Never Horny

My boyfriend has such a high sex drive! I want to be on his level soooo bad. I'm just never turned on! He's not that good at using his hand, but he's amazing at oral. However, oral is not all I want all the time. I want to fool around and have fun with him, but I can't if I'm not in the mood to do stuff. I'm not sure what advice I'm asking for, I'm just frustrated beyond belief. I'm a 17 year old girl with a boy that I love unconditionally and I can't "get it up."

Omg, hard to imagine. Im rather on your boyfriends side, having a very high sex drive too... and loving it :) Just can't get enoug.... So Im not really sure if I could give you advise. But if you love this guy, don't you enjoy feeling his skin on yours, his mouth on your lips (your choice which lips you mean)?

Sounds like you aren't really interested in men...

Yes i think the same ;dCheapest escotrs in London

Im definitely into men... And it's not that he never turns me on, it's just that it's hard to stay turned on. I'd much rather lay in bed and watch a movie than have sex. And I do love the feeling of his skin on mine, it just makes me feel safe and loved rather than horny. I want to have sex sometimes, and I want to be dirty with him sometimes, but it's just so hard when I can't get into the mood. We've tried doing things while I wasn't horny, so maybe I would get turned on as he played with me, or we played with each other. I have to be honest, he isn't good with his hands, but surely that can't be the only reason? I love it when he goes down on me, but like I said before, it gets old. I would much rather try different things and experiment (especially since I'm kinda new to being sexally active) but I JUST CAN"T. It's infuriating. We've been together for four years, and I want to make our relationship sexually happy! I want all the experiences with him. Is there any advice anyone can give me about HOW to get turned on? I'm pretty open to just about anything at this point.

Reply to Thread