=IMPORTANT= NEW FORUM!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

​Thanks!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

Come Join Us!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

http://girlslifeout.forumotion.com/

^^^ Thanks for the free advertising :)

- - - - -

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME, AT ALL???

You keep plugging your desolate forum on this one.? If anybody gives a fuck about your forum, they're already there.? If not, they don't give a fuck.? It's extremely tacky what you're doing, and you should stop, if you have any tact about you whatsoever.?? You keep bumping this thread with the same shit, week-after-week, and if anybody REALLY GAVE A SHIT about what you're trying to do, you'd already be successful.

I think the gurl forum is doing OK without you.? Fuck off.? Get a life.? Find something else to do.? Fuck off (again).

Jamie

what's hilarious is that it's all new gURLS who are so pissed off by this.

Not really, I get WHY they want to leave, but at the same time, it is annoying that they are over posting.

the over posting is a bit much, you're not wrong about that.

Umm idk where my post went but please Bordergirl, just stop. It's getting really annoying and now it's just spam. If anyone really wanted to go to the site, they'd already be there.?

Reply to Thread