cant feel boyfriends penis when we have sex

so i lost my virginity?to my boyfriend last week and we had sex then (thursday) then on saturday?and yesterday. However yesterday i couldnt?feel his penis inside of me? like i knew it was there but i couldnt?feel it if you get what i mean. when he fingers me i can feel it with three fingers but i couldnt?feel him last night. is this normal and what should i do?

how big is his penis? ?do you feel "full" during sex? ?does it have something to do with how wet you get do you think- ?to much wetness, not enough friction?

was his penis full hard before sex? mabey more time of foreplay does help, BJ before sex?

I was also going to ask about his penis size. Is this penis especially short and/or thin? That might be why.

What about when you insert your own fingers? Can you feel that? Is this a new problem of have you always had reduced feeling when fingers/penis are inserted?

For penis size, I think its just an average size but i've?never inserted my own fingers into my vagina but when he does, he can usually fit around 3 and Ican feel that. The fingering gives me more pleasure than the actual sex.
Could one reason because I get too wet because i get really wet and maybe thats why i cant fee him inside?me

Maybe try a different position? Idk. I'm a virgin?

@3mily

Yeah, you could try what SammyB_15 suggested and try a different position. That could work and it's certainly worth a try.

A lot, maybe even most women get more pleasure from being fingered than from intercourse with a penis, so that's not unusual. You are much more likely to have an orgasm from being fingered as well.

Reply to Thread