of control but good at the same time. I always make noise and enter in some state of freaking seizure for 30seconds. I always hope nobody gets near during that state because I can't stop.17. ?Describe what it felt like as you realised something different was happening (i.e. your orgasm was starting) and describe the orgasm buildup. It feels like being posessed for something, just for a few moments but it feels good.18. ?Describe what it felt like when the release came.?Its something divine. Like being in some divine state.19. ?What was the intensity level of your first orgasm on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best you've ever had since then)? Maybe 5.20. ?What was the duration of your first orgasm? I lost track of the time but knowing form my experience right now, about 40 to 50 seconds. I usually take 15 to 20 seconds trying to make it good enough for the second and when I give up (about 95% of the time) I get my 30seconds of seizure.21. ?Did you make any noises during your first orgasm and in the lead-up to it? Yes I can't control. I open my mouth and stop breathing. Until something similar to a moaning came out of my mouth.?22. ?Was anyone else aware that you'd just had an orgasm (e.g. did you wake up siblings or parents through moaning)??No. I believe.23. ?Was your first orgasm any different in duration and intensity from ones you've subsequently had? No, it's always better when you learn to control it.After first orgasm:
24. ?Did it change your life in any way? Yes, I get a goal to my masturbation.25. ?When was your next orgasm, and describe that session.?I did it next week, and weeks after that. Always make myself better.

Wow, I just read Stacy's reply to this. OMG This May sound super creepy, sorry, but that?s one of the hottest things I?ve ever read?

Reply to Thread