Hottest outfit your b/f likes survey

1. ?What is your b/f favorite outfit for you to wear?
My b//f likes me in a short white crop top, braless and a short skirt with boots.?
2. ?Whatt is his reaction when you wear it?
My b/f gets an immediate hard-on...ha
3. ?Did you ever get your b/f off wearing that outfit?
Yes, he shot a big load of cum all over my belly..lol

dont have a b/f right now, dumped him 2 months ago.
before he became crazy jealous he especially liked me in ripped short jeans and cut of tank top, showing off my midriff to the extreme.
hard-on of course. otherwise it wouldt have been his fav outfit.
he never could resist ;)

I can't really give good answers because I don't think my BF has one specific outfit, at least that I'm aware of, I should point out that we started dating late last year and it's a long distance relationship so we don't physically see each other as often.

But I think his favorite idea is for me to dress nicely, kind of professional, but showing some midriff or leg. Also I know he gets off on being able to see my panty waist above my pants waist for example when I'm sitting down. And, he likes my hair in a ponytail, actually he requests pigtails a lot but I refuse so he settles for ponytail.

However this past weekend is the first time I was around him when it was warm enough outdoors to wear shorts and he had trouble keeping his hands out of the cookie jar so I have a feeling tight shorts will be his favorite this summer!!

1. What is your b/f favorite outfit for you to wear? ?Short red sleeveless dress. (when I had a boyfreind)
2. What is his reaction when you wear it? He liked to show me off allways had a big smile
3. Did you ever get your b/f off wearing that outfit? Yes I gave him a hand job under the table in a cafe

My short black skirt (almost mini skirt but not) and long sleeved low cut (shows cleavage) shirt and knee high socks
=13.3333pxTurns him on emidiatly?
Yes, esspecially while making out

Reply to Thread