Do you prefer big loads?

Pages PREV 1 2

samgraves wrote:

When I give a bj, I'm usually pretty turned on. So I prefer a big load, so I can swallow it. It just seems dirtier and more fun.

With handjobs, the smaller the load the better, so I don't get it on my clothes, or everywhere. 

That's interesting...it seems like most girls are just the opposite! With a handjob, I prefer a bigger load because I think it's hot to see it shooting all over, and the more the better. Do you like seeing it shoot out, or are you just too worried about mess??

I'm too worried about the mess. ha!

samgraves wrote:

I'm too worried about the mess. ha!

Just aim it at him :p

Seriously though, in my experience the mess is pretty easy to contain unless the guy is a really good shooter (maybe your guy is?) and it's not that hard to clean up.

My last guy was a crazy far shooter. Like, i was afraid he was going to break a window or something. haha

See, I think that's hot! I love watching it shoot out far. Now you've got me curious, how far are we talking, and how many spurts???

Like 5 or 6? One would alwys hit me in the forehead and one would always somehow end up on my shirt.

That's funny :p You just need to practice your aiming

Think of it like an out of conrtol firehose! haha... ok maybe thats a little extreme.

The biggest messes I've made though weren't from his distance, it was because it just wouldn't stop spurting out. Like I think he's done and I stop aiming, and then suddenly more spurts shoot out and go where I didn't want them to. Oh well, still hot :D

How big a guys load is has NO bearing on how much I orgasm. I dont believe the size of loads has anything to do with pleasure.If you have sex very frequently the size of loads becomes less each time... so who cares about size of loads!!

You have a point. But the only reason I think a big one is fun is that it just feels dirty, and that I'm dirty for liking it. And in the moment, it's a total turn on.  But it's not like a requirement or anything.   :)

I love feeling like a dirty girl with some guys and I feel like I just totally accomplished if I can take down his big load, but I dont like when it gets all over me.  Then I just feel gross and sticky

Of course the guy doesn't have to shoot a big load in order to me to orgasm, I just find it incredibly hot to see him do it. It's not really a problem if the load isn't big, although I'll admit that sometimes it's a little disappointing.

I definitely have to agree with you twitterbird 96. Before I thought no matter how much of a load there was it was a load and you made it happen. The more experienced I've gotten the more disappointing small loads seem. Idk if it's because I feel I didn't do enough, that I know we are doing it too often for it to be big , or just the fact that I was expecting something tasty and didn't get a lot.

bre2997 wrote:
I definitely have to agree with you twitterbird 96. Before I thought no matter how much of a load there was it was a load and you made it happen. The more experienced I've gotten the more disappointing small loads seem. Idk if it's because I feel I didn't do enough, that I know we are doing it too often for it to be big , or just the fact that I was expecting something tasty and didn't get a lot.

So have you kept up on your counting?? :p

[quote]When I give a bj, I'm usually pretty turned on. So I prefer a big load, so I can swallow it. It just seems dirtier and more fun. With handjobs, the smaller the load the better, so I don't get it on my clothes, or everywhere. [/qoute] That's why you jerk him off naked ;). That's way you DON'T care where the cum goes ;). Plus guys like doing it on you, so it's a big turn on.

lucidkitty wrote:
[quote]When I give a bj, I'm usually pretty turned on. So I prefer a big load, so I can swallow it. It just seems dirtier and more fun. With handjobs, the smaller the load the better, so I don't get it on my clothes, or everywhere. [/qoute] That's why you jerk him off naked ;). That's way you DON'T care where the cum goes ;). Plus guys like doing it on you, so it's a big turn on.

Exactly!

Doing it on you is called a bukkake. For that, the bigger loads are best.

Bukkake is when a bunch of guys cum on you, not just one.

I love big loads. My bf covers me in cum. I love to swallow his cum. It's all over me and he spunks his lot up in my vagina as well

Any load is good but I like big loads..huge turn on to see my b/f spurt out a bunch of cum. I love to swallow but honestly he likes to cum on my belly and boobs. I like it on my face too but unless we can shower right after, cleanup can be a problem.?

Seeing him squirt his cum is the most rewarding part of it, really. Most of the time he lets it all out inside my mouth though.
Judging by how long we are at it, I can feel his penis lift and squirt the hot stuff against the back of my mouth. I've counted a few hard squirts that way, but my mouth fills up before I can finish counting lolll

Sooo, the more the better... <3 It's hot feeling it fill my mouth.

If he's cumming inside me during sex (I'm on the pill) I kinda prefer a small or medium load because down there is the most difficult and awkward place to clean but if it's in my mouth or anywhere on my body I love a real big load, it's a huge turn on for me.

You're definitely not alone, I'm a huge fan of big loads. Tbh though I don't really know how much is "big" I can just tell in the moment that I'm feeling alot of cum shoot on or inside me, and the visual and sensation makes me super extra turned on. So after I just think "it was more intense when he cummed, there must have been alot." Lol, I guess next time I'm with a fwb I'll try to count how many spurts there are. Or if you want an exact amount I could ask him to cum in a measuring cup. XD I'm sure he won't think that I'm a fucking weirdo then

I love it when my boyfriend shoots a big load. Especially when I'm giving him a blowjob. Once he shot like 11 spurts on my face,I took a selfie, and my face was completely covered XD

Yes

Being pregnant now I like when my boyfriend pulls out and spurts alot over my belly. Sometimes we will purposely wait a week so his balls can get full and I'll then give him a blowjob. He loves that because it's usually alot but it makes me gag a little especially now.

I've seen some good ones of late?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread