GIFs of Guys Cumming

Are the short little video gif's of guys cumming, like the ones you see on tumblr, real?  Seems like some of them show guys cumming more than others but a lot of them look real.  I know some guys can shoot their cum while other guys cant as much.  I am not the most experienced when it comes to this but discusions with my friends have confused me because we all have different opinions about the subject. 

Different opinions on how much guys actually release and if the gif's you see are real.  I know some of the difference is probably because some of us have bfs that really cum a lot and some of us dont.  But what is reality when it comes to this subject?

I think some of those are fake but some are real.  My bf usually cums a lot, usually it shoots pretty far if we have sex but if I just give him a handjob it kinda dribbles out.  I think it depends how horny they are or how often they have sex.  My bf says it's random and he never knows how much he will cum but does depend how horny he is.

Its educational to know what happens when guys do it and now we know why guys need to wear condoms, but I am not going to lie thinking about some guys doing it is hot.

Speaking of pre-cum, doesnt precum help when a guy ejaculates?  I think it helps it come out faster or easier.  Is that true?

I know that biologically, one of the purposes of precum is to reduce the acidic level in the vagina so that sperm can get through to impregnate without dying first and just in general move faster towards the egg.   I don't know if it makes it come out faster or easier though... I want to say it would make it easier for the sperm to travel up the urethra but I am not 100% sure on that. :)

With my guy, it depends on a lot of factors like how horny he is, how long it's been since we had sex or he masturbated, and just how his body is reacting at that particular time.   With him, he usually doesn't "shoot" to far but he does finish a lot!

I thought that pre cum is a natural lube that a guy makes so there is less friction. We girls get wet as a lube and the pre cum mixes with that and just more lube.

True it also does act as a lubricant to make sexual activity easier. :)  Thanks for adding on another purpose that I didn't think to put in my answer! 

luv2duv, that was one of the hottest gifs.  I understand why they deleted it but it was hot, like majorly hot.  The whole vid was just sexy, thanks.

Just getting to understand the whole shooting thing, some guys are shooters and some arent.  And that is what pre-cum is its a lube for sex.

I would say some are real some fake. But I prefer watching the ones with girls in! I'm a feminist so don't blame me! :)

I like ones with girls in it too.   They give me ideas and I guess I see what they do and it provides a good fantasy where I am doing the same thing to a guy I know or have a crush on.

Some of the fake ones are easy to find because no guy cums like perfect streams of white, its more broken up by their spurts.  I dont like the fake ones when they really are fake.

I have to say the gifs where the guys cum just dribbles out isnt as hot as when it shoots out.  Maybe that is why they show more shooters than dribblers. :)   In either case they are both hot, just one more than the other.

Reply to Thread