How Do You? Survey

Pages PREV 1 2

1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? right2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? i use a toothbrush 3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) up/down 4. How fast do you rub yourself? start slow and get faster 5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? i touch it directly6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? i keep rubbing until its too strong7. Do you do anything with your other hand? not really8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? it depends on my mood9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? not anymore10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? usually never

1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? My left since my rigth is usually on my laptop or phone
2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? index and sometimes middle
3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc. Usually something between circles and up and down
)4. How fast do you rub yourself? Usually fast unless I'm too wet
5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? The hood
?6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? I usually slow down since i become sensitive
7. Do you do anything with your other hand? I'm usually looking through things to help me
8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? Occassionally i will finger myself
9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? Yep when it takes me a while to orgasm
10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? Sometimes

1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?? Right
2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?? Middle and index
3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)? Usually anti-clockwise circles.
4. How fast do you rub?? Fairly slow at first, faster as I get closer to coming.
5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?? Just the hood mostly.
6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?? Keep rubbing - sometimes I can make myself come again.
7. Do you do anything with your other hand?? Play with my breasts.
8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?? Most stay outside, it's rubbing my clit that makes me come, but I do finger sometimes.
9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?? Sometimes.
10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?? No, but can be extremely sensitive afterwards.

?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread