Horny on gurl.com Survey

Pages PREV 1 2

1) Age --14 2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? --Duhh 3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com? --Uhhh, yeahhhh...  4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? --Mhm... 5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? --Pretty much all the time.. 5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? --the masturbation board --6) Are you horny right now? --yeahhhhh 7) Are you masturbating right now? --Not yetttt Thanks for taking my survey! --Anyyy time
1) Age 152) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? mmmmm yeahh (;3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com? Yessirrr.4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? mmmmhmmmm.5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? I'm ALWAYS horny ;)5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? this one.6) Are you horny right now? mmhmmm7) Are you masturbating right now? nope but I'm gonna!
1) Age 172) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? why, of coursee. (:3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?affirmative.4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? ohh, yeahh. (;5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? i'm horny about 90% of my life, so most of the timee. haha5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? usually this one.6) Are you horny right now?duhh!7) Are you masturbating right now? i will be sooonnn. (;
1) Age--202) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com?--yeah3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?--yeah4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com?--nah5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while?--sometimes5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest?-- this one (:6) Are you horny right now?-- yup7) Are you masturbating right now?-- well my vibrator is on................ hehe x;
1) Age13 (almost 14)2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com?Yes.3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?Nope.4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com?No.5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while?I guess I could say usually. Not every time though.5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest?This board.6) Are you horny right now?Nope.
1) Age172) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com?All the time3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?Yes4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com?no5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while?Usually5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest?this one lol6) Are you horny right now?Yes7) Are you masturbating right now?Will be as soon as I get in the shower ;)
1) Age - 18 2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? - yes 3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com? - heehee, yes 4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? - i can't remember, possibly 5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? - usually yes 5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? - this one 6) Are you horny right now? - ohhyeah 7) Are you masturbating right now? - not yet no Thanks for taking my survey! - that was quick lol
1) Age 19.2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? Yess :)3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com? Mhmm.4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? Yess.5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? usually.  I usually come on gurl to start to get me horny :)  haha.5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? This one.6) Are you horny right now? So much.7) Are you masturbating right now? Just started :)
1) Age 16 2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com? Yess :) 3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com? Not yetttt. 4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com? Nah:( 5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while? Usually.. It makes me horny. 5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest? This one. 6) Are you horny right now? So much.7) Are you masturbating right now? Just started :)
1) Age17 2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com?All the time 3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?umm... yeah 4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com?no 5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while?everytime I'm on 5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest?this one hehe.. 6) Are you horny right now?Yes.. 7) Are you masturbating right now?maybe... yeah(:
Survey about this very website... 1) Age-17 2) Have you ever gotten horny while reading gurl.com?- Yesss!. 3) Have you ever masturbated while reading gurl.com?- No, but shortly after, haha. 4) Have you ever had an orgasm while reading gurl.com?- No. 5) Do you usually get horny while reading gurl.com, or is it only once in a while?- I usually do. 5) What board on gurl.com makes you the horniest?-fooling around. Just because i haven't been on this one in ages. 6) Are you horny right now?- Uh-huhh:) 7) Are you masturbating right now?- Nope, not yet :P
you are super cute

Digging up 7-10 year old posts about posts on here getting you horny is creepy af

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread