Giving him a bigger, stronger orgasm?

What tricks or tips does everyone have to help their guy have a bigger orgasm? My bf makes a lot of noise when he has a really good one and I freaking love it. That, and he's such a good guy to me, which make me really want to make it better and better for him and learn how to make him feel amazing.

He DOES like it when I tickle his balls or butthole. And he seems to like when I squeeze when it's PiV. Other than that I need ideas!!

Amanda
--
I'm 16, I'm a dancer, and I'm new to this place!

In my experience, edging him gives the strongest orgasm. Basically, you give him your best, loving blowjob, and when you feel him getting closer (when he makes more noise, when his dick hardens and begins to twitch) you slide him out of your mouth. In the moment, he may be a bit disappointed, but give his dick a second to calm down (some penises "jump" or "leap" for a while when close to cumming) then take him right back into your mouth and continue.
If you have strong blowjob skills, this can result in one of the heaviest orgasms.

undefined:
undefined

Ok, loving blowjob, check! Tho is it 'loving' to stop sucking right when he's getting that close? Isn't that frustrating for his penis? I definitely know what you mean tho I can see it 'kick' when it's gonna start its orgasm. Are there any tricks to helping him stay cool when he's fighting that sensation so much so he can 'edge' longer?

It's frustrating, sure. He will want to cum. But that's why you discuss this beforehand lol
You just have to hold yourself back... don't suck him like crazy. Take it nice and slow, slide him out every few sucks. Usually this will lead him up to an orgasm, but it happens more slowly so you have more control.

i love to tease my boyfriend a lot with my hands with lightly stroking his shaft, and like you said tickling his balls.....sometimes when you can tell he's getting really hard i would suggesting giving more time with balls. grab them and squeez them! my boyfriend goes really crazy for it. especially when I have him on all 4's and I'm right behind him with one hand grabbing his balls/rubbing his shaft and the other hand just rubbing against his back, his but.... also while one of your hands are playing with the balls/shaft take your fingers on the other hand and lightly rub his bum and go by the butt crack and play with his butthole a bit.?

Hopefully this helps a lot.?

?i love to tease my boyfriend a lot with my hands with lightly stroking his shaft, and like you said tickling his balls.....sometimes when you can tell he's getting really hard i would suggesting giving more time with balls. grab them and squeez them! my boyfriend goes really crazy for it. especially when I have him on all 4's and I'm right behind him with one hand grabbing his balls/rubbing his shaft and the other hand just rubbing against his back, his but.... also while one of your hands are playing with the balls/shaft take your fingers on the other hand and lightly rub his bum and go by the butt crack and play with his butthole a bit.?Hopefully this helps a lot.?

Yah that's funny u say play with his butthole- he LOVES it when I do that. Sometimes when he's getting a bj on his back with his legs open I'll go "shhh...close ur eyes" and I'll drag a finger from the bed up his butt crack and tickle his butthole. I keep my nails short and do a heart on one nail and that's the one I do that with :P

undefined:
undefined

Haha! yeah that's funny! that's what i pretty much do. If you're nails are a bit longer i think the sensation would be very good for him as he's not used to how long your nails are.?

Haha! yeah that's funny! that's what i pretty much do. If you're nails are a bit longer i think the sensation would be very good for him as he's not used to how long your nails are.?

Well I like to press on it a bit and get the tip in a little so if my nails were long that would hurt him I think

My bf loves when I tell him to build up for a week or a little more. No sex or masturbating. Then I will give him a very slow bj with edging. I'll also give long licks all over his balls and ask him how full are they or how much sperm is saved up. He loves that. After he can't take much more I'll start sucking with alot of saliva. Like, a extra messy bj. He cums what seems like a gallon after I do all this.

@Carrie17 - Isn't that the best feeling ever? With a normal bj, I normally feel the cum land in my mouth all at once, but when I edge him, it's like I can feel him shooting over and over.

Well...I did it!

Thank u guys SOO much for the advice. I combined a few tips from diff people! I 'edged' him with a really long loving blowjob where I slowed down or stopped when I could sense him getting close (his legs start to dance a little bit and his penis kicks). He handled it like a champ! Didn't groan too much when I stopped - I explained to him beforehand that I was gonna try something that might be a little tough for him but would give him a really sweet orgasm in the end (tough love lol).

I just told him to breathe and relax and that seemed to help him a lot. At certain times when I would stop I would just really lightly tickle his balls and slooooowly run my finger up his butt crack to his butthole, then back down again. THEN he made a lot of fuss lol. I think he was trying just so hard to hold on, it was sooo cute. A couple times i gave him a longer break (like 5 or 10 min) so he could really calm down and watch do cute poses for him, or tickle his inner thighs. All in all it was like an hour and a half of me just focusing on building him up as much as I could.

THE ORGASM: And then, at some point I smiled at him and said "okay, it's time" and he goes "yea??" and I said "yea!!" and then he just starts laughing, like this joyful laugh I haven't heard from him before. It's like he knew that it was really gonna be special after going through all that buildup. I put baby oil on one of my hands and and then I went to work and started really slow, then sucking a little faster, a little harder, then like Carrie17 said LOTS of saliva and just started bobbing like crazy and letting my oiled hand alternate between tickling his balls and tickling is butthole. After like a minute of that he started making a little noise. Then a LOT of noise (hes almost always silent). His legs hadnt started dancing yet so I knew he still had higher to go, which was amazing. I dunno how to explain it but it seemed like he was in that just before orgasm phase for longer than usual before he fully hit the peak. Like he's feeling the sensations but hasn't started shooting yet. I was already pressing on his butthole and I slipped my finger in more than I usually do. Then his legs sarted spasming like crazy. I couldn't see it but I could actually?hear?his toes crack at one point. His penis started doing that kicky thing. He was yelling out my name (aww) and when he started shooting, omg. You guys weren't kidding. It was like huge super strong spurts --more like sprays-- really fast over and over again. Like usually it's one or two hard spurts and then it sorta dies down. Nope. This was over and over again powerful spurts that must have felt like heaven for him cuz he was going on like I've never heard him before. He was on cloud 9 lol. I could also feel his butthole squeeze my finger every time he spurted and it was like clenching really hard! I curled my finger up against his prostate which seemed to really make it even more intense for him and he spurted even harder. I think it took SO?much out of him and made him feel soo good that if I could I would have been smiling ear to ear. He was cumming for over a minute (not like I was watching the clock but I'm guessing) which was maybe 5 times how long his orgasms usually last with me.

Afterward he could barely catch his breath and nearly passed out. He was?so?drained. And I've never seen him SO happy! Thanks all who gave tips here! :D

And I am sure your own penis enjoyed that

Reply to Thread