How much does your guy cum?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

I've only seen him in real life. So sorry I can't compare. But it does seem like he gets a ton. Like I said I think it hot to watch it squirt out. It gets a little messy and sticky, but... lol

sumtimes its like liquidy sumtimes its thick and blobby. I thnk a couple of spoonfuls. But sumtimes wen he has 'blue balls' and then cums it seems he cums a lottt :)

becky12 wrote:

sumtimes its like liquidy sumtimes its thick and blobby. I thnk a couple of spoonfuls. But sumtimes wen he has 'blue balls' and then cums it seems he cums a lottt :)

Yup same thing here with my guy when he hasn't cummed in a few days it's just seems like so much. Sometimes I wonder how he gets so much.  :smileyvery-happy:

JennyzFL16 wrote:

Yup same thing here with my guy when he hasn't cummed in a few days it's just seems like so much. Sometimes I wonder how he gets so much.  :smileyvery-happy:

If he normally cums 10-11 spurts, how many does he have if he saves up??

I think you messed up your post lol there's no text

Wow, sounds like a lot!

Well, I hooked up with this guy I've like for forever, and after I blew him the cum literally shot out! LMFAO I had never, ever seen that before. Or heard it. I actually HEARD it! LOL. 

i think its so hot making a guy erupt with cum :D how many of you girls actually like the taste/swallow it?

Erica DD wrote:

i think its so hot making a guy erupt with cum :D how many of you girls actually like the taste/swallow it?

I agree that it's hot!

I will swallow if that's what he wants, but I prefer to see it shooting out.

I enjoy the taste of cum, and I always swallow when I give a guy head.

jackie94 wrote:

I enjoy the taste of cum, and I always swallow when I give a guy head.

It doesn't always taste good though, depending on his diet.

GO JACKIE!!  lol

hmm well the only time my boyfriend cums,
its inside me into a condom lol or into my mouth because I swallow
but what I wanted to say is that it totally varies for him its really weird
sometimes its just like barely anything, like a spoonful ? ahhh this sounds like tmi but its a specific questoin so ... lol
but other times itll be like 6 times that, so I really don't know o: It depends

I think it depends on how long its been since his last cum. I once jacked a guy who said he hadn't cum in weeks and he squirted a huge load. Another guy said he came the day before and he just dribbled a little and was done. Either way, I think it's really cool that I can make a guy do that.

No way a guy can squirt 2 feet and that much cum. You aren't serious.

Guys probably have just one big shot and then some smaller ones.  Nice thoughts about making a guy do that.:smileyhappy:

luv2duv wrote:

No way a guy can squirt 2 feet and that much cum. You aren't serious.

I've definitely seen guys shoot 2 feet. It's definitely farther than average, but it's possible.

I think you are right, some guys say they can hold it and then let it go and its the pressure that makes them shoot it so far.  its kind of hot, no, not kind of, it is.

haha i'm excited to answer this question because today was the first time i got my guy off with a hj (which is funny because we've had sex and i've given him bjs) but i've just never finished him off through a hj alone.

anyways he shoots like at least a good 1-2 feet considering it got all over my shirt and even his haha and he always cums at least a tbsp which is more than i'm usually used to

I guess my guy has shot over his head before....But Id realllllyyyyy teased him....

He tends to cum quite a bit...say about 3 tablespoons full lol x

With how many "spurts", if you had to guess?

So I asked this guy friend who I can ask anything. He told me if you hold your finger over the hole like you would do over a soda bottle after you shake it, then you can make it squirt further when it cums. He's just a friend so I wouldn't ask him to show me. But I think it's really cool if you can do that.

luv2duv wrote:

So I asked this guy friend who I can ask anything. He told me if you hold your finger over the hole like you would do over a soda bottle after you shake it, then you can make it squirt further when it cums. He's just a friend so I wouldn't ask him to show me. But I think it's really cool if you can do that.

I think you can also do that just by squeezing the shaft tight enough while he's cumming.

omg you gotta get that guy to like, make a video, i wanna see that!

That would be nice.  But luvduv? posted that gif of the guy cumming that was deleted in another post which was just hot.  I still think about it, lol.

So I am a guy and after reading this I just had to make an account and wanted to say that there are some guys who can cum for long distance.  I can shoot my cum about 5-6 feet. Just depends on some things.

surferchick:

pinkheart:That would be nice.  But luvduv? posted that gif of the guy cumming that was deleted in another post which was just hot.  I still think about it, lol. 

Could you pm me it?

PM me too!

Carrie95:

surferchick:

pinkheart:That would be nice.  But luvduv? posted that gif of the guy cumming that was deleted in another post which was just hot.  I still think about it, lol. 

Could you pm me it?

PM me too! 

If you're gonna revive this thread you should at least answer the question haha :p

I've only done stuff with one guy and he is messy

Any idea how many "spurts" he shoots?

I think most guys have about 4 spurts that actually "shoot".  After that they just dribble out.  Me personally I can shoot 5-6 times on average that go a good distance, not including the spurts that only dribble out.  If I am really turned on however or haven't jacked off in a week+ I can shoot about 8 times with some good distance.  Again not including the spurts that only dribble out.  Has anyone ever measured how far their guy can shoot?  Am curious to see if anyone has seen one go farther than 8 feet 2 inches which is my personal best haha

NZS83:Would any of you be interested in watching a guy shoot a huge load??i know a guy that would be happy to show you ;) 

Just reported you.

I thought that's what you wanted!:D my bad.

I love watching my b/f squirt his load. If he pulls out in time he can do about 10 squirts and the first 2 or 3 nearly always hit me in the face from about 3 feet away ! He squirts most after we've had lots of foreplay and it's much more watery then. When we do a quickie his cum is much thicker and there's only 2 or 3 big spurts. Is it to do with precum ? 

pamwhit:I love watching my b/f squirt his load. If he pulls out in time he can do about 10 squirts and the first 2 or 3 nearly always hit me in the face from about 3 feet away ! He squirts most after we've had lots of foreplay and it's much more watery then. When we do a quickie his cum is much thicker and there's only 2 or 3 big spurts. Is it to do with precum ?  

I still say this is normal, but other girls seem to say 10 spurts is a lot. How does that compare to other guys you've seen?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread