Body count

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So  i was wondering, how old are you girls and how many people have you slept with?
Me? I'm 19 and i have had sex with 9 guys.

I'm 15, I've only done it with one guy (my current boyfriend).

17 2 boys 3 girls

20 years old.

6 guys, 5 girls.

4 guys, 2 girls

I am 23 years old and I have slept with 9 guys and 4 girls
I started having sex when I was 15.

144 guys, 2 girls

And here I was thinking you were only with 1 girl - the older one who's now in college.  Who was the other...?!?

Adriennecm:

144 guys, 2 girls

And here I was thinking you were only with 1 girl - the older one who's now in college.  Who was the other...?!? 

a friend of mine

I'm 19, and I've never had penis-in-vagina sex or anal sex with a guy, or any sexual activities with a girl. I have had oral with 2 guys, but that's it.

19 (almost 20), 9 guys, 3 girls

22 and 4 guys but I was in a relationship for 5 years so it slowed my roll lol. 

14 had sex with 2 different boys 

21 and 1 guy. Idk if giving head and being fingered is considered "Sex" But if it counts then 2 guys and thats it.

I am 13 and have done it with 2 guys, my boyfriend and a boy at a party as a threesome.

And here I was thinking you were only with 1 girl - the older one who's now in college.  Who was the other...?!? a friend of mine

Older? Younger? Same age? Who initiated? Where did it happen?

If you don't want to divulge details here, you can PM me.

I'm 23 years old

4 guys, 2 girls (making out only)

I'm 23 years old4 guys, 2 girls (making out only)

We've got to move a little bit further on that last part ("making out only") ...!  ;-)

Adriennecm:We've got to move a little bit further on that last part ("making out only") ...!  ;-) 

I know!! I just been concentrating on the guys more in my lifetime. I do want to experience the pleasure with girls. Believe me lol :)

I know!! I just been concentrating on the guys more in my lifetime. I do want to experience the pleasure with girls. Believe me lol :)

Then I'm sure it will happen!  If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.  :)

Think you'd prefer your first to be just f/f, or part of a m/f/f, or doesn't matter...?

Adriennecm:Then I'm sure it will happen!  If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.  :)Think you'd prefer your first to be just f/f, or part of a m/f/f, or doesn't matter...? 

It has to be f/f girl, come on lol :) I'm very curious about it

It has to be f/f girl, come on lol :) I'm very curious about it

LOL!  I'm with you - you need to devote that curious attention! ;-)

Adriennecm:LOL!  I'm with you - you need to devote that curious attention! ;-)

Someday it will happen..someday :)

Someday it will happen..someday :)

I know it!  And by the sounds of it, maybe sooner rather than later!  :-)  Hope you're still here when it happens - I'd love to hear how it went, what you thought about it...

Adriennecm:I know it!  And by the sounds of it, maybe sooner rather than later!  :-)  Hope you're still here when it happens - I'd love to hear how it went, what you thought about it... 

If it happens!! I haven't really met a girl that can explore that certain need around my area. But who knows :)

If it happens!! I haven't really met a girl that can explore that certain need around my area. But who knows :)

I have confidence it will happen!  You WANT it to happen, you're really cute...all you have to do is look and you will find!

Adriennecm:I have confidence it will happen!  You WANT it to happen, you're really cute...all you have to do is look and you will find! 

Awww your so sweet. Thank you for the compliment <3
and of course I want it to happen..duh lol :)

Awww your so sweet. Thank you for the compliment <3

Anytime!  :^*

Adriennecm:

And here I was thinking you were only with 1 girl - the older one who's now in college.  Who was the other...?!? a friend of mine

Older? Younger? Same age? Who initiated? Where did it happen?If you don't want to divulge details here, you can PM me. 

she's my age...nobody really initiated, it just kinda happened (the first time anyways)  we've hooked up a few times.

she's my age...nobody really initiated, it just kinda happened (the first time anyways)  we've hooked up a few times.

Got'cha. So if it's happened a few times, then I guess a couple times were "planned"...?

you could say that

you could say that

Have you done anythign with her recently, or not really since you've been seein your guy?

Wow seems like everyone had their experience with another girl or two
Oh well life goes on with me lol

Wow seems like everyone had their experience with another girl or two
Oh well life goes on with me lol

Awww, poor Kymmy!  

Well, I've always wanted to visit San Diego! [hint, hint!]  LOL!

Adriennecm:Awww, poor Kymmy!  Well, I've always wanted to visit San Diego! [hint, hint!]  LOL! 

OMG! lol San Diego is not really a great place to visit haha :)

OMG! lol San Diego is not really a great place to visit haha :)

Stop...!  It's like always 75-80 degrees, plenty of beaches and attractions...!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread