Most public place?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

lucidkitty:

mandakim wrote:

his friends arent the only ones :| 

You can say that again.

mandakim:

taylorjones wrote:
A few years ago my partner & i went to some parklands to take some nude photos of me for our collection and found a nice spot where we thought nobody could see us. I took of my clothes and my partner started taking some photos of me. I was laying on the grass with my legs open and playing with myself when all of a sudden a young guy on his bike rode past and caught us. He stopped and just stared with a big smile on his face. My partner ask if he wanted to come over & watch. He came over just sat down as we continued taking photos. It was exciting & i masturbated for a while to really tease him. I put on a good show for him & he loved it His friends will never believe him.

his friends arent the only ones :|

lilpwincess901:

loves taking pictures yet doesn't even have a regular photo for her avatar. I mean come on if you're gonna fake it try a little harder sweetie.

to answer the question: Once in a dressing room i think it was Macy but only beacuse a couple came in after me and started having sex in one of the stalls near mine. they never knew i was there.

ForeverLove2016:I'm curious, What was the the most public place(s) you masturbated? Also, did you get caught? 

Probably would have to be on the beach for me, but I guess that could be debated.  Did I get caught? or did other people see me?  Other people saw me but I didn't mind...I don't know if that is "getting caught" or not.

Clareprincess:

ForeverLove2016:I'm curious, What was the the most public place(s) you masturbated? Also, did you get caught? 

Probably would have to be on the beach for me, but I guess that could be debated.  Did I get caught? or did other people see me?  Other people saw me but I didn't mind...I don't know if that is "getting caught" or not. 

That reminds me that I had sex behind a sand dune and when we were finished there were applauses... yes we were safe from the beach but forgot about the motels in the background.... maybe a lil too drunk that day....

That reminds me that I had sex behind a sand dune and when we were finished there were applauses... yes we were safe from the beach but forgot about the motels in the background.... maybe a lil too drunk that day....

Yeah, that can be a bit embarrassing. But on the plus side, at least they applauded and didn't boo!  XD

did it once years ago in my car returning from college and I was in the middle of a traffic jam and was so horny I couldn't wait... someone must have seen me with my red cheeks I don't know but the thing was I enjoyed it!

I'm going to leave out my younger days when I didn't really know what I was doing. 
The most public place was at a football stadium when I was 14.  I looked back at the rows behind me which were higher.  There was a guy about my own age wearing loose shorts a few rows back.  He had his hand up the leg of his shorts and seemed to be touching himself.  I got very aroused and looked around a few times pretending I was searching for somebody.  The last time he had stopped doing it and put his feet down so I couldn't see anything.  I was still aroused and I began squeezing my legs and pressing on my clit.  I put my jacket across my lap and continued for a few minutes.  I didn't do it to orgasm although I had the feeling that I would have come quickly enough.  I was sorry afterwards that I didn't have the courage to take a picture with my phone because I would have liked to have got his face at least.

in a Barnes and Noble bathroom, I fingered

sunnysdream:Changing room, beach, school 

lol I am guilty of the changing room one too. Had some cute outfit on and idunno...just felt really in the mood for sum reason.

I don't usually feel the need to masturbate and I especially don't get horny in public places. It kinda repulses me. An ex of mine fingered me a school under the table but it wasn't anything especially exciting and I was horny really. And my current fiance ate me out in the school bathroom (with the door shut
) it was good though.

Then again, I'm not one for masturbating overall.

Parks, porta potty, public bathrooms, eating area at mcdonalds, school

school toilett, forest

iam-marie:school toilett, forest 

I think in a forest would be pretty cool actually

Back seat of the van my parents rented for vacation. I had the back row to myself and was under a blanket. No one knew lol. I'm good at staying quiet

ok so I have only tried 2x : On a school bus and in Payless. I did not get caught on the bus but I did in Payless. It was really ackward espically since a worker caught me and I still went a head and bought something!

I've mastered the art of masturbation by crossing my legs and bouncing the top leg/squeezing the thighs together, which I can do to bring myself all the way to orgasm. I've only been caught a handful of times, as far as I know, and really it's always just because I get too careless. I've really become pretty good at it; generally unless someone is staring at me the whole time doing it and paying close attention when I come, then no one notices. So, I've come in some rather public places; churches, theatres, lecture halls, courtrooms, you name it.

Not the most satisfying orgasm in the world, but it usually tides me over until I can have some serious private time.

