Giving handjobs

Girls, can you feel your bf's penis spasms when he is going to cum? I rarely feel them but some friends told me they feel the spasms every time they give a handjob. I usually know he is going to cum due to his facial expresion. And, how do you know he is going to cum?

I can usually can tell by facial expressions, grunts, or heavy breathing with guys I have jacked off. There have been exceptions to that rule though. One guy would begin bucking his hips up and down hard when he was close, and anothers eyes would roll back in his head. I don't specially remember feeling any of them spasm when they were cumming though.

I have never felt any of them spasm when they were about to cum only while they are cumming. like the other two have said, its usually the facial expression, some start groaning before they cum. There was one who went quite tense and would pull his stomach in just before he started to cum.

If my boyfriend is going to cum then his penis stiffens the maximum and becomes very hard. He always closes his eyes and face contortsand his thighs are tensed.

I've also found that when some guys are about to cum, their nuts tighten up against their body. I'm not sure of the physical reason for this, but I have noticed it several times.

Lizzy, I have noticed the same thing too, not even just when they are about to orgasm but if it feels really good their balls will move up closer to their body.
When my boyfriend is about to orgasm his penis swells up really big and then it spasms a little bit when he actually ejaculates.

I have noticed the same thing as well.

One guy I was with I could never tell he was about to orgasm.. and the only way I would know he did was if I actually felt or saw the cum pumping out of his penis... No throbbing.. just the cum flowing out.?

Other guys it was pretty obvious... heavier breathing... moving their hips or just moving more.. grunting.. talking dirty.. telling me they were close.. and then when they did their penises would throb really hard. I can't say that I've noticed anything about their balls.?

When a guy's about to cum, he feels the semen welling up at the base of his penis (not his balls, more his shaft). It's like a crowded theater of people about to bust out the door. Comical but the bursting sensation is really like that metaphorically. I guess the look of shock on the receiving end is possibly similar. :D

Anyhow, if you think about how you can choose to clench or not clench your vaginal muscles as you get closer and closer to cumming, a boy can do the same. Some clench (stiffen), and you feel him get ultra hard solidly just before or ass the cum spurts out. Some 'relax' and as the orgasm approach will tighten (harden) suddenly as it flows out. ?Really it could be controlled by the guy, but in the height of things, they probably don't consciously think about it.

Other things you might notice is that if you put your hand under/behind his balls, you can feel (or even see if you're able to look while he's cumming) the base of his balls pulse as he squirts the cum 5 or 6 times. ?Naturally, if you're resting your hand underneath as you stroke him you'll feel this pulsating as he cums, but I doubt you'll be able to notice it quickly enough to dodge, close your eyes, open your mouth, yell run for your lives, or whatever you choose to do as the impending moment comes. :)

Hope this helped at least a little.

LizzyGirl:I've also found that when some guys are about to cum, their nuts tighten up against their body. I'm not sure of the physical reason for this, but I have noticed it several times.?

Totally. I've noticed that a lot. I even read somewhere that's how it's supposed to. As they're getting ready to shoot the cum, the balls get closer to the body so the sperm can get mixed into the semen. Something like that.

I would have to give a handjob with my eyes closed to see if I can feel the penis spams in my hand. but you definetly feel it during oral!

Their testicles/balls get close to them so they're protected by the body. My mom is a nurse and I asked her. I googled it too. My mom said mammals/animals do the same thing

Never vfelt a spasm ? it does get more rigid jus prior to ? ? ?the guys body seems to stiffen

openmind:When a guy's about to cum, he feels the semen welling up at the base of his penis (not his balls, more his shaft). It's like a crowded theater of people about to bust out the door. Comical but the bursting sensation is really like that metaphorically. I guess the look of shock on the receiving end is possibly similar. :DAnyhow, if you think about how you can choose to clench or not clench your vaginal muscles as you get closer and closer to cumming, a boy can do the same. Some clench (stiffen), and you feel him get ultra hard solidly just before or ass the cum spurts out. Some 'relax' and as the orgasm approach will tighten (harden) suddenly as it flows out. ?Really it could be controlled by the guy, but in the height of things, they probably don't consciously think about it.Other things you might notice is that if you put your hand under/behind his balls, you can feel (or even see if you're able to look while he's cumming) the base of his balls pulse as he squirts the cum 5 or 6 times. ?Naturally, if you're resting your hand underneath as you stroke him you'll feel this pulsating as he cums, but I doubt you'll be able to notice it quickly enough to dodge, close your eyes, open your mouth, yell run for your lives, or whatever you choose to do as the impending moment comes. :)Hope this helped at least a little.?

I always have it pointing away from me... been squirted in my hair once and hate how it clumps my hair. I've seen some impressive squirters. ?I hate the guys that try to hold back defeats the purpose in my opinion

You will feel this tension during oral sex

marina45:You will feel this tension during oral sex?

Also taste his precum ;)
Spme guys release precum cefore the squirting and I mean a steady flow.

marina45:You will feel this tension during oral sex?

we are discussing hnd jobs

?

I always have it pointing away from me... been squirted in my hair once and hate how it clumps my hair. I've seen some impressive squirters. ?I hate the guys that try to hold back defeats the purpose in my opinion

Whoa, mind where you aim that thing!!! They hold back because they dont want to finish, whispering they can keep playing with you after they've cum is a pretty good way to get them to relax.

?

First time I gave a handie it squirted on my dress.? I was terrified my mom would see it and know I'd been playing with a dick, so I took it to a dry cleaner way across town.? I told the lady who worked there that it was grease but she wasn't fooled a bit.? I could tell from the look she gave me that she knew exactly what I had been doing.? I think the boy could have warned me, but at least I learned how to stroke a dick the right way.

Jeez, it would have been a lot cheaper just to wash it yourself

OmgItsRira:Jeez, it would have been a lot cheaper just to wash it yourself?

Some material you have to dry clean.

I like to jerk a guy off onto my boobs, or even titty fuck me, with me using spit as lube. I'm able to titty fuck because I have big boobs.

My boobs are just big enough for that, l thought it was weird the first time a boy asked if he could cum on them.

PrincessPeaches:I like to jerk a guy off onto my boobs, or even titty fuck me, with me using spit as lube. I'm able to titty fuck because I have big boobs.?

Envy you,,, ? ?ME <--- A cups ?((

Oh yes, it's awesome seeing my man thrust between my titties. I never thought it was weird to have them cummed on. Actually, I get off seeing him shoot all over them.

Either my partner shooting or squirting is a turn on; makes me want more

i can def tell when a guy is about to cum, especially once ive been with them for a little while. my current bf i can tell just by his breathing, and his balls absolutely get tighter. and yeah definitely want to be careful where u aim it, i know there are plenty of guys who are crazy shooters, believe me, cum in the eye isnt fun at alllll

Some of my friends were remembering how we used to give the boys handies at the back of the school bus in seventh grade.? We did it from the outside and the boys would put their dicks in sandwich bags they had saved from lunch so they wouldn't cream their jeans. There was a kind of peer pressure to do it.? I think now how easily we could have been caught.? We would have been in some pre-dick-ament haha.? But we never were.

I was just reading these older posts. That's so funny, digurl! We used to do the same thing to boys, either on the bus or at parties. We switched boys a lot, so I got a lot of experience with handies. Some of the boys wanted to touch back, but at that age we didn't let them. It was fun watching each other do that to the boys, and to see the boy's reactions. I sure leared a lot! Anyone else do anything like that?

Reply to Thread