Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

1. Do you like your butt? I don't dislike it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nah
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It could be bigger and rounder :)
4. What size jeans do you wear? 4-6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skinny jeans imo
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've never had any complaints
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Ryan Gosling ;)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Idts
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yeah! For sure
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah my friends and I compliment each other like crazy lol
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes my dad was a belt guy
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah whatever
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nah who cares
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Lol feels good I guess!!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My mom always says it's boney :(
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Hm I don't think anything
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nah I should though
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Butts r cute

~~
1. Do you like your butt? I LOVE my butt.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yep.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I just wanna pull it up a bit; I've been slacking on my squats.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 9
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Everything but jeans really. I wear my jeans a little too tight and they squish it more than hug it.
6. Do you wear thongs? No! But I actually recently decided that I'm going to start.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've never got a complaint lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Lexy Panterra. It's just right; not too big or too small.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Everyday.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes. Especially my friend Diamond whose butt is absolutely amazing.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yeah.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I'd be insulted if he didn't.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Absolutely.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Actually no.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? I would get that surgery where you put body fat in your butt IF I had enough body fat (to save from doing squats constantly) >.<
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a pillow.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah. Usually you got too much ass or I have to shift and sit differently lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My boyfriend always tells me it's so soft. I'm pretty proud of that lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, lunges, jumping squats. Mostly squats though.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that my butt is jiggly and not too much.

1. Do you like your butt? I do actually, it's probably my favorite part of my body
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Quite big, but decent sized
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I like it the way it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Rarely, I don't like 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini for sure
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I usually attract 'butt-guys'...that says it all :/
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Megan Fox...it's a decent size but not too big
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? My sisters yes, anyone else NO!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha of course
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah my friends always compliment eachother on things like that!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Hell yes, didn't everyone?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course...it's a massive turn on for me!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? eeergh, yes sometimes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Not often tbh
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No way, too wierd. How would you sit on butt implants? :/ 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft and squishy!!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My ex used to say it felt like a pillow
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I've had someone ask me if they could use it as a pillow...awkward
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nothing really butt-targeted, but I jog and swim a lot
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? The shape, their perkiness and how they wiggle when people walk haha!

1. Do you like your butt? No
2. Do you think you have a big butt?  No
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Squats
4. What size jeans do you wear? 12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce of course
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? if i had to pick one bigger but i wouldn't consider surgery
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) cushion
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? nothing
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? big ones for deffo

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, definitely
2. Do you think you have a big butt? I'm petite, but for my size its quite big
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy with it as it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans or yoga pants I'd say
6. Do you wear thongs? Rarely..it has to be a special occasion
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikinis and hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I never get any complaints ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azelea
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Hmmm, I can think of two occasions
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? LOL yes, didn't everyone?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course, it's a massive turn on
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Unfortunately yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes, it's cute and harmless fun
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Eww, no!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)  hmmm, when I wiggled on my butt like you said, I'd say it feels squishy and kinda like sitting on a soft pillow!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Sometimes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I've been told that it resembles two apples
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, yoga, jogging
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're cute, sexy, comfy to sit on and squeezy! What's not to like?!

1. Do you like your butt? sure?
2. Do you think you have a big butt? nope
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish it was maybe more firm? and that when I sat in peoples laps they wouldnt complain about bonyness.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 28" or size 0-2 depending on the brand and what gender theyre made for.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Bikinis or cute underwear.
6. Do you wear thongs? Not really no.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? casual underwear, I like bikini cut.  cute/sexy I like lacey boyshorts a lot on me.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They think its cute cause its a nice handfull lol.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I really like Gigi Gorgeous's butt.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeah when I was little lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? YAAAASSSSS
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not usually. 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yep :/
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yep c:
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yep >:C
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? I dont think so no.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Bony.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yep they say its bony >:C
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I think its kindof funny when people say its bony, but its really not original in any way.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? lol no.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I have back dimples that I really like a lot.

