How Do You? Survey

Pages 1 2 NEXT

1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)4. How fast do you rub yourself?5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?7. Do you do anything with your other hand?8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?My right, unless I'm at the computer, in which case it's my left since the right's on the mouse.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?I use three - my middle finger is on the hood of my clit and my ring and index fingers are on either side of it.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)I like circles until I'm close to orgasm and then I switch to up and down.4. How fast do you rub yourself?Slow at first and gradually speeding up. When I'm close to climaxing my hand's a blur.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?Mostly the hood, I only touch my clit directly when I'm almost ready to O.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?I rub all the way through, usually a little slower, riding it out until it stops.7. Do you do anything with your other hand?Sometimes I play with my boobs or finger myself but mostly it just sits there. Sometimes I use it to spread my labia a little so I can get better access to my clit.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?Sometimes I finger but it's not common.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yup. 10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yup. If I get way too into it I can be oversensitive for a couple days afterwards. Edited 9/19/2009 10:06 am ET by parallelogram
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? right hand2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? index,middle and ring finger3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) both circles and up and down4. How fast do you rub yourself? slow,medium,fast5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? the hood6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? i keep rubbing it faster until its over7. Do you do anything with your other hand? sometimes rub my ass with it or my breasts8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? stay out9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? yea my arm hurt for rubbing it for too long10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? nope i don't rub it that hard lol   I pRoMiSe YoU No MaTtEr WhAt HaPpEnS, wHeN yOu LoOk BaCk, I'LL aLwAyS bE tHeRe.  
1) both 2) index, middle 3) up/down, circles, side to side really hard and fast, 4) start of soft, and then gain speed till i cant take it anymore or until i orgasm 5) touch my clit directly. 6) i keep rubbing but i usually have to stop. i wait until its over and then try again, but i usually cant take it anymore 7) usually nothing 8) sometimes i finger, but most of the time just outside 9) nope 10) just my clit           My name's Lubna.     I live in BC, Canada & I luv the colours Purple and Black.        I am 14 years old and a Gemini (Born June 14, 1995).            I'm single. Virgin.         I'm in luv with CSI: Miami.     And I luv listening to music.     I'm half Hindu and half Sikh.     My dad died on October 24, 2008. (heartattack) He was 45.              My Websites Are: http://www.ls061495.webs.com/     http://www.youtube.com/user/LS061495 
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?My right hand. 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?Usually the knuckles of my pointer, middle, and ring fingers. I make like a loose fist and put the middle knuckle on my clit and the other two on either side, and it feels sooo good.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)Circles.4. How fast do you rub yourself?Slow at first, fast when I'm ready to come.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?Hood. Clit's too sensitive.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?Speed up at first, and then slow down.7. Do you do anything with your other hand?Sometimes fingers or vibrator in vag.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?See above ^9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yes! Haha my wrist/hand was really sore a few weeks ago and I was like "what the hell?" and then I realized that it was because I had jacked off too much the night before!10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?Not really. They're too sensitive to touch anymore though."Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out."- Anton Chekhov "Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together" - Marilyn Monroe
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? --  My left hand, which I never understood since im usualy right-handed. 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? -- The one after my thumb and the one after that, sorry dont know what there called! 3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) -- I usualy do circles but when I want to go fast I go up and down. 4. How fast do you rub yourself? -- I usually start slow and then go really fast. But it usually depends on how horny I am! (: 5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? -- Usually my clit direct, and very rarely the hood. 6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? -- When I orgasm I stop right away! its way too much I cant take it anymore(: one day I want a guy to contuine even if I cant take it anymore! I dont do it cause I dont want to scream while my family is in the house lol 7. Do you do anything with your other hand? -- Sometimes I touch my boobs or run my hand all over my body 8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? -- I have never been able to finger myself, I have no Ideaa how to make it feel good, sometimes I'll stick my fingers in there, but it does NOTHING ): ): .. I sooo badly want to be able to finger myself, but  I can't so I stay on the outside ): 9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? -- Yes, sometimes my arm starts to hurt, and my fingers, but it doesnt take me long to orgasm! seriously I saw some post saying it takes 10 minutes! :O im like what it takes me five when I do it in the bath! 10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? -- Ohh yeah!
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?Usually my right.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?I use the middle three.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)I always switch it up.4. How fast do you rub yourself?Slow, then fast, slow, super fast, once again, I'm always switching it up.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?Directly.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?All the way through.7. Do you do anything with your other hand?Usually its fiddling with my boobs, haa.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?Sometimes I'll insert a finger. But not often.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yes. haa.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yeah.  Sam.  18.  Virgin.  Straight.  Pro-choice.  Pro same sex marriage.Reading, Music, Art = ??

/

1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? left2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle and ring :P3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) up and down usually 4. How fast do you rub yourself? depends on my mood.. haha5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? usually the clit6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? ive never had an orgasm while masterbating.. sooo lol7. Do you do anything with your other hand?not usually8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? fingerr.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? lmao. thats happened like.. a couple times from doing it for too long. hahah.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? nope, not really.. except for the first couple times I think    http://www.formspring.com/forms/?644402-tViMLRrzFu 
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?Both..Mostly Right though..2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?One or two..Mostly one3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)I rub it :)4. How fast do you rub yourself?Slow...5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?The hood..6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?I stop...lol..Too intense7. Do you do anything with your other hand?Not rally..Maybe finger myself.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?I finger myself..Not all the time though9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?Yeaa..10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?Not really...sometimes though!:) Fun quizzhttp://photos1.hi5.com/0096/343/580/sqvmCW343580-02.jpg http://photos2.hi5.com/0100/665/793/HF8K2n665793-02.jpg http://photos2.hi5.com/0060/899/225/D0pFNh899225-02.jpg   Myspace: www.myspace.com/499903219 Tha Name's Amber I live in Tha Bahamas! Bday: February 1st Yup..I'm An Aquarius I'm BiSexual Status: Taken..By A Guy I Sing, Rap, Dance, Act ,Play && I LAUGH! Kisses && Hugz To All Mah Haterzz!
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?i'm weird cause I write with my right hand but use my left for mbating2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?usually my first and second3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)all ways...up and down, circles and side to side4. How fast do you rub yourself?start off slow and then get faster and faster5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?just the hood. it's too sensitive to touch directly6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?mostly keep rubbing but sometimes i put my palm over the area and press pretty firmly7. Do you do anything with your other hand?sometimes i run it over my body and other times i play round down there lol8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?i just stay outside9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?yep sometimes but not often10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?not usually but one time i did get a little sore down there after i'd been doing it for a pretty long time :)Megan15Australian made femaleVirginCountry music loverI love my Mac :)
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? Left, but im right handed.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? 2nd and 3rd finger.3. How do you touch your clit? Up and down I think.4. How fast do you rub yourself? Medium.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? Both.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? Keep rubbing until it's over.7. Do you do anything with your other hand? Sometimes play with my boobs.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? Depends on my mood.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? Nope.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? Nopehi, im elicia;aussie,sixteen,nonvirgin.pro choice.. shallow, rude, nice, caring <3dance is my heroine and im shooting it thru mytoes baby its my addiction<3 - hmc_luva4eva01Have an amazing boyfriend. Put this in your sig if u know someone who isbattling,survived or died of cancer~ r.i.p nan<3- The tattoo I have is in memory of my Nanny.
I'm right handed but always use my left for mbating. I'm glad someone else is the same.If I use my right hand it takes forever and doesn't feel "right" lolMegan15Australian made femaleVirginCountry music loverI love my Mac :)
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?- my right.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?- just my first three.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)- circles, and side to side.4. How fast do you rub yourself?- slow at first, then gradually faster.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?- both, it depends.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?- usually i stop partway through... but sometimes i keep rubbing! :P7. Do you do anything with your other hand?- steady myself..8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?- for now, they stay outside.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?- haha yeah! sore arm AND wrist. :(10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?- sometimes. :/i'm samantha, but most people call me sammie.i'm 16.i'm a bandie.i play the flute.i like to sing.most importantly, nothing is tmi.:]
90120.1  1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? Right2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle, ring, and sometimes pointer3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) circles, and during orgasm, up and down4. How fast do you rub yourself? REALLY fast5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? both, normall just the hood6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? I try to go through it but sometimes I stop partway7. Do you do anything with your other hand? No, maybe like clench my fist around a blanket or something8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? stay outside9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? YES. Actually sometimes during m-bating, my arms gets really stiff when I'm about to orgasm and I have to force myself to keep going, but it's really hard.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? sometimes --------- Hey I'm Stephanie! I love reading, animals, and dancing! When I go to college, I am going to study veterinary science so I can own my own veterinary office. I am a crazy girl, but I have my mellow moments. I have no issues making friends. My friends ARE my life, and I would be nothing without them! There is a voice inside of youThat whispers all day long,“I feel that this is right for me,I know that this is wrong.”No teacher, preacher, parent, friendOr wise man can decideWhat’s right for you . . . just listen toThe voice that speaks inside. Tell me I'm clever,Tell me I'm kind,Tell me I'm talented,Tell me I'm cute,Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise,Tell me I'm perfect-But tell me the truth. I intend to live forever -- so far, so good. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.  
