How much does your guy cum?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

How much do the guys you've been with cum? And do they 'shoot' cum or not?

My bf said he 'shoots' cum like 1-2 feet depending on how turned on he is and that he usually cum's like atleast a tsp.

For the guys I've been with, 6-10 spurts or so seems about average, but from what I've been reading other people seem to think that's a lot.

It usually shoots between 6 and 12 inches I would guess.

I thought all guys shoot until I saw some online stuff where it just dribbles out like you say.  One time I was giving a hj to a guy and he was able to shoot it all over his chest and neck.  That turned me on because I knew that I did what it took to make him orgasm.  Ejaculation videos are all over the internet, so you could always check a few out to see what is normal.  I really dont know what is normal.

pinkheart wrote:

I thought all guys shoot until I saw some online stuff where it just dribbles out like you say.  One time I was giving a hj to a guy and he was able to shoot it all over his chest and neck.  That turned me on because I knew that I did what it took to make him orgasm.  Ejaculation videos are all over the internet, so you could always check a few out to see what is normal.  I really dont know what is normal.

Well, what's normal for the guys you've been with?

Seriously, no one else??

I know it's not really all that important, but I was really curious as to what other girls consider normal, and if the few guys I've been with really do cum more than average.

i have sex with 1 older guy and he cums alot.   lot more than the boys at school.  i think more is better

The first squirt is up to his belly or chest, then the rest just roll out :smileytongue:

kayzzbaby wrote:

i have sex with 1 older guy and he cums alot.   lot more than the boys at school.  i think more is better

What do you consider a lot? Or average, for that matter...

i think average is bout a tble spoon.   with the older guy is ALOT.   ends up all over or in me.  either way im always a mess when hes done.   lol

klawb wrote:

The first squirt is up to his belly or chest, then the rest just roll out :smileytongue:

Just 1 squirt? Are you ever disappointed that it's just 1, or is that normal for guys?? I genuinely thought most guys had a lot more...

I've been with 4 guys and 2 would "shoot" cum. Usually, they would shoot 1-3 times and then more cum dribbles out after that. One guy I was with could shoot 2 feet sometimes, it is possible, but it only happened a couple of times. The other two guys it would just dribble out in several little spurts.

I would guess most guys I've been with cum more than a tsp. But it really depends, if it's like the second time he cums it's a bit and it just flows out. usually they shoot though, what, like 5 good spurts maybe.

Well, damn I guess I really have been with guys that cum a lot!

Just for fun...what's the most you've ever seen a guy cum? I swear one of my exes shot about 13-14 spurts one time. It was insane.

A lot would be like 8 fat spurts . I've had guys shoot very far . Like feet . Once I was having sex in a car and the guy pulled out and the cum went over my head on on the window above me . That was hot .

More is probably better for the guy because maybe cumming more feels better to them.  And to a point more cum is hotter, but when it comes to getting pregnant, less is probably better.

pinkheart wrote:

More is probably better for the guy because maybe cumming more feels better to them.  And to a point more cum is hotter, but when it comes to getting pregnant, less is probably better.

I actually asked a guy about that and he said that it really does feel better to shoot more cum, and I agree that it's hotter!

It really depends. 

The longer it takes him to cum, the more there is. It's usually about a teaspoon, sometimes a little more. 

And the first spurt is always the strongest. 

The guy that I'm with usually spurts about 5-6 times. Everytime he shoots. Idk how far, since it's ALWAYS in my mouth, and I've yet to see him "dribble'.

Now that I think about it, it's about 3 or 4 squirts, then the rest just rolls down his dick. :D

What's the most any of you have ever seen a guy shoot?

in my experience (ive had more than most of my friends) the bigger the dick the more cum, but it all depends, and i have to agree with some of you girls more cum is better imo

Erica DD wrote:

in my experience (ive had more than most of my friends) the bigger the dick the more cum, but it all depends, and i have to agree with some of you girls more cum is better imo

The guy I was with that came the most also had the smallest dick, but I haven't been with that many guys so it could still be true.

Even though they're probably not really related, but in my experience, guys with average/smaller dicks cum more than guys with large ones.

And yeah, more cum is better, especially during bjs ;)

i def enjoy more cum when im givin a bj! bigger dicks are hot, but smaller dicks are just eaiser lol

Well I didn't even know shooting cum was normal until I was with my bf! I thought guys usually just dribbled - I've had sex with 7 guys and somehow 5 of them (1 of them didnt finish) only dribbled. Bizarre now that I read this post lol.

My boyfriend shoots probably 3 or 4 times I'd say? When he cums, his dick is near my vagina but the cum ends up on my neck and all over my chest, **bleep** and stomach. He has a lot of cum when he cums, definitely a lot more than a tsp!

guys usually aim for my chest when they are cummin anyways, i wonder why lol

My Boyfriend cums a hand full? so i have no idea?  He cums alot if hes fingering me Helps alot he says? No idea.. Im not very fond of cum...  ahha!<3

I don't know about the amount but usually I find cum squirts a lot further depending on how turned on you are, like if its really hot and new kind of stuff I think you will find further squirting and maybe more cum 

I never heard guys with bigger penises came more.  But I learn something new every day.   Maybe bigger guys just cum more because they are bigger.

pinkheart wrote:

I never heard guys with bigger penises came more.  But I learn something new every day.   Maybe bigger guys just cum more because they are bigger.

I'm pretty sure it's not true though.

But it makes sense that a bigger guy, as in bigger body, not a bigger dick, would cum more.

Kind of sexy when you think about it.

That's an interesting idea that guys with bigger bodies cum more. Not sure that's how it is cause some guys who aren't big can cum pretty good amounts, but I'll have to pay more attention to that in the future ;)

juliejuliejulie wrote:

normal depends on a lot of things, like how long its been, how worked up is he, his diet...n prolly others too.

ive given my share of BJs and one guy painted my face while another guy just dribbled onto my tongue....

one guy i had sex with pulled out and shot on the pillow and another guy just gets it on my clit.

lots of different norms

If you had to guess, about how many "spurts" did that face painter (lol) shoot??

Hi all - My guy normaly does like 10-11 squirts with like the first 5-6 squirts being big ones. Seems like he get a lot. I don't mind tho. I think it's hot to see it.

JennyzFL16 wrote:

Hi all - My guy normaly does like 10-11 squirts with like the first 5-6 squirts being big ones. Seems like he get a lot. I don't mind tho. I think it's hot to see it.

How does that compare to others you've been with, if you've been with any?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread