Anal

OK so basically I've always hated anal (for myself) I understand others may like it each to their own and would never judge I've always been pressured and asked by exes if they could do me there and it's always been a big NO. However, my current boyfriend despite a few tweeks I may have to sort out is unreal in bed. and the other night midway through asked if i've ever tried anal answer being no he asked would I try it. I'm starting to think yes as you can't knock something till you try it and I trust him I know he stops if something hurts and would be slow etc... and i'm thinking aboout buying booty relax lube but what other things can we do before he shoves it in?? no toys plus he is quite thick/big so kinda need some advice

I haven't done too much anal (like once, accidentally) but I will say that it's something that definitely requires a lot of baby steps. The more turned on you are, the looser your muscles will be and the easier he'll be able to slip in and the less it is likely to hurt. Also obviously he shouldn't try to put his cock in so soon, cause it will not fit comfortably. I would suggest getting you turned on before he goes anywhere near your butt then start off with a lubricated finger for the first few nights (I'm not sure how comfortable any of you would be with rimming. Frankly I wouldn't know for myself lmao)

You have to use lube because you don't make any from there, and he or you are going to have to finger you to work yourself up to being able to allow the penetration feel good. It takes time and practice, dont try and have anal sex the first time just try a little bit of play. You have to go so super slow or else you will get hurt and you won't like it. I would recommend also making sure you have some clitoral stimulation during it so you already feel good.
It can be really pleasurable but it's just not for me, I don't mind the feeling of something there, but I don't like full blown penetration. If my boyfriend ever does anything like that it's just a bit of fingerings while we are having regular sex.
I would recommend trying it that way the first time actually, wait until you are really in the heat of it and (I like letting him do it during doggy) let him play around a LITTLE bit. The more turned on you are the more you are going to like it.

Omg my boyfriend has asked to do anal for the longest time. I let him "try" a few times. I say try because he is thick/big also and even just the tip in there hurt so bad. Never had the whole thing in there because it was so painful. We do a lot of foreplay, and he massages my clit/or I masturbate for him to get worked up but anal just isn't for me. So definitely take your time and communicate with him if it hurts.

I haven't been asked yet but I know he is going to ask, he touches me there with his fingers a lot, in fact has a fingertip inserted during sex half the time. I am used to the fingertip but not ready for actual anal sex. How could it possibly not be painful and embarrassing??

I'd like to think he'd know better than to "shove it in." (And I think the fingertip feels really good.)

The fingertip is OK. I had to get used to it. But I kind of like it now. It feels weird when I orgasm, heightens the sensation I think. I DO NOT like when he sniffs it after or tries to get me to sniff it! Boys!

But actual anal sex scares me even if he was gentle, it is a lot bigger than a fingertip.

ShellyB:The fingertip is OK. I had to get used to it. But I kind of like it now. It feels weird when I orgasm, heightens the sensation I think.

Um ... my orgasms originate from my clitoris, but the strongest orgasms i have ever had have been with a finger or penis in my butt. No lie.

I DO NOT like when he sniffs it after or tries to get me to sniff it! Boys!

That's just idiotic. I'd smack him.

But actual anal sex scares me even if he was gentle, it is a lot bigger than a fingertip.

Yes, it is. You have to start slow and work up to it.

bum sex nice but smelly

Reply to Thread