I tribbed with my bestie

 Pages 1 2 NEXT
 

So my bestie had a sleep over at my house and I'm bi..but i never ever did anything with another girl before...but we tried to do what videos called "tribbing"

 

OMG i came my brains out. Has anyone ever tried it?

I think they call it scissoring too. EVen if you are straight you gotta try it at least once!

omygawd. i'd kill to do that with another girl. i think it'd be totally THE hottest thing.............EVER!!!

i've seen videos and pics of girls doing that and it always makes me umm............well you get the picture ;)

What does that mean? I never heard those words before. I mean I know what a tribe is and what a scissor is. Sounds like it maked you feel really good so it must be sexual.

you take your underwear off and she takes her underwear off.

 

Then you lay in one direction with your feet near her head and she lays in another direction with her feet near your head. Then you and her scoot up and your legs are between her chest and the same with hers.

 

Then you scoot up far enough where your vuvla and her vulva rubs up against each other and then you both grind until you cum. Just image google "girls tribbing"

 

We left all of our clothes on...we were wearing skirts so it was easy...just take the panties off...that way if someone knocks on your door you can stop and it looks like nothing was happening.

I have had some fantasies about masterbating with other girls. one of my friends may be interested because she talks about it a lot. This sounds very interesting and just thinking about it is making me wet.

well tribbing is more intimate than masturbating with another girl.

 

I've masturbated with other girls before. If you haven't done it before it is fun. If she talks about it then you should start there. When i first masturbated with another girl we sat on a sofa next to each other and did it until we had an orgasm. Th efirst time we were shy so we did it under our skirts.

 

but tribbing is a whole other experience lol. Its really fun...its like you can feel her being wet and she can feel you and when you both get wet the grinding becomes more slippery and thats when you are pushed over the edge lol


Annah wrote:

well tribbing is more intimate than masturbating with another girl.

 

I've masturbated with other girls before. If you haven't done it before it is fun. If she talks about it then you should start there. When i first masturbated with another girl we sat on a sofa next to each other and did it until we had an orgasm. Th efirst time we were shy so we did it under our skirts.

 

but tribbing is a whole other experience lol. Its really fun...its like you can feel her being wet and she can feel you and when you both get wet the grinding becomes more slippery and thats when you are pushed over the edge lol


Omg your descriptions are gonna push me over the edge pretty soon lol

Yes this sounds like fun. Rubbing our lips against each other would probably make me cum very hard. I think I will show this to my friend. She is not on Gurl so I don't think she knows about this. I never heard of it until i read it here.

How do you bring it up with a friend??:)

auroraa wrote:
How do you bring it up with a friend??:)

.....very very awkwardly :D


mandakim wrote:

auroraa wrote:
How do you bring it up with a friend??:)

.....very very awkwardly :D


It is not that bad, I usually start by joking around about it and talking about how fun it would be.  I have done it with a couple of my friends and it is amazing, it leads to A LOT of other stuff stuff though, so be prepared to get into things you didnt anticipate....LOL. 

Oh my gosh! That sounds so intriguing !! Never heard about it but GIIIRL do I want to try it!!

I'm trying very hard not to be as into this as I am, that sounds so good

Omgggg , you're so lucky , i wish i could try that too , can you show us more, of what you exactly did?


Annah wrote:

you take your underwear off and she takes her underwear off.

 

Then you lay in one direction with your feet near her head and she lays in another direction with her feet near your head. Then you and her scoot up and your legs are between her chest and the same with hers.

 

Then you scoot up far enough where your vuvla and her vulva rubs up against each other and then you both grind until you cum. Just image google "girls tribbing"

 

We left all of our clothes on...we were wearing skirts so it was easy...just take the panties off...that way if someone knocks on your door you can stop and it looks like nothing was happening.


Very Very intimate. And actually there are several different methods to tribbing :).

no offense...but you're a dude. I would rather not


Annah wrote:

no offense...but you're a dude. I would rather not


Yep! 'She' posts all the time asking people if they want to sexy all the time.

You can just ask straight up Auroraa, or if that's too wakward start talking about masturbating and if she likes it and if you wanna do it together...take one step at a time! K?

how did you get the nerve to ask that id be scared crapless

i feel the exact same way as you do lol :smileyembarrassed: it just seems like it would feel very good 

wish i had a friend like that... always wanted to do that with another girl but like i have no girl to do anything with. :(

When I was 15 ,my bff and I play wrestled (leg wrestled) our jeans 9tight) we wound up with our crotchs against eachothers while se locked knees,neither one of us would let go,turns out after we both admitted feeling the others rubbing into ours we both had minor orgasms,,have been tribbing ever since with other girls and love it,,Judy

I've never done it and frankly it sounds way too complex when hands and tongues and some creativity will do the job just fine. -shrugs-

lucky girl! I've always wanted to do that! It looks sooo sexxy!

Wow, ! I never heard about that before. It sounds wayyy hot!

I did it for the first time with my girlfriend the other day. It's amazing! I recommend if you can convince someone to do it with you, go for it! Fantastic orgasms!

I did it with my bff once. IT WAS AMAZING! If anyone hasnt tribbed with a girl yet, DO IT! My bestie and I now hook up regularly. and we do more than tribbing ;P

Omg that sounds like fun!! I've also wanted to do that  but haven't been with a girl before !!! I think I would be shy but definitely down with it. I'm a hot girl and like other hot girls lol

I soo want to try tribbing anytime hmu girls!!

sexfreak217:Yall have me ;) if ya want to trib I'm open to try it cause its so hot and looks fun 

*report*

MeowSezTheCat:

sexfreak217:Yall have me ;) if ya want to trib I'm open to try it cause its so hot and looks fun 

*report* 

did so also.

I've always wanted to try it but I don't know anyone whos into girls 

I know its been a long time since anyone has been on here, but I needed some help and you girls seem like the perfect ones to talk to. I'm 19 and I've been in a long term relationship with a guy, and we decided to have  a threesome. Before that happened we each had a night to sleep with her by ourselves. I've always questioned whether or not I really was attracted to girls, but I finally accepted it after this confirming it. He is giving me a chance to explore my sexuality when I think I'm ready, and I'm greatful for that. But I have NO idea where to start. I don't have any girlfriends that I could've tried this with and I'm at a small university in Texas. I'm attractive I know that much, but I don't know how to make that work for me. I wish I was in a bigger city..... btw I tried tribbing with the threesome girl, it didn't work out too well.

I'm going to have to try this with my bestie. Tribbing sounds like its a lot of fun ;P

 Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Log in or Register to Comment