Too Tight?

My boyfriend recently tried to finger me, it was my first time getting fingered or anything like that and he had trouble even getting one finger in, if he tried it burned and felt really uncomfortable. It sucks because I was really looking forward to it and I want him to do it again and actually be able to..plus we've been thinking about having sex in the near future and clearly that won't be able to happen now. I wear super-absorbancy tampons and have no trouble getting those in...why am I so tight? Is there anything I can do to get myself more ready for things like this? It's not an issue of arousal.

You could try fingering yourself and see what you can handle.?

'Burns'? ?Sounds more like an infection has caused inflammation. See a doctor.

If it only burns while Being fingered, I doubt if it is an infection, we all know how painfully and uncomfortable it is the first time anything is put into us, and there is a difference between a tampon and finger, your Vagina has to stretch, use some lube like KY jelly it will be messy but use a lot after a few times your Vagina will stretch, welcome to womanhood.

Yes it will open up. In the meantime you can enjoy it in other ways, even through underwear with nothing going inside you.

I'd say follow Hollie & Amelia's advice and perhap relax a bit or have him try slower.

By no means am I trying to put you down but maybe:? Could it be your body telling you you're not ready for that?? Maybe you're going a little fast factoring in that you've been with him for less than 5 weeks? ( http://my.gurl.com/forums/read/595.948203-17-and-never-been-in-a-relationship-still-a-virgin#23930918 allows me to come to that conclusion)?

Loosen up with a big sharpie or hair brush handle with lube. Not only with it loosen you up but it well feel good also.?

Have him rub your clit first. It sounds to me like your vagina isn't getting all that wet which can make inserting anything a bit painful. Tell him not to go straight for your vagina

Oh, once again someone is in fear that she is "not ready" or that her boyfriend "doesn't fit" :)
They say - no rush? They are right! And the memory of this moment is still with me, I simply cant forget how it looked like... Because I almost hurt myself for the first time.
Make your guy go slow, teach him to give you pleasure - and, eventually, orgasm - without penetration. Only then let him go ahead with a small finger, then the point finger, then try two fingers. When it's unbearable - stop at what you're doing and take a break for a little more caressing. I assure you, you'll feel when you are good to go!

Painless and pleasureful first time to every young (and not very young:)) girl!:)

Reply to Thread