naked brothers

Has any. of you girls seen your brothers naked?
1.. At what age did you see him naked?
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally?
3...Does it excite you when you see him naked?

1 Several times when we were small, the last time I saw him totally naked he was 14 I was 15. I am 20 now and he is 19.
2 Rarely, I would basically say "never" at this point.?We see each other in PJs basically every day and sometimes in underwear but seeing each other naked would only happen by mistake. He has seen my boobs a couple of times when I was leaving the bathroom after a shower and didn't know he was nearby.
3 When I saw him, at age 15 and he was 14, it did sexually arouse me thinking about it for a while but mixed with shame. As for today. No it does not arouse me to see him (for example) only in shorts which happens a lot. And, he kind of scolds me for wearing skimpy stuff around the house so I don't think that turns him on either not that I would want to turn him on!

i don't have any brothers

Thanks for replying to my post.

1..At what age did you see him naked? I have two little brothers, have seen both of them naked pretty much since the time when we were kids
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally? Saw them more when we were younger, but sometimes still today..
3..Does it excite you when you see him naked? Well.. Yes :) Not like the same way as seeing some other boys maybe would, but I'm sort of curious..

Reply to Thread