Most public place?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I'm curious, What was the the most public place(s) you masturbated? Also, did you get caught?

Nope and in my living room. :P My family was there

Are you in an office, with a lot of people..?

A few years ago my partner & i went to some parklands to take some nude photos of me for our collection and found a nice spot where we thought nobody could see us. I took of my clothes and my partner started taking some photos of me. I was laying on the grass with my legs open and playing with myself when all of a sudden a young guy on his bike rode past and caught us. He stopped and just stared with a big smile on his face. My partner ask if he wanted to come over & watch. He came over just sat down as we continued taking photos. It was exciting & i masturbated for a while to really tease him. I put on a good show for him & he loved it His friends will never believe him.
A couple weeks ago I masturbated at the gym I go to after track practice. Almost got caught but didn't , I don't think. I was on a stationary bike and was grinding myself pretty hard.

taylorjones wrote:
A few years ago my partner & i went to some parklands to take some nude photos of me for our collection and found a nice spot where we thought nobody could see us. I took of my clothes and my partner started taking some photos of me. I was laying on the grass with my legs open and playing with myself when all of a sudden a young guy on his bike rode past and caught us. He stopped and just stared with a big smile on his face. My partner ask if he wanted to come over & watch. He came over just sat down as we continued taking photos. It was exciting & i masturbated for a while to really tease him. I put on a good show for him & he loved it His friends will never believe him.

his friends arent the only ones :|

mandakim wrote:

taylorjones wrote:

You can say that again.

God, your comments genuinely make me laugh XD

Come on gurls! OI know there are more people who masturbated in public(:

at the mall in an elevator room and in a park had a few high teens walk by

Washroom stalls

Ok, Ive done it a few times. I find myself doing it when I have a dress or skert on. I did it on a Amtrak train. I touched myself in class and in the bathroom in school. But I have only made myself come one and that was in the changing room at Victoria Secrets

I did it with a hottub jet, in the hottub at a waterpark! 

I went streaking and masturbating at my school before I graduated no one knew, but it was always a rjush for me that anyone could just stroll by and see me

In class, in a movie theater, at the beach, on a bus and train. always with thigh squeezing.never got caught

Only once, at a friends hot tub party. I was using the jets and touching myself under the water, with three of my friends next to me. I almost got caught when I made a weird noise, but I covered up saying someone kicked me and they believed me! Two of them know I masturbate anyway so it wouln't have been to bad if they found out but I would still have been a bit embarrased!

I've done it in the school changing rooms, I've done it in a park, I've done it in the back seat of a car while my parents were driving and I've done it repeatedly at sleepovers. I've only managed to cum in the changing rooms. 

At school

behind the shed in our backyard (i was horny and dared myself to do it lol) .....didnt get caught

In the backseat of a car with my parents in the front seat. We were on vacation and I hadn't had an orgasm in a week due to lack of privacy. We were driving on a very long stretch of highway with a grooved surface that made the seat underneath me vibrate. Ughh. I couldn't take it anymore! I put a pillow over my lap, opened my jeans, slipped my hand inside, and started to rub my very wet and swollen clit. My parents continued their conversation in the front seat and luckily never looked back. It didn't take long. I had to bite my lip to stifle the groan as I convulsed in a mind-blowing orgasm. OMG it was so intense! I collapsed into afterglow bliss, my parents still oblivious. Finally, relief!

Jenster:In the backseat of a car with my parents in the front seat. We were on vacation and I hadn't had an orgasm in a week due to lack of privacy. We were driving on a very long stretch of highway with a grooved surface that made the seat underneath me vibrate. Ughh. I couldn't take it anymore! I put a pillow over my lap, opened my jeans, slipped my hand inside, and started to rub my very wet and swollen clit. My parents continued their conversation in the front seat and luckily never looked back. It didn't take long. I had to bite my lip to stifle the groan as I convulsed in a mind-blowing orgasm. OMG it was so intense! I collapsed into afterglow bliss, my parents still oblivious. Finally, relief!

OMG, that's really hott, but three words would be running thru my head the whole time ... rear ... view ... mirror.

I've rubbed myself while in a public swimming pool but only for a few seconds at a time and didn't cum but it was a real turn on. Didn't get caught.

I like to hump the little jets in pools and hot tubs. My friend introduced me to it and we like go skinny dipping in her pool and just, yah know. We almost got caught by her next door neighbor!

At school behind my table.. I had a blanket over me and I was wearing leggings and I just slipped my hand in and went at it and almost orgasmed so I went to the bathroom to finish *blush*

school toilet, friends place, beach, cinema

On the couch with my parents in the room blanket was covering.

in a store changing room, at a friends during a sleep over x

i was on a long bus trip and i realized everyone in the bus was asleep. i grabbed an issue of vogue magazine that was laying around (it had the face of angelina jolie on the cover lmao), rolled it up and stroked my clit with it. later i found myself reading the mag lmao

Changing room, beach, school

My mudroom and Laundry room

I'm not sure if this counts, but in class I've placed a pencil between my legs but over my pants then crossed my legs and moved the pencil around and I started to put my hand in my pants before I realized that I should stop so yeah

McDonald's and I almost got caught by the really sexy manager (he was a he).

hi

lucidkitty:

mandakim wrote:

taylorjones wrote:

You can say that again.

Sounds legit... (sarcasm) 

American Eagle Dressing Room

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread