If you could see any celebrity naked...

If you could see any celebrity naked who would it be?

Adam Levine.

krissy6480:If you could see any celebrity naked who would it be??

Just see, or actually do stuff?

bobby lockbood (actor in house of anubis) he is soo hooot i have a huge crush on him. i also used to have a crush on ronald weasly from harry potter he kind of looks like booby lockwood.?

Either I guess. :)

Jennifer Lawrence, much rather see a nude girl than a guy. Strange because i do not consider myself a lesbian, maybe just a little bi, not sure

Emma Watson , Victoria Justice , Rosanna Pasino (YoutubeChannel Nerdynummies) , Avril Lavigne and Kendall Jenner

Chloe Mortetz, Selena Gomez, Sabrina Carpenter, & Rowan Blanchard

CheyUnder269:Chloe Mortetz,?Selena Gomez,?Sabrina Carpenter, & Rowan Blanchard?

Those are also hot girls :p

leonardo Dicaprio. He's still hot don't matter the age.

Justin Bieber?

Tom Hardyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

NocturnalMistress:WaterBaby < YAAASSS!!! He is sexy! And his voice...I bet his moans sound good.?My newest (and not so new) is Derek Theler. I bet he's gorgeous in the nude. 🤓🤓🤓?

AND he loves dogs <33333

Miley... but i think the world has already seen that haha

Does Miley even own clothes?

it's hard for me to answer the question since we get no real idea what a guy's penis looks like until the clothes are already off...boys have it so much better because at least they can get a sense of breasts.

Tom Hiddleston is such a problematic crush for me. Not in a bad way, but like, he just seems like such a pure, innocent man that instead of it being a "would bang" kind of crush, it's more like a "would go on a coffee date and talk about social issues, art, tv shows, etc" kind of crush.

And that SMILE. Like dang man, just that can captivate you. And then you find out what a gunuinely good guy he is and it's like take a freaking sledge hammer to the ovaries.

it's hard for me to answer the question since we get no real idea what a guy's penis looks like until the clothes are already off...boys have it so much better because at least they can get a sense of breasts.

I agree XD guys are mysterious that way!
And if I could see any celebrity it'd be Dan Howell (a YouTube celeb I guess). He's the hottest guy to me at this point, his YouTube name lies, he IS on fire! hahaha
I'm going to see Dan and Phil's comedy show (tatinof) this month WOOOH <3

Tom Hardy? Oh my god yes. And it's hard to imagine him not having a massive cock tbh?

Sophie Turner (girl) Zac Efron (guy)

abigail breslin.

undefined:
undefined

Yes Abigail Breslin!! For me Camren Bicondova from Gotham

Selena Gomez
Kendall Jenner(although we pretty much have by now)
Hilary Duff(best butt ever)
Hailee Steinfeld
Chloe Moretz?

Ryan Reynolds!! <3

gnash alex aiono selena gomez ?diamond white and brendon urie oh and todrick hall

emma watson and kristen bell

Scarlett Johansson

Emma Watson
Abigail Breslin
Alexis Bledel
Willow Shields
Hannah Taylor Gordon
AnnaSophia Robb

Oh god, Willow Shields, what I would do just to touch that glorious ass... Not to mention what I would do to her...

Joey King
Maisie Williams
Peyton Roi List
Ava Sambora
G Hannelius
Molly Quinn
Sabrina Carpenter

Reply to Thread