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? right handed2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle finger3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) mostly i rub in circles but also side to side jus to change things up4. How fast do you rub yourself? usually i start out slow and speed up as i get closer to the "O" :)5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? lots of times i start out rubbing the hood and then move to direct contact6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? i keep rubbing till its all over7. Do you do anything with your other hand? sometimes i spread my labia for better access an sometimes i stroke my boobies8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? mostly outside9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? not really10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? nope :) --> --> The world has been blesses with my presence since Nov. 10, 1992 i can be sweet i can be silly i can be obnoxious i can be a lil wild at times i'm boy crazy (tho i think i lik girls too – lol) i'm a great friend i give really good advise i'm someone worth gettting to know i'm Erin aim: flufkinserin.....yahoo: erin_browning_11.....myspace: www.myspace.com/erin_browning_11 add me if ya want, jus say your from Gurl
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?Right...and left if i want to get creative.lol2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?middle and index=magic3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)every way possible4. How fast do you rub yourself?fast...slow...it depends..5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?both...i like to tease a little:P6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?I stop all together...i can't do anything else when i O....that intense.7. Do you do anything with your other hand?i massage my boobs...make my nipples hard..um..i touch myself(to sum it up)8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?I'm in, out, around, beside, between, on top of...etc9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?yes10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?mhmmmm...but sometimes the pain turns me on...which can be bad to an extent...Name~Danielle Est.~1-31-94 I love music food csi:miami video games life...most times:]
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? Both. 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? My pointer finger?3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) Up and down, I think.4. How fast do you rub yourself? Depends.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? Directly.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? Until it's over.7. Do you do anything with your other hand? No.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? Finger.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? Lmao, I have before.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? Nope, never have been.
Knuckles? I am totally going to try that.
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?my right2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? my index finger and swearing fingeer lol3. How do you touch your clit? cirlces/up down 4. How fast do you rub yourself?pretty fast5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?just hood generally6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?varies7. Do you do anything with your other hand?sometimes grab my tits8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?stay outside mostly9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?yes10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?nope
90120.1  1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? Right2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? Index Middle3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) Up and down and around lol4. How fast do you rub yourself? Very5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? Def touch the clit6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? untils its over7. Do you do anything with your other hand? prob touch my tits8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? Go deep9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? Yes so annoying but worth it10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? yes. :(  
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? Right to rub my clit, left to finger2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle and ring usually3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) up and down, sometimes a litle side to side4. How fast do you rub yourself? start slower and get faster and faster as I get closer to the "O"5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? Hood6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep rubbing but press lighter then harder then lighter while I'm sort of "bucking" my hips in time with the waves of the orgasm7. Do you do anything with your other hand? either finger or use it to pump a hairbrush in and out of my vagina8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? see above9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? my arm and wrist ache occasionally10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? no  If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them.. I'd be at the bottom to catch them   Me and my cat Boo!   My Myspace...add me! http://www.myspace.com/jemzbabez
90120.1  1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?right hand2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?index, middle, ring.. but I normally use my vibrator3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)circles mostly. sometimes up and down4. How fast do you rub yourself?pretty fast. fast enough to make my wrist/arm tired early lol5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?directly6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?I keep rubbing the whole time7. Do you do anything with your other hand?touch myself.. boobs, ass, etc..8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?normally i stay out.. i don't find it pleasurable to finger myself.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?yupyup.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?nope lol------------------------------------------------------------------ *working on it !! 12.16.2007 <3
LMAO sometimes I orgasm super fast.. so fast that I'm very unsatisfied and I have to do it again o.O people who can go for a while are troopers haha I have no self control------------------------------------------------------------------ *working on it !! 12.16.2007 <3
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? i use my right hand to rib my clit and my left to finger myself2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle and ring finger.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) i go in circles..sometimes up and down just to mix it up :/4. How fast do you rub yourself? at first pretty slow, then i get super fast haaahha5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? just the hood..its way to sensitive to touch it directly.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep rubbing till its over7. Do you do anything with your other hand? finger with the left hand8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? i always finger unless im on my period9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? haha nope im too used to it :p10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? if i masturbate too many days in a row, it feel kinda sore hi hi hi/my name is Jordyn <3/17 I think I’m dating someone. We will call him D/confused Summer nights/good times/iced coffees/beckham+ronaldo/british music/my fake id/ When you look at me the way you do my fingers tingleI can't breathe until we're skin on skinWhen you look at me the way you doMy life moves in perfect motion--carly rae jepsen--heavy lifting                                                                                  B.B. <3
It really sucks! ): I hate it . Name : Kimberly - Ann                  PS: gURLs who are mean or rude, Age: 16                                             do us ALL a favour and get OFF Relationship Status: Single (:               this site! We are here to give and Country: Canada                                 get! Not judge! Province : QUEBEC (: Any more questions, just ask! Im nice, so feel free to vent!
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? my right hand.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? just my middle finger.3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) circles.4. How fast do you rub yourself? start slow, speed up.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? the hood. sometimes directly, but not usually.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep rubbing, but slower.7. Do you do anything with your other hand? play with my nipples.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? outside.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? yup.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? no.