1. Do you like your butt?love it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? its round
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? happy
4. What size jeans do you wear?
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight fitting
6. Do you wear thongs?yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt?they seem to like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?j-lo
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?yes hehe
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?ll the time
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)squishy
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?they love it
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?no 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?its a bum

1. Do you like your butt? Eh it's okay
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No lol 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe A little bigger idk
4. What size jeans do you wear? U.S. 0 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Like tight skirts or dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend likes it aha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Erm idk
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nooo 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Doesn't everyone aha
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not really 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yess 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah, boyfriend but that's fine 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Not really 
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) boney lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes boyfriend agrees with me 
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? not to sure ngl
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yep
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's not big but hey it's still there right 

~~1. Do you like your butt?
Yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt?
Friends certainly think so haha.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
Pretty happy, mabye a little bigger but that's just nit picking.
14Au
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?
Tights, leggings, cropped shorts
6. Do you wear thongs?
Only if I'm looking to hook up.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
Bikini cut for me.
8. How do the boys react to your butt?
Positively lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?
Kim kardashin. Like seriously talk about good genes!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?
Once and I was surper drunk.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?
I'd be lying if I said no.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?
Yep
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?
Yes with a wooden spoon ouch!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?
Yep
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?
Sadly yes and I certainly didn't appreiciate it.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?
Haha yes!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
Nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
Two soft cushions
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
Sometimes.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
Can we trade lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?
Oh yes definately. Full workout with weighted squats, sumo squats, lunges the works.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?
The way it jiggles haha

1. Do you like your butt? Yes but I'd like it to be bigger than it actually is
2. Do you think you have a big butt? sort of yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? - I like how it looks in underwear, but i wish it'd be bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? - size 8 (if i wore jeans...im more of a skirt/dress kind of girl)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? - leggings or underwear
6. Do you wear thongs? - nope
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? - bikini cut or thong,maybe boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? - they like it i suppose
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? - im not too sure...maybe beyonce lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? - yeah lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? - yes lol no shame whatsoever hahaha
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? - nah never
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? - only when i was young like if i was naughty
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? - yeah why not
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? - yeah omg
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? - yeah i do
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? - nah i wouldnt go that extreme
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) - squidgy lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? - nah
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? - i cant really remember
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? - Nah
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? - how i look in underwear really, i actually feel cute

1. Do you like your butt? YES!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Guilty ;)
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wouldn't want to change it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants or tight jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? probably bikini cuts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it ;) haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Eva Longoria's butt is awesome! its so tight!!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? lol yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha yes, of course!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? they do sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yup, with a spoon too sometimes! My mom was strict :/
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? urghh, yes, its happened :(
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha yeah, thats just how we say hello :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NEVER! that would be too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy and soft. It feels really cushioney especially when I wiggle on it from side to side
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? oh yah, defo. i always get worried incase im crushing them tho :(
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my sister once told me to move out of the way, because my bum was blocking the sun loll
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats! they're the best
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're soft and so nice to squeeze and smack!!

1. Do you like your butt?

Depends what I am wearing that day :)

Compared to the rest of my body, a little. Compared to everybody else, not really. I am 5'4" 112-115.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

Happy with it I guess. I hope if I gain weight in the future it goes to my boobs not my butt.

Usually 26

Shorts probably.

6. Do you wear thongs?

Yes if avoiding VPL

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

If you mean I am only wearing underwear, I feel sexiest in boy shorts.

Best for presenting my butt in clothes is most often bikini cut, or thong in some situations like tight dresses.

Current boyfriend won't leave it alone (to the point it can be a little embarrassing in public).

New Girl (Zooey). Jennifer Lawrence, I don't know there are a lot of good ones.

No unless you count low waistlines, or short shorts letting it hang out. Girlfriends have seen me naked but I wasn't flashing them, we were changing clothes or skinny dipping.

You mean with my hands? Hmm, I guess, I haven't thought about it. It isn't sexual it is the same as rubbing my calf or neck.

Yes. One of my girlfriends talks about it a lot.

Yes but not many, I was good. My most embarrassing experience was, I got spanked while one of my brother's friends I secretly had a crush on was visiting. He was in a different room and couldn't see much but he heard everything. He and my brother teased me about it.

Yes I thought it was basically a requirement :) It is the third place they touch you. Hand, then waist, then butt. Maybe an arm or shoulder in the mix sometimes.

Many times.

Yes

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

No

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

A pillow maybe. I don't know how to compare since it is always there.

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

Girlfriend - said my big butt was crushing her. But I think she was joking sort of. (Piled in back seat)
Another girlfriend - said "ooh, I get to feel up Shelly's butt". And then she did grope me! (Piled in back seat a different time lol, what is it with backseats)
Boyfriend - said it was warm. A different time said " you feel heavier than you look."

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

My boyfriend calls me Squishy. I asked why. He said "because you are squishy." Dude I am not fat!

Stair, cycling, walking, running.

What I like about mine is it gets so much attention from my boyfriend. But it is a mixed blessing sometimes I wish he would pay attention to other parts or traits more. With friends I guess I like that it is a way to establish or prove you have some kind of bond, butts are a little personal so smacking/being smacked means something. With celebrities I mostly compare their butts to mine and envy or feel smug lol. With guys honestly I am not into their butts, I would only pay attention if there was something weird about it, which would be a negative.

