The "Inner Slut"

Do you understand the idea of "Inner Slut"? Do you have one? Do you sometimes struggle to control her?

I get the concept, but I wouldn't look at it as some alternate personality trait. Sex is just apart of human nature and some have higher libidos than others. Thinking about sex and findng new things to do with your/a partner a lot is completely normal. I mean, I'm sure sex addiction is a thing, and when it comes to that, then yeah, seek help. But as far as "controling" it, I would just say that would be the equivalent of being conscious of the need to use condoms with people you don't know the sexual history of even if you're on birth control. And taking necessary precautions to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

yes i have the inner slut. i can control it but during sex i love being really dirty, acting like a whore really excites me

I think I understand the idea but I don't know why it's called "inner slut" because as far as I know, all it means is that women are interested in sex. It's like coining the phrase "inner pig" to mean that people get hungry lol.

It's rare that I can't control my behavior when I want to but, I do think about sex a lot including fantasies, and during actual sex I am usually kind of noisy and I talk dirty sometimes. I have done various things that could be considered slutty in my life but those things also tended to hurt or embarrass me so I'm a little more old fashioned about things lately meaning, I'll only have sex if I think I'm in a stable relationship and the guy isn't a jerk.

To me it's prolly a matter of social acceptance, ya know? It's easy to be open about sexuality here, but not so much in real life.

I am WAY more sexual than almost any of my friends or acquaintances would ever imagine. So there's the public me, who "behaves," and the inner me who thinks about doing things the public me would never go through with. I'm talking threesomes and "trains" or whatevs. I have these thoughts all the time.

I woudn't say I have an inne slut but when I'm masturbating I think about all kinds of incredibly dirty things which would never come into my mind at any other time. I'm kind of amazed at some of the things that turn me on. But as soon as I cum those things immediately seem really bad and shameful.

amy261 I know EXACTLY what you mean!

She's definetly outer and not inner, I behave how I want to behave and don't deprive myself of sex because other people would consider it 'slutty'

@Amy261 I can totally understand what you mean, but just anyone who has "dirty" thoughts when masturbating thinking of yourself as "slutty" is going a bit to far. :) XX

Reply to Thread