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?  Right hand on clit, left to direct object if also penetrating2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?  first two3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)  yep, counter-clockwise circles work best4. How fast do you rub yourself?  dependson my mood. sometimes start slow and sometiems fast. closer i get to orgasm i get faster, then after orgasm i go slow again for a short bit5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?  just the hood, it's almost painfull if i do it direct. plus it seems to be a little shy and doesn't come out from the hood too far. hahaha6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?  I usually quickly slow the pace to a stop7. Do you do anything with your other hand?  my best Os come from rubbing clit plus using penetration. So i'll use an objecgt, usually a highlighter lol, to penetrate with my left hand8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?  i don't like using my fingers for going inside, but i do penetrate9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?  lol yes. I REALLY hate when my wrist starts cramping up when it starts getting intense!!!  hahahahahha10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?  occasionally, but not often. Sometimes i'll use my electric toothbrush and then direct contact is painful for a day or two afterwards. A few times my opening has been tender, don't why, but at least it doesn't happen all the time
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?  Both but usually my right 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?  no more than two at a time but I will use any combo of my first three fingers 3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.)  circles, but when i get going up and down. hehe 4. How fast do you rub yourself?  all speeds, but when im ready to orgasim, I for sure go fast 5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?  mainly the hood but if she comes out to play I'll touch her lol 6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?  I keep rubbing to see how long I can go. Like twice I have had a double orgasim OMG! 7. Do you do anything with your other hand?  sometime I grab my tits, or spread my lips, or even finger. It all depends on my mood. 8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?  I always finger myself at some during during my m-bating session 9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?  YEah, but its in shape now. 10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?  nope. :)
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate?my right normaly but sometimes i change for something different.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? my index finger and middle fingeer3. How do you touch your clit? cirlces/up down, sometimes i will finger myself and use the palm of my hand 4. How fast do you rub yourself?slow moving to fast....but sometimes just super fast.5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood?i tease the outside and when i am super wet i rub on my clit.6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up?keep rubbing as i come down from the peak.7. Do you do anything with your other hand?rub my breasts,finger myself or my ####,stroke my thighs.8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside?varies.9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard?yes10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard?Once and awhile.
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? for some reason i use two fingers from my right and one from my left.2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? my index finger and middle                                                                                              3. How do you touch your clit? up and down, then when it gets more intense i do circles.                                                              4. How fast do you rub yourself? if i'm just starting, slow, if i'm orgasming, as fast as possible.                                                      5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? i have no clue, i'm not an expert at what is where..6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep going the same until i stop orgasming7. Do you do anything with your other hand? nope...8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? finger Do you have a sore arm or hand after rubbing too hard? My hand, most of the time, yes.10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? nope, but they pulse. o.O
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? usually my right.. but i like to use both2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? my right index and middle fingers3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) erm.. circles clockwise4. How fast do you rub yourself? quite fast..5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? not sure tbh  :6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep rubbing until it's over7. Do you do anything with your other hand? finger myself8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? fingerrr9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? my wrist aches :L10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? no they just kinda pulse..
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? left 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit?   pointer                 3. How do you touch your clit?  right next to it actually on the left side                          4. How fast do you rub yourself?   slower when i start (but still pretty fast) and faster as i go on                                          5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? next to it on the left6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? keep going the same until i stop orgasming7. Do you do anything with your other hand? nope8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? outside Do you have a sore arm or hand after rubbing too hard? lol sometimes10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? nope
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? I use my right hand, it doesn't feel the same when I use my left. 2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? My middle and index  3. How do you touch your clit? In circles, and when orgasming up and down          4. How fast do you rub yourself? Slow, but when it starts getting intense my hand is invisible :)                            5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? The hood, my clit is too sensitive 6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? I used to not be able to go on, but I've figured out to start going up and down and I can make it through 7. Do you do anything with your other hand? Clutch the ground/blankets as hard as I can :P 8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? Stay outside Do you have a sore arm or hand after rubbing too hard? Mu arm gets really sore, I worry it's gonna be more muscular than the other one 10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? Sometimes I m-bate on the pubic bone (I thinkt that's what it is!) and that gets sore if I rub too hard.
1. Which hand do you usually use to mbate? right2. Which fingers do you use on your clit? middle3. How do you touch your clit? (like circles, up and down, etc.) circles4. How fast do you rub yourself? it depends on my mood5. Do you touch your clit directly or just touch the hood? i touch it directly6. When you orgasm, do you keep rubbing until it's over, stop partway through, or slow down/speed up? i usually either keep rubbing, or stop partway through7. Do you do anything with your other hand? not really8. Do you finger yourself or just stay outside? it depends on my mood9. Do you ever have a sore arm or wrist afterwards from rubbing too hard? not anymore10. Are your ladyparts ever sore afterwards from rubbing too hard? usually never
 Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread