Most public place?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

In class, but I didn't had the intenion to masturbate, I was texting in class with anoither classmate because she sat to far so we couldn't talk. But my teacher was walking around in the classroom so when he was close to my desk I had to hide my phone quicly but on that day I was wearing a skirt so the only thought that I had then was to hide it in my panties. And when I did that I forgot that my phone was in vibrating mode so when I putted it in my panties, my? classmate just texed me so my phone was vibrating against my clit when I was in class

I did it with the water streams in a public pool when I was 9 or something without knowing what I did there.

Later when I was 14, I think, I did it in a forest. Today I can't imagine I had the guts for that. ^^

in my car waiting for my ex bf to get done with basketball practice

Deleted.

Tried a bathroom stall at school once.....it didn't work for a variety of reasons. ?Aside from that I've always been private.

I've done it outside on a few camping trips, although I made sure I had plenty of privacy. ?I've done it in a pool and a couple times in the girls locker room.

I recently masturbated in public changing room on the beach

I do it at the public pool in front of the jets all the time...Some girls I know told me they knew why I hang out there and laughed. In the 3 foot area it's perfect I just stand in front and open my legs a little and it shoots right on the spot...I've cummed 4 or 5 times in a row!!

in the car a lot of times, waiting

at home, under a blanket, with everyone there watching tv or whatever

in a bus

Sarbucks restroom

Car passenger seat on the interstate, during the daylight with lots of other cars.
Sitting in an outdoor area on my college campus leaning against my then boyfriend under a blanket while other people walked by.
And it isn't public exactly, but at this point my roommate and I masturbate with each other in the room and don't even say anything or care.

IN SCHOOL TOILETS, AND IN THE WOODS, I WAS NOT COUGHT

ShellyB that's so awesome that you and your roommate are that comfortable that you can just do it and not say a word. I assume you at least cover up? Lol?

Angie I want to try it in the woods too?

Doing it with others is awesome if you are in a comfortable situation.

in a restaurant for my then boyfriend got him so horny he did the same

i've masturbated at work in the toilets a couple of times, i didn't get caught.

undefined:
undefined

@SammyB_16 ?Quote:- "Angie I want to try it in the woods too?"

If you ever do just be careful Sammy, And if your going to be sitting or lying down make sure you got something under you, Keep us posted lol.
XX

also have done it in class (while the lights were dimmed for watching some film) but the most public has been on the plane, on my flight to spain last summer. i was wearing mini skirt only with nothing underneath, so i covered myself with the passenger blanked and started playing. i edged 3-4 times before i finally made myself cum and the need to be really quiet totally gave me a rush.

@Svetlana2000 wow....that's the hottest masturbation I've ever heard. But I can relate the rush it gives you when you have to keep quiet.

dressing room, school changing rooms, bus, park, sleepovers, pool. never got caught though.

Library behind a table supposidely studying. No one admitted seeing it but am sure was seen.

It's almost impossible for me to masturbate anywhere public because I get so wet when I cum and it'll be visible through my clothes afterward and almost look like I peed myself. Once I fingered myself in a hot tub at a party though. No one could see what I was doing because of all the bubbles but it was really hard to keep a straight face once I came!

in the middle of algebra class my junior year. We were watching a video and the room was almost completely dark. I was wearing an oversize sweater and leggings, so it was easy to hide. I'm pretty sure nobody noticed

I've tried doing it in a changing room at the pool and in the restroom at school but it's kinda hard for me to keep quiet but it was super exciting too! I've done it plenty at sleepovers too but thats not really public i guess?

During i teach in clasroom senior high school i masturbate under table hahaha

I was on vacation, fingering myself once in the middle of the day, fully naked, on a balcony of a hotel in Tenerife. Next to the hotel was a path to the sea where a lot of people passed, so maybe some of them saw me, but there was one older man who kept walking up and down the path, right in front of my balcony, acting like he was talking on the phone, but I knew he was watching me. After a while, he stepped aside, into the bushes right under my balcony, took his thingy out of his pants and started to pleasure himself while watching me. So we both kept going, watching each other. I'm not sure if we finished at the same time...

On another vacation, I was biking in a forest in France, when I got really horny. I stepped off my bike, hid myself and my bike in the bushes and started to
undress myself. Then I started masturbating, while moaning quite loudly on purpose, because once in a while someone came walking by really close to where I was hidden, and I guess I kinda hoped someone would see me. I don't think someone saw me. I came rather quickly, although I had some troubles keeping the ants off my bare feet. But at least I can say I came in public in at least 2 different countries on vacation 😉

?I was on vacation, fingering myself once in the middle of the day, fully naked, on a balcony of a hotel in Tenerife. Next to the hotel was a path to the sea where a lot of people passed, so maybe some of them saw me, but there was one older man who kept walking up and down the path, right in front of my balcony, acting like he was talking on the phone, but I knew he was watching me. After a while, he stepped aside, into the bushes right under my balcony, took his thingy out of his pants and started to pleasure himself while watching me. So we both kept going, watching each other. I'm not sure if we finished at the same time...On another vacation, I was biking in a forest in France, when I got really horny. I stepped off my bike, hid myself and my bike in the bushes and started to
undress myself. Then I started masturbating, while moaning quite loudly on purpose, because once in a while someone came walking by really close to where I was hidden, and I guess I kinda hoped someone would see me. I don't think someone saw me. I came rather quickly, although I had some troubles keeping the ants off my bare feet. But at least I can say I came in public in at least 2 different countries on vacation

Wow that was an amazing experience. While I was just in the class while reading a book, my fingers rubbing my clitoris ... until finally my body vibrating orgasm .. I hope my students no one noticed hhh

In the toilets at school, and also once in the back of the car when my dad was giving me a lift, but I didn't cum either time.

school, collage, bus, at work. never caught

In class at school, sitting on my hand so no one could see I was rubbing over my knickers. I didn't orgasm but got very wet

school, forrest, lake, Dressing in the storehouse

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread