Has anyone ever used a suction cup dildo before?

I ordered one of those suction cup dildos and I was wondering if anyone ever tried it for the way it was designed for? I've seen vids of others using one where it was suction cup to the side of a bathtub and they had doggiestyle sex with it by leaning up into the wall of the bathtub.

I mean is the suction that strong? It was pretty expensive so I am hoping i get my money's worth. Does it actually work?

I got a pretty cheap one at a local store, and it worked for a while in my bathtub and on the shower walls. The suction cup got squished in its hiding place though so the rubber is like bent and it doesn't suction correctly, so be careful about where you hide it.
What positions did you manage in the shower? I only use mine on my headboard, and chair, and never thought about the shower tbh.
If it wears off you can order new ones if yours is a detach model. If not just tape the **bleep**e r to the wall LOL :-P.
I stick it to the wall and do doggie, or the floor and just squat over it. The water helps it suction really good, but the suction cup doesn't come off so I can't get it replaced unfortunately. Its like super bent so it won't stick to anything because I stuffed it into a bag full of other stuff, I just use it like a regular dildo though and I am okay with that haha, I'd have to tape and untape it every time which would be a total pain in the ass

my parents are pretty cool with my privacy so I wouldn't have to hide it in a place where it could get bent...i mean it wont be lying on my bed lol...but I wont have to hide it under a pile of shoeboxes.

But its good to hear that it works as intended. Always wanted to try these things.

I figured that or maybe standing up. I find something very very hot about simulating sex like that for some reason. PM me though as I have a 50 percent off/ free shipping coupon code for adam & eve if you want it.

You are in for some fun then : )

Now, I want one.  I never thought of getting one, but if they work, why not.  I dont know what I would do if my mom found it, so I may wait until I get older.

my friend, so crazy !!!!

i wanna buy one secretly without my mom finding out, but id feel too awkward going into the store xD

im getting as soon as my pay comes in i have been wanting one for ages and now i found a site that is really cheap its www.wildsecrets.com.au they have everything you can get a suction cup dildo for less than $20 the delivery is ususally $9 but a bit more expensive if you live in Australia and want it sent to you express... i emailed them because i still live with my parents (im 16) and they said they offer a discreet service so it doesnt have the name of the company on the delivery

I LOVE mine!  It frees my hands to explore other sensations simultaneously....

I was thinking about buying one..u know to put in the shower with me or something. My one of my giirlfriends has one and she doesn't like the top; she says the angle doesn't do anything for her. But I mean there are are dozens of other positions. Just experiment to find ones you like.

=16pxA cool store sending parcels throughout the European Union https://www.sexshop-twojafantazja.pl/ You can translate. :-)
?A cool store sending parcels throughout the European Union. You can translate.

I want one so bad. I'm actually not that big into penetration, but they look so hot to use. I'm getting a vibrator first though. My birthday can't come soon enough. 1 week?

Um yeah daddy🙃🤑😍 my group of friends bought it for our shily friend. Once we grew up a lil and went to college wed mention how it was and if it was gonna just collect dust. FINALLY I told them I was taking it home. Took me a few tries ar first but my godddd..and it was much biigger than usual but holy shitttt. Its actually how I ended up fooling around with one of my girlfriends bcuz she was afraid to try anything and i just had her watch me use it lol..yup. But like i said, even solo...i looove ittt

Reply to Thread