Horny days

This is a weird question I know, but does anyone else have those days where you get home from school,and the first thing you do is run to your room to take care of business? I can't be the only one. We had a half day of school today so on my way home all I could think about was getting Home, stripping everything off and getting right down to it. I'm glad I was home alone

OMG yes!

At work it kills me.? Sometimes I cannot wait and go to rest room and take care of business!

Days like today lol

I used to, like all the time

Yes it happens to me all the time Sammy, I can't wait until I get indoors sometimes before I have a little rub

I get like that a lot, especially if it's a stressful day or I just want to blow off some steam thinking about a certain someone.

Yup, same here totally :)

When I see nude something I want to masturbate.

Omg yassss! I was sitting in maths class this afternoon, in desperate need to have some time to myself. Lucky I live like 5 mins away from my school, and I'm home for atleast an hour before my family comes home, so today in particular was a perfect oppurtunity!!?

Yeah I call those simply "days".

^ lol?

Both my parents worked when I was at school so I was always first home. I usually had an hour to myself before anyone else came home and that became my regular masturbation time. I remember the feeling, walking home, knowing I was going to do it when I got home, and when I got there, going straight upstairs to my bedroom. It was my favourite hour of the day. I also really liked the "if you only knew what I've just been doing" feeling I had when the rest of my family got home. Now I'm at college, I share an apartment with three other girls and sometimes I still get that feeling, and coming in from class, I have to go straight to my room, lock my door, and (to use Sammy's phrase) "take care of business". I sometimes wonder what my flatmates think, if they suspect, but then I have noticed that sometimes they go straight to their rooms and the lock door, so maybe I'm not the only one!

I definitely have those days, especially when I haven't masturbated for a few days, like I can feel myself getting wet and almost throbbing and i just have to take care of business as soon as i can

yes i can totally understand you.. it happens to me too very often... :)

Reply to Thread