1. Do you like your butt??Yes, I love my butt!
2. Do you think you have a big butt??It's definitely big in proportion to the rest of my body
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it??I'd like if it was maybe just a bit perkier?
4. What size jeans do you wear? 12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in??Yoga pants or tight shorts
6. Do you wear thongs??Yeah, it looks sexy, my bf loves it and it makes me feel in the mood too ;)
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters??Bikinis
8. How do the boys react to your butt??My boyfriend never leaves it alone lol! I've always got positive attention for it ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire??JLo. Nicki Minaj's is too big for my liking?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone??Lol yes...at my friends or sister as a joke
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes??Haha yes of course, doesn't everyone?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty??Yah they do sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? YES! My mom would even threaten to spank me now if she had too lol
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up??Of course, I love it too when it's with the right guy
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission??This happens all the time unfortunately
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun??Yess
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller??No, I'd rather be real and imperfect than fake and perfect
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy and very cushiony! It's like a portable pillow
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it??Sometimes I get comments that they're happy one of our boney friends didn't sit on their laps instead lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum??I had a girlfriend once ask if she could buy my butt and exchange it with hers...I didn't know how to respond lol!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape??Squats, and yoga
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)??I love butts! I love how they jiggle when people walk and how soft and squishy they are to squeeze! :3 Everyone's is unique in its own way!?

1. Do you like your butt? Meh. Its ok.
2. Do you think you have a big butt??Not really.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it??Idk, I would like it to be more perky (thats not the right word but I know what I mean!)
4. What size jeans do you wear? I mainly still wear jeans from the teen section in Matalan or Primark :)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in??Skinny Jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? Nah, they look really uncomfortable... How comfy are they???
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters??Hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt??Idk???
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? so many to choose from...
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone??Yep twice.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes??Sometimes.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty??No.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up??Yes :(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up??Not a guy, I did once for a girl.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission??Once
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun??No, but I should do that just to freak them out sometimes!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller??I doubt it, but maybe.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)?Buttlike???
19. Do your friends?ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My friend banned me from sitting on her lap because my butt is too boney and it makes her cringe.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum??See above.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape??Exercise??? What is this strange thing?
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)??It lets me sit down on things so that my legs don't get tired from standing all the time!

?

?

Yes
yes
yes im happy would like it bigger
leggings,skinny jeans, jeggings,joggers/seeats,tight dresses
yes
boyshort
ok ig idk
idk
no
mabey
yes
yes, y is this important?
No
no
yes
no
idk norimal?
yes tht i have a boney but
stop jumping your buts jiggling-my nephew told me
somewhat
size

1. Do you like your butt??I have a love/hate relationship with my butt.
2. Do you think you have a big butt??I certainly think it's round, but it's just proportional. Not too big.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it??I would love to have a bigger, even rounder butt.
4. What size jeans do you wear??I am currently wearing a size 14.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in??Rhinestone jeans for sure, and yoga pants.
6. Do you wear thongs??When I wear tight pants.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters??I actually like cheekies.
8. How do the boys react to your butt??No complaints.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire??Selena had a really pretty butt. (Not Selena Gomez)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone??Yes XD?
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes??Only when I'm checking myself out in the mirror.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not constantly, but I have gotten compliments before.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up??Yes, sure did!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up??Of course!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission??Yes.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun??Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller??No. I think God made me the way I'm supposed to be.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)?Nice and comf!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it??Yes. XD?
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum??My Nanny used to call it my "bare" XD?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape??I used to, but it didn't do anything.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like the roundness of my own butt. I love how butts can be of all sizes, shapes, etc. Butts are beautiful! Women are beautiful!

?
1. Do you like your butt? yes, it is the most important muscle in the body.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no, I'd say average.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I am happy with my butt but some more hip would be nice....
4. What size jeans do you wear? 36
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tights dress
6. Do you wear thongs? lol no xD
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they want to grab it and feel it up
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? miranda kerr
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no lol?
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? ofcourse -.-
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? they have in the past
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? many many times.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I never hooked up but have been felt upso yes?
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? no xD
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no, never
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) tight.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? occasionally
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? it's like a peach
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes, squads
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they are strong??

1. Do you like your butt? Yes! I love it!!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No, It's just the right size I think
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No I think it's fine
4. What size jeans do you wear? 5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants, my cheer uniform too
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend can't keep his hands off me when we're alone. He also says all his friends talk about it too, sometimes I catch guys staring at it too
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't know
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes, a lot!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes they do
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? never hooked up with a guy I wasn't dating
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes, all the time
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like my butt, I really don't know
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes, he does
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My mom told me and my sisters that we have it lucky because they're cute. Kind of weird but hiliarious and true.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I do excerise but not for my butt only
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's just so cute and I think it's the perfect size and if my boyfriend can't keep his hands away, then something must be great about it

1. Do you like your butt? Yes! I love my booty!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yep it is
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No I wouldn't want to change it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants and any shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Most guys who hit on me usually comment on it! When im at the beach I also get a few stares ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Niykee Heaton
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Hahah guilty!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes, its so squishy...i can't help it!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah when I'm dressed up or if its really sticking out!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? LOL yes!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yep
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? unfortunately yes, too many times!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes, all the time
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, that would feel too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Hmmm...im trying the whole wiggle thing now and I'd say it feels really jello-like and squishy! Its like my own portable pillow lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes haha
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My ex used to ask if he could use it as a pillow lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're so cute and squishy! I love squeezing them :3 This survey was fun!!

Yes
No

Happy

Uh, don't know

6. Do you wear thongs?
No

Hipsters

They don't that I can tell

Eh, don't know

No

No

No

No

Yes

No

No

No

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
It's there

No

Can't remember....perhaps answering this survey

Not specifically

It works

?1. Do you like your butt? Yes :3
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No, I have a pretty small one, but it doesn't look really flat either.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope I'm 100% happy. It could probably look even better if I exercise though. But if it never changes I am fine with it :P
4. What size jeans do you wear? 5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Certain types of jean pockets look extra good, I think small ones that are a little high up.?
6. Do you wear thongs? I own a couple. Most of them are uncomfortable to me. I have one VS G-string though that is very comfortable and pretty. I wear that sometimes, I want more like it!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I have had a lot of compliments, but more on my boobs than butt.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't really look at them unless they are guys hahaha
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No haha
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? I'm sure I do.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Only once. I will never do that to my child though, that's straight up abuse.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I am a virgin.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No. My parents used to do that, I don't know why parents do that though...
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? I haven't no haha
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It's mildly cushy but pretty bony too haha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I haven't ever done that.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I don't have such a memory haha
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No but I would. I am still figuring out my exercise routine.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's nice looking. On guys I am not too much of a butt girl, I am more into chests. But I appreciate a nice one from time to time.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes i do :3
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's quite big for my tiny size, yes!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy with it as it is!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Definitely either tight jeans or booty shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? I have a few but find them irritating and uncomfortable to wear
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I get a lot of stares and a lot of guys I've been with have always talked about it :3
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Noones really
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Lol yes, only to my sisters though!! :p
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha yes!!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah we always compliment eachother's assets :p
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Lol oh my lord, yes! My butt was on the receiving end of a good few spankings growing up! :/
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Umm do spankings count?!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes haha
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never! I'm not a believer in plastic surgery
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy..feels like I'm sitting on a pillow :3
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I've had people comment that it feels like jello!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Probably the jello comment ^
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nothing particularly targeted at my butt...i jog and swim a lot though
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love butts! I love how squishy and squeezy they are!!

This survey was so cute and naughty ;) haha, thanks for making my day!! yaaay to the bootay :3

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, I love having big butt
2. Do you think you have a big butt? For my size its pretty big...i'm otherwise petite but somehow have a mahoosive booty :) !
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants or booty shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Very?rarely..maybe only if I'm tryin to impress a guy ;)
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikinis?
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I'd say most guys i tend to attract are usually "butt guys"...that explains itself!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Hard to pick just one...I dont like Iggy Izalea's music but her ass is fineeee!! lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yep!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha yes, doesn't everyone?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah we complient eachothers all the time
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Oh lord yes, I was a brat and was always making trouble! Believe it or not but I'm 16 now and my mom still jokes to me and my sister that we're 'never too old to get another one'....0
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course, its a huge turn-on for me
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? erghh, yes ..:/
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha yeah, I love slapping them and seeing them jiggle lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never, you gotta be happy with what you were born with
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)? Squishy!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Not really but?I know my ex always used to get hard when I sat on his lap...i wonder why? ;p
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Its hard to pick one statement out but I distinctly remember someone commenting that they like the way it "jiggled" when I walk :0
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love how it gives me a figure and makes me feel feminine :)

1. Do you like your butt? Fuck yea
2. Do you think you have a big butt? i guess
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? a little bigger
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? call it a softball booty..
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? nicki minaj
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yep
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yea
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NOO
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) a pillow
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? ya
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? it looked like a balloon
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? the roundness

