Loud mom helpp!!

Hi everyone last night i heard my mom having sex with her bf it was so loud i think she forgot i was in the house. I couldnt help but masterbate i feel awful for it i was wondering if this happen to anyone else? or have a similar experiance. This is embarssing hopefully im not the only one

I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about. I mean you probably were more turned on by the sounds than the thought of your mom actually having sex. I will admit that the sound of people having sex can be arousing, so I don't think there's anything really wrong with it, unless you were picturing your mom. We can't always control what gets us in the mood. It has never happened to me, not in that situation anyway, but I understand how it could.?

My bedroom is right above my parents' room but I haven't heard anything going on down there, even though there's an air vent right between the two rooms (theirs and mine). I don't want to hear my parents going at it and I usually keep my earbuds in or watch TV anyway.

The same thing happened to me with my mom and stepdad. I felt so weird after

You don't need to be embarssed. I believe She did it on purpose, because it's more exciting for those who are doing it, to know someone is listening. And also because, She might believe you would feel exciting with that too.

You don't need to be embarssed. I believe She did it on purpose, because it's more exciting for those who are doing it, to know someone is listening. And also because, She might believe you would feel exciting with that too.

hey i do not believe this, Her mom may be exited and aroused too much by her bf? to produce that unusal sound ...she might have known or invountarily done it..Her intention is not to make her daughter to hear all this and get excited..any mom will not do purposefully.

Reply to Thread