Apart from that, I've done it in rooms with other people, in cars with no one paying attention, and I remember having some really good orgasms as a young teen in dressing rooms at the mall, and in certain gym shower cubicles.

On vacation in Puerto Rico in the ocean on a fairly crowed beach.. I was in the water and was so horny. So I put my fingers in me. The fact that it was so public, but I felt like no one knew what was doing was so hot

for me it's in a restaurant toilet, the waitress serving my table was soooo cute, she made me really really horny, so i had to go and relieve myself.

My most public place would have to be the backseat of my car. I was on a long roadtrip with my family and I hadn't gotten off in a while. I was burried underneath four or five blankets and a dog. After a while, I couldn't contain myself anymore. So, I put my hand into my pants and fingered myself. I've mastered the art of being super quiet, so no one even noticed what I did.

My other most public place would be my dad's living room. We watch a movie or TV show every night and I sleep on the couch. During the movie, I'm under a sleeping bag. No one ever notices me getting myself off because they're so absrobed in the movie - not even my dad who is always right next to me. Overall, I don't really need to do that often, though. I get a lot of private time.

i did in the living and family room sometimes with a blanket over me. but i was little at those times.

ive done it driving on the highway, in the bathroom @ my old job, and i usually leave a window open to peek or hear in so my neighbors get a sneak peak

Hi, I'm 13 and once we were on a plane, my mom and I and our seats got mixed up so I ended up sitting next to this man and while we all were flying he took out his I pad and him and his wife were sexting and I got an eyeful. I got so horny I took out the blanket and covered myself and began masturbating. I even made a few silent moans just for the guy to hear and he began to watch me with a big smile.

Fure sure a public pool or jacuzzi with a water jet... 

WasserNixe:Fure sure a public pool or jacuzzi with a water jet...  

Did you leave your swimsuit on or move it to the side?

I've done it on the metro (back of the carriage) and same bed as my mate while she slept

I was in a lecture theatre in a reeeeaallllyyyy boring lecture and I was right at the back and I was wearing a really oversized hoodie so nobody could see what I was doing ;)

RaeBear:I was in a lecture theatre in a reeeeaallllyyyy boring lecture and I was right at the back and I was wearing a really oversized hoodie so nobody could see what I was doing ;) 

Haha that would totally relieve the umm... boredom lol

backyard

haylsnHi, I'm 13 and once we were on a plane, my mom and I and our seats got mixed up so I ended up sitting next to this man and while we all were flying he took out his I pad and him and his wife were sexting and I got an eyeful. I got so horny I took out the blanket and covered myself and began masturbating. I even made a few silent moans just for the guy to hear and he began to watch me with a big smile.

I have been in the exactly the same situation.... I must admit that night I have experienced one of me best O's ever... :)  

?

in class thank god for long skirts

karencuff:in class thank god for long skirts 

That's hot! Btw, I got your PM, but I can't send a reply... I'm getting an error message every time I try. :(

I LOVE masturbating in public. I've done it in many dressing rooms, bathrooms, the subway, on a park bench, on jungle gyms, movie theaters, in my car, in an empty classroom during lunch. One time I was on a road trip with my family. We stayed at Super 8s along the way. Two times I got up early and snuck out and masturbated in the stairwell. In restaurants a couple times when I was at a booth in the corner. In the library. In bookstores (not in the bathroom, but in the back shelves when no one was close by). But not just masturbating, I really love being naked too. One time I was at Macy's really early, like at 10AM, they had just opened. I went into the dressing room and took off ALL my clothes, my socks and everything. I peeked out the door and the coast was clear, and I opened it wide and stood there naked completely exposed for 5 seconds! Then I closed the door and laid down, still naked, and made myself come. Another time, again on vacation with my parents, I was bored out of my mind and they let me go to a movie by myself. The theater was completely empty, I was the only one there. Again I took off all my clothes and made myself sit there in the dark (in the back row) for one full minute while I fingered myself before getting dressed again. After I had my shirt back on and my shorts pulled mostly up, I masturbated again. I was completely alone and I didn't even try to be quiet when I came. I am sure I will get caught one day but I haven't so far.

I did it on a train once, had the carriage to myself. Also on a beach while laying on my front. As far as I know I didn't get caught but it got to the point where I didn't care!

This is embarassing, but once I did with a friend sleeping in the bed next to me at a sleepover XD They were asleep and there was a big pillow between us, plus I'm pretty quiet, though xD

So Funny, i thought i would be the only one with a dressing room story.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread