Penis size preference

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The average penis size is about 5.5 inches... just for shits and giggles look at a ruler and see how long that is. Then post what your ideal would be.

My ideal would be nearing 7 inches but based on my experience (and looking at a ruler) that size is pretty rare. I think women are really bad a juding size based on some posts here haha basically you'll never have a 8 incher and even 7 is big

Ideal for me would be about 7 1/2 and thick. i've not had a guy with one that big... not yet.

a tongue on the clit is better than the biggest dick lol

Above 6 is better, but I'm more interested in girth and stamina.

Ladies, length has nothing to do with it. Think about it this way, you insert a tampon and can't feel it at all right? Because we don't really have feeling after about an inch or two.
It's about girth and if he knows what angles he's supposed to try and hit.

Dont talk about this stuff!

Timmy, why not? It's what the board is for?

undefined:
undefined

if you don't like it, you can leave.

undefined:
undefined

Because its embarrassing for boys!

How is it embarrassing for boys to ask girls what they prefer? No one here knows you or what size you are, so why is it embarrassing? That doesn't make sense. Also she can ask and say whatever she wants to?

undefined:
undefined

it makes it awkward for boys its something we cant help

undefined:
undefined

guys make a big deal about girls breasts all the time.? we can't exactly control that either.

undefined:
undefined

but its worse for boys!

but its worse for boys!

why?

undefined:
undefined

because girls laugh at it if its not big!

because girls laugh at it if its not big!

I think that's all just in your imagination.? I've never laughed at a guy because of that.

undefined:
undefined

its not it hapened when i was pantsed in front of everyone!

its not it hapened when i was pantsed in front of everyone!

yeah, they were probably just laughing at you because you got pantsed...not because of your size.? Were you even hard?? Laughing at a guy's size when he is flaccid is pointless and stupid.

undefined:
undefined

um well it happened at the beach there were like lots of girls in bikinis so um

yeah, I don't really believe your story.? who the fuck does that kind of shit anymore?

undefined:
undefined

you werent there so you dont know how bad it was!

How old are you?
I agree with brandneweyes00, they were probably laughing at the fact you got pantsed. Unless they blatantly said that they were laughng about the size of your penis, they were probably laughing because you were pantsed.
Also, we're not judging guys for having small penises or not in general, we're just talking about the size of penis we'd enjoy being penetrated by. That's what this board tends to include sometimes, that's why it's titled "fooling around".
If you don't like what were talking about on here, you don't have to be on here.

undefined:
undefined

im 16 and um they were laughing at it im being called a name!

For god sakes Timmy, grow a pair and stop being a wuss?

im not a wuss! its just not fair that girls can laugh at it

Both guys and girls laugh if they're immature enough to laugh at all.?
Also Ive seen you tell us that we "shouldnt look" at guys' penises, when 1. guys look at girls boobs and butts all the time. and 2. when you were asked if you were even hard, you replied with how there were girls with bikinis around you "so um" as if you were implying "so of course I had an erection". So are you saying you were "looking" at them??

Exactly what Waterbaby said. It's a double standard Timmy. You can't say girls shouldn't look if you look at girl's boobs and butts?

And sorry I called you a wuss but you're being ridiculous?

undefined:
undefined

Amen

My preference is slightly above average, but thick, shaven and circumsized. Yummy!!

undefined:
undefined

fine i was looking but i wasn't commenting! I mean girls wearing bikinis its kinda hard not too

So you get pantsed at the beach and people laugh at the size of your dick so you come onto an allgirls forum to tell us to stop talking about what size of a penis we would like or prefer to be penetrated by. That makes sense.?

I've also seen you say in other topics for us to not look in general, so you're still no better whether we comment when we look or not.

Also, don't take this as me condoning them laughing, yeah, it's not cool, but I'm sure it was guys, too. But coming on here to tell us not to talk about penises is just pointless.?

WaterBaby is right. ?Dude, girls are going to discuss penises on a sex board. ?Just sort of how it works, because it is kind of important to the whole sex thing if boys are involved. That people can be jerks should not be news to anybody, but context matters.

undefined:
undefined

Waterbaby yes they laughed at it can you please take that post down!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread