Has your brother or any of his friends used your panties to Masturbate?

I have recently noticed a lengthy conversation about the fact that this girls brothers would use her panties to masturbate into. The brothers (3 of them) would actually deposit their cum onto her panties and then put them in the hamper to get washed. This process would continue over and over. Apparently several other girls have told her that their brothers would do the same thing to their panties.
I have grown up with a younger broher and I hope he has never used my panties to cum into.
This girl continues to wear her panties over and over again knowing that her brothers cum was where her vagina is. I am looking for honest answers to see if it is as common as she is saying it is.

I suppose it's common for curious brothers to do that, not realizing that it's wrong because it's their sister, however if the brother(s) are old enough to understand and still,do it, then that's really strange and it needs to stop. Where did you read this? I would guess that someone was making it up just to see how people would react. How would she know all her brothers took her panties to masturbate with??

My brother does play with his penis ,but way to young to produce sperm. If he would use my panties I would castrate him myself.

The information came to me by a good guy friend of mine who was talking / texting a girl friend of his. She is 22 with 2 younger brothers and 1 older brother who only comes home once a week. As far as he knows, it's all TRUE. He's going to do some "research" when he goes to her house.?
She knows that panties are missing from her drawer most every day, and it's obvious when she folds the laundry she is folding 12 pairs of her panties for 5 Days of laundry. She has apparently gone into the hamper and seen the cum on the gusset of her panties.
I have 2 major issues with this.
1 - the older brother should know better then the younger ones, but they should all know it's wrong.
2 - how can she continue to wear panties that her brothers have cum in. I mean her vagina will be in the same spot that they squirt their loads.

undefined:
undefined

The information came to me by a good guy friend of mine who was talking / texting a girl friend of his. She is 22 with 2 younger brothers and 1 older brother who only comes home once a week. As far as he knows, it's all TRUE. He's going to do some "research" when he goes to her house.?
She knows that panties are missing from her drawer most every day, and it's obvious when she folds the laundry she is folding 12 pairs of her panties for 5 Days of laundry. She has apparently gone into the hamper and seen the cum on the gusset of her panties.
1 - the older brother should know better then the younger ones, but they should all know it's wrong.
2 - how can she continue to wear panties that her brothers have cum in. I mean her vagina will be in the same spot that they squirt their loads.

Oooh, okay, sorry, I was under the impression they were pulling dirty/used panties from the hamper, not her drawer. That's still a bit strange and the girl,should talk to her parents about it. If you think the brothers are old enough to know better, then she needs to put an end to it. It'll be tough to bring up to her parents, but it might damage the kids psychologically?later on if they continue to do it.?

undefined:
undefined

Maybe they are pulling dirty ones out too. I've asked him to ask her if it's them using both clean and dirty. Either way, I'll encourage him to get her to talk to ?her parents and put a stop to the panty steeling.?
Could be hard for the boys to digest what they have done when they get older and have GF's and could be bad if their secret gets out some day.?

Yeah this is all not okay... and she is 22?! ?Time to get a lock for her door and start doing her own laundry!

I sure as hell hope not! I will never forgive him!

As far as i know he doesn't do that, and Im sure he never will

Hope not

I have a younger stepbrother, I don't think he does that but I know I've seen him look at my panties when they're on my bed to be put away after I've done my laundry

Reply to Thread