Giving handjobs

Pages PREV 1 2

My boyfriend's penis hardens and twitches a lot before he cums. The head also gets really reddish-purple.

Am I the only one who loves the cumshot part? What would be your ideal cumshot girls??😜

Well for me, I think I try too hard sometimes, like different rhythms or taking breaks to kiss, or looking very closely at various parts, which I think takes him out of it or sometimes annoys him a little lol. Those times, it takes him a long time and in fact most often he has me stop and we do something else. Other times, though, I am bored and pretty much staring off into space while I do it, and those times he has his orgasm pretty fast which is funny if you think about it, like, the less interested I am, the better it works. When I am bored I just move my hand back and forth and I guess that works better than trying to be creative. Anyway to answer the question. Yes I can feel it change. I don't know if I feel it spasm exactly. But I think it feels more full and a little warmer physically, he rocks a little and uses his thigh muscles even if he's laying on his back, and he grunts, usually closes his eyes and makes faces like he's mad or in pain. Also I think I can smell it just before it comes out although I wonder sometimes if that's my imagination.

He likes blowjobs more so, I do that more often. In both situations I sometimes have a hand on his balls while this is happening, and they get very hard, smaller and kind of - I don't know - move somehow, pulse or pump?

By the way when I give him a handjob he keeps his eyes closed but when I give him a blowjob he wants me to maintain eye contact with him? I have no idea why? I do it but I don't know what the purpose is?

I feel a little weird talking this explicitly about it but I think it's better to try to say it clearly than to be too cutesy and make it hard to understand, I apologize if I offend anybody!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread