bathroom

Does anyone ever use the bathroom in front of others, either friends or people in the family?
Have you ever seen someone else use the bathroom?

I'm asking because I had cousins, a brother and sister, who shared a bathroom between their bedrooms. I've always wondered if they used the bathroom in front of each other.

It is common for a brother and sister to share a bathroom but not at the same time!! I would be really surprised if they went to the bathroom in front of each other. I share a bathroom with my brother but not at the same time!!

I think a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends pee in front of each other, not as many poop in front of each other, and sometimes girlfriends will pee in front of each other also depending on the friendship I guess. To my knowledge nobody I know uses the bathroom in front of family members, except when small kids, or maybe if they couldn't move due to an injury or medical situation.

I have shared a bathroom with my gf's at parties and such where there is limited space. Or at concerts to save time.?

I wrote here before about watching a whole line of men and boys pee at the soccer field. I have certainly seen many many guys pee!

Yes but not on purpose tho, like when you go camping, you have to do your business behind a tree haha so, you usually take someone with you to cover your back

Hmm i do not understand you ;d

Cheapest escotrs in London

no problem to share the bath with my parents (mom and dad)

i dont mind peeing infront of others but idk about family.

jenny: ?like you guys all use 1 bathroom? or no big deal to be "using" the bathroom while others are there?

@sadie123:? It is not a big deal to be in the same bathroom with my parents or with my best female friend.I will never share the bath with a boy.

Okay, so my situation is that I share one larger bedroom with my two sisters and step sister, my brother is his own small room, and there is a bathroom connecting the two bedrooms. We all have to share this bathroom for getting ready, showering, etc. And when you have that many people sharing a bathroom, you have to do things differently to fend off chaos. So yes, there are plenty of times where any one of us had peed while one or more siblings were in the bathroom. It's just not a big deal for us

I don't like sharing the bathroom with anybody. Some things just aren't made to be shared. I share just about everything as it is, but the toilet is where I draw the line.

I share a bathroom with my brother and sister.
Some time we walk on each other, but we are used to see each other naked

I share a bathroom with my brother and sister but I always keep it locked when I use it. I don't want anyone walking on on me. I never use the bathrom in front of anybody. My brother sometimes leaves the door slightly open when he pees, but he's got no sense of dignity.

I have a very open family and there's a lot of sharing. I don't like to share a bathroom unless it's just the mirror, but I don't use the toilet when others are around.

Yes, I share my bathroom with my family.

Reply to Thread