naked brothers

Has any. of you girls seen your brothers naked?
1.. At what age did you see him naked?
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally?
3...Does it excite you when you see him naked?

1 Several times when we were small, the last time I saw him totally naked he was 14 I was 15. I am 20 now and he is 19.
2 Rarely, I would basically say "never" at this point.?We see each other in PJs basically every day and sometimes in underwear but seeing each other naked would only happen by mistake. He has seen my boobs a couple of times when I was leaving the bathroom after a shower and didn't know he was nearby.
3 When I saw him, at age 15 and he was 14, it did sexually arouse me thinking about it for a while but mixed with shame. As for today. No it does not arouse me to see him (for example) only in shorts which happens a lot. And, he kind of scolds me for wearing skimpy stuff around the house so I don't think that turns him on either not that I would want to turn him on!

i don't have any brothers

Thanks for replying to my post.

1..At what age did you see him naked? I have two little brothers, have seen both of them naked pretty much since the time when we were kids
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally? Saw them more when we were younger, but sometimes still today..
3..Does it excite you when you see him naked? Well.. Yes :) Not like the same way as seeing some other boys maybe would, but I'm sort of curious..

1.. At what age did you see him naked? As far back as I can remember, so before I was 4
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally? Often
3...Does it excite you when you see him naked? *blush* a tiny bit

i think it's inevitable to be curious, just knowing they are different makes you want to see!
when I was very young (pre-teen, early teens) my brother (he's a year younger)?and I were very close, we did everything together and we were curious about each others bodies, and he was a boy, so he was always jerking off in stupid places and I'd walk in on him!
when I started discovering myself, things I couldn't do myself I'd make him do for me, like licking my clit.
i was always in control so I never feared that he would do anything I didn't want to happen, but that can be a very fine line, between exploration/curiousity and exploitation/non-consensual -?I don't think guys have the same self control so that you can trust everyone of them to be 100% decent all the time, so just be careful!

1.. At what age did you see him naked? Forever, but it stopped for a couple of years
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally? sometimes
3...Does it excite you when you see him naked? mmmmm? heheh

Has any. of you girls seen your brothers naked? Yes.
1.. At what age did you see him naked? Mostly when wew were younger but sometimes even now.
2..Do you see him naked often or occasionally? Ocasionally.
3...Does it excite you when you see him naked? I usually just run away.

1. Since I can remeber untill now... I am 18 and he is 21
2. I see him naked often, im the sauna or in the shower.
3. I get a bit excited, not like with other guys but I am still a little curious.?

I guess that here in Finland it is much more common when siblings see each other naked.

Reply to Thread