Giving your guy a huge orgasm

I don't know about all of you, but I'm totally obsessed with trying to give my guy as big of an orgasm as possible. I'll do things like have him wait an entire week without cumming, but tease him in the mean time, and then when I finally let him shoot he really explodes. We've even stepped up our game and bought him a few different kinds of pills that give him a bigger and more volumous orgasm. After a week of teasing, holding his cum, and taking pills, I've gotten him to shoot over 15 spurts!! Are any other girls on my same level with this?? ;D

the pills thing sounds kinda unsafe to me.

How so?

Hahaha oh dear. I'm scared. 15 shots? Seriously

Seriously!! It's a little ridiculous. I've gotten him past 15 before too. I don't know how he can fit so much cum in those balls lmao

Lol you made me bust out laughing girl. Can't say I wasn't curious cause that's really amazing just to see much less make him do it :) I actually feel bad for the guy I messed with he definitely was nowhere near 15... More like 2 -_-" bit disappointing right? You said passed 15 dang

Yeah it's fun. I haven't had guys use pills, but teasing them for a couple of days, stopping a blowjob and then starting again and stuff like that, sure. But I've noticed that they get to a point where waiting longer makes them cum less not more. So like if i played around with a guy for two or three days and then sucked him off the result was better than waiting more days. It's not like if they wait one or two weeks their body produces ridiculous amounts of semen, know what i mean?

Yeah I've noticed that too. Maybe making him wait a full week is a little overkill ;) I do thing the pills help him cum more than he would normally be able to if he were just to wait a few days and tease him though. Seriously you should try it ;)

Once me and my boyfriend had my whole house to myself for about six hours, of course we did everything sexual in that time. He never came once until the end, but what he did was something he called edging, towards the final two hours, he was so sensetive he could barely move without letting go. He did many things to me to calm down, but once he blew, It was so much, like maybe 23 shoots or whatever and it went so far as well, he was going to finish on my stomach but the first shot hit my forehead then the wall where my bed lies up to and again again on the wall till it died down to my boobs and stomach. I was so impressed and I wanted to do it again but he was so worn out by the time we finished and so was I to be honest.
?

LauraDavens:Once me and my boyfriend had my whole house to myself for about six hours, of course we did everything sexual in that time. He never came once until the end, but what he did was something he called edging, towards the final two hours, he was so sensetive he could barely move without letting go. He did many things to me to calm down, but once he blew, It was so much, like maybe 23 shoots or whatever and it went so far as well, he was going to finish on my stomach but the first shot hit my forehead then the wall where my bed lies up to and again again on the wall till it died down to my boobs and stomach. I was so impressed and I wanted to do it again but he was so worn out by the time we finished and so was I to be honest.
??

Haha 23 is so precise of a number, did you actually count? And fuck that's a lot...

I think there might be a bit of exageration happening here......

Wow idk maybe. That's a lot

I like to work my guy over until he gets as explosive as possible, even over a couple of days, just to see what I can draw out of the man (it's like a personal best I try to meet). It can get pretty intense (and messy!) but I don't think I could get anywhere near some of the stuff I'm reading here. I admit I'm not in that league.

I usually just tease and edge him until he explodes.?

when I was first having sex a couple of years ago, I just assumed that making the boy cum as fast as possible was the goal. Now I understand better that the slower you take things the more pleasurable the orgasm can be.

while I have not done anything near as extreme as the original poster, I do like to tease and edge my bf with slow acts.

Things like when watching tv together just keeping him hard with my hand and maybe going down on him during commercials.?

I find slow sex acts much easier than crazy wild sex acts.

Licking a guy like he is a popsicle slowly is so much more comfortable than trying to bob like a mad woman for apples.

To each his own though

Lol, Bob like a mad woman had me busting up! Being pregnant right now sex sometimes is uncomfortable so to make up for it I'll give very slow teasing bj''s. I'll pay extra attention to licking and sucking the testicles while alternating sucking the penis very slow. If he starts to get close I stop and take a break before resuming. I know I did it right if he leaks alot of pre cum. By the time he orgasms it goes everywhere or if he cums in my mouth I choke LIKE BAD!!

Reply to Thread