What is fastest cum for guy you've had?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Boy last night blew his load in seriously like 2.3 seconds. Craziest #### I ever saw.Am I a bitch to think this is ridiculous??Has anyone had a guy spooge this fast before? Lemme know so I can decide what to do with this ...
Once while having sex with my ex he got off in like 2 minutes..I was pissed because after that he was no good lol. Um if its during sex I'd have him wear a condom but if its a bj I really don't know :(
For me it was 4mins, I was glad cuz I didn't feel like giving oral.
katiemydear90 said...Boy last night blew his load in seriously like 2.3 seconds. My man will last about a minute the first time, but then he'll stick it back in and we'll go for another 20-30 minutes.  
My boyfriend has never cum that fast. But the first guy I slept with, I think it was our second time together, I jumped on him and he came in 2-3 seconds. I swear I went to thrust a second time and he came. It was disappointing. He said he got excited too fast. But this guy had definitely been around the block so I was surprised he couldn't control himself.When my boyfriend gets excited too fast, he can still control it very well. He stops for a second, then goes slower for a while before going fast again. I cum about 3 times before he does.
I wouldn't worry too much.  Maybe he just isn't very experienced.  If that is the case, he should improve with time.. or he thought you were really hot and just got super excited. ;)
I know what you mean. I had an ex who was no lie a 2 pump chump it was 1...2..CUM. LAME!

I had an ex cum sooo fast. It was from sex too. We had been talking dirty and kind of dry humping for a little while. Finally we went to have sex after awhile and seriously so fast. I was on top and maybe rode him for 20 seconds and he's like OMG babe stop. So I stop and he kind of slides me off of him real quick and bam! Shooting it everywhere! So was so embarrassed! I kind of laughed it off and we tried again later that night but he still only went like 3 minutes then!

what were you doing with him? sex bj or handjob? 2.3 seconds seems a little crazy..

When bj and I use condom and lube he usually last 5-10 minutes. Only time we did not use condom he lasted less than a minute. It was feeling sooo good and he like exploded in me and I was like disappointed he did not last longer but I did not tell him that.

I would say my record is officially 0 seconds. This is totally embarrassing.

I once had a guy trying to go in my butt, but I wasn't relaxed, and the head just wouldn't penetrate. Like every time he pushed, the head would slip away from my hole, cuz I was just so tight that particular time (unintended side effect of lube). So as he was trying to get in, like pressing against my back door, he shot all over my anus and in my butt crack. His dick never went in. No lie.

rolling condom on bf he shot his load before it was half way on lol

beezneez:rolling condom on bf he shot his load before it was half way on lol

Haha, awesome! Faster than my story!

was it missionary?

I've only ever tried to make two guys cum, but I've actually never had a guy take a ridiculously short amount of time. The shortest I can think of was a handjob (the only thing that I've ever done with this particular guy so far) that took a little over 5 min, and we were intentionally trying to be quick because we were in a semi-public place. My fooling around with my normal FWB has never lasted less than 30 min, though we don't have sex, only oral.

My ex boyfriend seriously came so fast and I would be so excited when he would last like 5 minutes hahaha. We never had sex though..  just did oral and stuff, but one time I was giving him a handjob and he came in like 2 seconds. I remember one time he came when we were making out...

Under a minute - so disappointing. It all evens out though - my boyfriend now won't for literally ever!

Our first time wasn't very long. Maybe 5 minutes? But I didn't expect him to be able to go that long since it was the first time. Now he can go much longer!
But I don't think it's OK to get mad at a guy for cumming fast. They don't have the control we do. It just means you did a good job IMO!

About 6 thrusts and he was done

I've only ever been with my boyfriend of two years, and we were 16 when we first did it. He was VEEEEERY fast. Over the years though, he's been a lot better.

some guys have lots more control than we do lol

He usually lasts about 7-10 ish minutes depending on positions and stuff (we were each other's firsts and have only been having sex for a few months so I'm not expecting him to last much longer lol), but once he only lasted like 2 minutes because I'd started to give him oral before we did it. It usually only takes him a couple of minutes to cum during oral though.

If my boyfriend and I have been doing a lot of foreplay beforehand (especially me going down on him) sometimes it takes only about 2 minutes. I think that's the fastest he's cum.

We always try to make it last on purpose so any time he's close he usually slows down and we can do it more. When we're in a hurry I'm able to get him there in about 5 minutes.

The fastest I've had is my boyfriend when we first got together. We were dry humping at his place as his parents were home and couldn't risk getting our clothes off. Admittedly we were doing it for quite some time but he actually went off in his shorts before we got chance to do anything further. He doesn't usually cum that quickly but it was funny to tease him about since and I actually didn't mind as it made cleanup quite easy!

I had a boyfriend once that was so excited the first time we had sex that he literaly came before he even sticked it in me.

if we are in Doggie-pose, my guy can finish in 1 minute!

I had a boyfriend that struggled with both premature ejaculation and erectile disfunction. It was all a confidence thing, rather than something physical. But his oral sex game was AMAZING and we played around with toys as well. There's loads to experiment with in bedroom that doesn't involve pentrative sex! 

what is it about doggie pose that makes it quick?

foxeejanis:what is it about doggie pose that makes it quick?

Haha, I think he can't look at/feel our butts and keep control.

I hooked up with this guy once and we were making out and stroking each other for a while.  I finally went down on him and before i could get a second suck in, he came.  It was like maybe 5 seconds.

This is an old thread, but there weren't too many omments or anwers, so I'll jump in. The first guy I had sex with, my bf at the time, never lasted more than 20 seconds (estimating, no stopwatch involved) once he was in me. As bad as that was, each time we did it, it took a long time to get him hard in the first place, and then after cumming so quickly, he couldn't ever get it hard again. Maybe he could if we had hours, but we were teenagers sneaking naked time together here and there, and we didn't have hours. For the 30 seconds it was on him and he was hard, the sex wasn't even worth the condom. He would sometimes stay in me and pretend he was still hard, but a girl knows when a guy's dick is suddenly half the size it was before and squishy limp.

Who cares about the first nut, as long as you get the second round pound?

Gemma1:?This is an old thread, but there weren't too many omments or anwers, so I'll jump in. The first guy I had sex with, my bf at the time, never lasted more than 20 seconds (estimating, no stopwatch involved) once he was in me. As bad as that was, each time we did it, it took a long time to get him hard in the first place, and then after cumming so quickly, he couldn't ever get it hard again. Maybe he could if we had hours, but we were teenagers sneaking naked time together here and there, and we didn't have hours. For the 30 seconds it was on him and he was hard, the sex wasn't even worth the condom. He would sometimes stay in me and pretend he was still hard, but a girl knows when a guy's dick is suddenly half the size it was before and squishy limp.

Guys must think we're stupid sometimes, cumming and trying to pretend they have'nt is not something they're going to get away with!?

?

One boy I dated only lasted about 4 seconds. I wouldn't get mad at your guy though. Maybe it was his first time or maybe the poor guy was incredibly nervous..

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread