How old were you and how did you discover masterbation

Hello:) I was wondering how old you were when you discovered masturbation and how.:)

I think I was 14. I was in the shoer and getting all soapy 'down there' and I was rubbing it all over. I soon got this feeling building up inside me and I didn't know what it was so I stopped, thinking it was something wrong. I thought about it that night and my curiosity got the better of me so the next day when I went in the shower I did it again and kept going until I reached orgasm. It was INSANE! I didn't really know much about it but I know I liked it and wanted to try it again. I did, many times and continue on a regular basis to this day.

I was 9, I remember it was a really hot day and parts of my body were tingling and itching. I went to my room and laid on the bed to let it all die down, and I started rubbing at the bits that were tingling. About halfway through I realised that I was getting some nice feelings from where I was rubbing, so I carried on and suddenly a knot formed in my stomach, I felt muscular spasms all over my body, and my breath was coming in short, sharp gasps. At the time I had no idea what I was doing or what was happening to me, but I knew that I liked it and wanted more and more of it, been having more and more every day since...

i'm not sure, but before 12, that's when a friend of mine said she was having a problem "down there" she couldn't stop touching herself - i was so happy to find out someone else was doing it too!

Reply to Thread