Pubes

X

Hair free.

X

Hmm!

undefined:
undefined

NM is so on point w this. I just keep it very clean and smooth around the bikini lines and important parts. I typically leave a trimmed area above. Less irritation and no bumps to worry about

I think I'm gonna change my regiment around with just shaving the bikini area and trimming everything else.

I tend to vary things down there (sometimes a strip or trimmed upper area) but smooth atm?

X

Yeah, pretty much just shave around the bikini line, barely touch anything else. Too time consuming.

"Hardwood floors" (or kinda close to it).

I've never heard the term "hardwood floor" - please educate me

very smooth I guess that means?

Either way - normally I wax/shave.

right now I leave a little bit but trimmed short, I used to shave it all off but it gets to be a hassle

I just trim it, never liked shaving it.

Hair free back to front but I leave a thick landing strip on my mound.?

Trimmed into the basic triangle, just keep it from getting unwieldy.

landing strip

I just started getting hair last year and I like it. When my BF sees it I don't want to look like a little girl.

Yes, hair free or in a style. Unless one has very little hair down there, at least some trimming is necessary. I don't have very little hair, or very little anything, down there. We all change it up from time or time, or sometime will if we haven't already. Even if a girl thinks she'll always be smooth, she may run out of money for waxing, get sick of razor cuts or burn, or have a broken ankle or something. When I broke mine, and spent a couple of months on crutches, I went from baby smooth to looking like the Lion King's mane down there.

I am honestly just really lazy to care about my hair there. But usually i depilate bikini lines with my depilator machine, and I shave all of it every once in a while, so when it grows back, it is still fine for some weeks. My boyfriend doesn't mind it :) I guess he would mind if it was a huuuge jungle, but I never let it reach that point :)?
Sometimes I shave it to a landing strip shape, I find that really sexy.

What do you girls trim it with? Plain scissors or hair cutting machine??

Usually leave a strip and use plain scissors to keep it neat.

I like hair free because I feel more comfortable. My boyfriend doesnt like hair but he doesnt care at the same time.?

I trim, but once in a while i'll suprise his and shave. he likes it either way though :3

I like to keep mine natural

I prefer no hair on myself so that's the way I keep it. But I don't have a preference with my GFs.

I prefer, smooth and hairfree. Though, waxing is painfull. I prefer hari removal cream

I have had it different ways at different times, my earlier answer was at a weird time of my life that I don't prefer to think about so I just changed it to "hmm". For the last 18 months or so I keep it trimmed way down to barely anything and I think that is how I'm going to keep it. The reason is that it's easier than shaving totally bare because you can go a little longer between shaving without it looking like a mistake. Also when I shaved totally bare I felt like I might be judged on doctor visits although nobody said anything.

I think u should shave it completely. Imagine being a guy and going down on a hairy pussy, it would be disgusting as there'd be hairs in ur mouth.??

Well I have had mine, I'll say four ways. There might be some little variations that I'm not getting into that much detail.

First I had the most hair when I got the most oral sex. This was with my BF in high school, him giving me oral sex was a big part of our sex life (the main part actually). I did trim it, it wasn't super thick or long or anything but it was the hairiest that I personally have been. (This is the first of four ways)

Second I dated a guy my freshman year in college who gave me zero oral sex and, he had me shave it into a letter (M for the first letter of his name) for a while and then he had me shave it bare from then on. (This is the second and third of four ways)

Then I was mostly single for like 8 months, I went on some dates but nothing serious, during that time I started off keeping it shaved bare out of habit but, at some point I decided to let it grow out a little, I still shave it into a smaller area than it would naturally be and MUCH shorter, barely more than stubble. The reason I do this is, and I gave the short version earlier, but 1 I feel like being completely bare makes a sexual statement of some sort that I wasn't sure I wanted to make, like I think some people associate it with preteen girls or something like that, and even if it doesn't have that association it definitely is sexual in some way, and 2 if you are shaved bare, to keep it smooth and nice you need to shave more frequently than if you keep it short. If you keep it short, and you miss a day, well it's just not quite as short but it looks basically the same. If you keep it bare and you wait too long it gets stubbly. Anyway I did start dating after this switch, it turned into a LTR we are still together, I do get oral sex but not as much as from my HS BF. And, part of the reason I am giving all this detail is to say this. Neither of the BFs who actually gave or give me oral sex complained or seem to have any negative opinion about how I keep myself groomed, even though it's two different ways. The only BF who had a really strong opinion about it is the one who never gave me oral sex anyway, so, maybe that tells you something!

Anyway, I am probably repeating myself because it's basically the same thing I said yesterday but I thought I would give more detail about my reasons. As for personal comfort. I don't know any time I change it, it feels weird but I adjust to how it feels so I don't think that's a big factor.

Reply to Thread