How to Enjoy Anal Sex More

My boyfriend really likes anal sex and we've tried it once. Honestly, it wasn't bad at all the first time! But i want both of us to enjoy it more. Any tips or advice?

Two word Use Lubricant. :)

Lube, yes, but more than that. Engage in foreplay. Start slowly. I'm super tight at the entrance, so I have to stop once the head gets in so I can adjust/relax. Once I'm relaxed and he gets up inside, it's good (can be soooooo good), but it takes time/patience/effort to get to that point.

I'd be asking why would he want to stick his dick in your arse when you've got a vagina.

Your arse is tighter and feels better for him supposedly, anal also leads to much more intense orgasms(at least in my experience with a finger)?

SweetTayla:
I'd be asking why would he want to stick his dick in your arse when you've got a vagina.

Maybe she wants to do it, or at least try it a few times; I don't think she was asking whether or not any of us "approve." If you, on the other hand, don't like it or don't want it, then by all means don't do it.

Yes I want to do it! We've been experimenting a lot lately and we're just out to discover what we like the most!

There aren't too many guys who know how to handle a girl's back door. It needs practise, lots of lube and lots of trust... otherwise it's gonna be really painful.

get him to be very gentle and work up to it. before the day you do it, play with yourself a little to work out what you like. use a lot of a lube and slide a finger or a thumb up there - maybe consider buying a sex toy to help ease you up a little. on the day, get him to finger you bum first, and then when he uses his cock, make sure he is very slow, very gentle and very lubricated. it also helps if you are very aroused i find.?

get him to be very gentle and work up to it. before the day you do it, play with yourself a little to work out what you like. use a lot of a lube and slide a finger or a thumb up there - maybe consider buying a sex toy to help ease you up a little. on the day, get him to finger you bum first, and then when he uses his cock, make sure he is very slow, very gentle and very lubricated. it also helps if you are very aroused i find.?

RachelH is right - take your time, go slow. Maybe start off small - finger, small toy.

And lube - lots of lube. Rule of thumb for lube: if you think you've used enough, add a little more.

Reply to Thread