1. Do you like your butt? I love it actully
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Its quite big but ?certainly not huge
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? The perkier the better!
4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends on the make but usually 8-10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings, tight dresses or tight jeans...anything tightreally haha
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts i guess..
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nikki Heaton
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? LOL yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? all the time
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes :'(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Obviously!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah I do
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, i'm really against that sort of stuff
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft and squishy! ;)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? haha yes, my ex used to get super hard when i sat on his lap and rubbed my booty around
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? that its like a giant pillow
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? swimming and jogging
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? This survey has just made me wanna go smack some butts ;3

I do, I think it's cute.

Not huge, but big yes. Jiggly 'n round.

I might make it slighly more toned with less cellulite.

Jeans, yoga pants and leggings. Even tighter dresses and light pyjama pants lol.

6. Do you wear thongs?

Sometimes.

I like booty, thong, and boy shorts best.

They love it. :P

J Lo, AnnaSophia Robb

Yes, hehe.

Yeah here and there.

Yeah sometimes.

Nah.

Yeah

Yes and grabbed it. :/

Yeah haha

Maybe if it was cheapish and safe. Just a little.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

It feels like it speads out to the sides and gets really round lol. It's cushiony to sit on

.19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

?They have yeah.

It's like a bunch of squishy soft skin covered cotton balls hahaha

Not really, I walk though

They're squishy and soft. I like mine cause it's jiggly and cute and guys like it.

1. Do you like your butt? YES :3
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's big for my size
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope, I'm pretty happy with it but it could always be a bit perkier I guess
4. What size jeans do you wear? Usually size 12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans and pencil skirts
6. Do you wear thongs? Only if its for a special somebody!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Out of that list, bikinis
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it ... it gets stares!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? J Lo, shes like 45 but still has an ass and figure...go girl!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Me and my friends compliment eachother on it if we're dressing up or something
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? LOL yes :'( sad times but I probably deserved it
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, its a big turn on for me
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes unfortunately, happens to everyone
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Guilty
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, thats too extreme for me!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It feels like jello..soft and comfy to sit on actually! I never thought about this before lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? haha yes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I've had someone ask if they could bite it?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, squats , squats!!!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love how soft and sexy they are! everyone's butts unique :3

1. Do you like your butt?Yes I do.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with the way it is.

4. What size jeans do you wear? Seven

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings, tight pants, and Carharts.

6. Do you wear thongs? Yes.

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boyshorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend loves it. Other boys like it.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Iggy Azalea

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes.

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes, I did.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? ?Yes, I have.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes, I do that all the time.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like cushion.

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes, all the time.

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That I have to be mixed because I was the only white girl with a butt.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope.

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's soft, and jiggles.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes :)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Kinda
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Sometimes I wish it was bigger but I'm happy that it won't get saggy when I'm older
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? I like how it looks in tight skirts :)
6. Do you wear thongs? Not usually, has to be a special occasion!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I usually wear hipsters but I think my bum looks best in bikinis :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it!! But I think guys like every kind of butt haha ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? hahaha yes...me and my friends made a game out of it
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol who doesn't?!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? a few times if we're trying on clothes or something
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? lmao yes! who hasn't?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? if its the right type of guy, of course. it's a turn on ;)
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes...:/
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? guilty :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? ahhh no! it would be nice for it to be bigger but sitting on whatever they inject into my butt would feel too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) comfy and squishy :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Boys like it and get turned on but my friends don't really comment...unless their leg starts to fall asleep and they make me get off lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? can't really remember..i've had people use it to play drums off lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really but I do a lot of walking so I think that helps :) I'm always telling myself to do more squats but I never do! My friends told me she does them whenever shes brushing her teeth so maybe I'll try that hehe
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that everyone's is unique and you have to work on it to get it in good shape :) there are no shortcuts!

1) I like my butt, but i dont LOVE it.
2) Its big enough to grab and play around with, like it jiggles and stuff, but i wouldnt call it big.
3) I would like for it to be a little rounder and stuff.
4) It depends on the store. Most of the time, it's a 2 or 3
5) Oddly enough, pajama pants. It seems like it looks biggest when I'm wearing loose clothes over it.
6) I've tried, and I do if im wearing super tight leggings, but most of the time i wear my usual panties.
7) Definitley boy shorts.
8) They sometimes compliment it, or I'll catch them looking. I'm never touched though.
9) The guy from 50 shades of grey. Oh my...
10) Not on purpose.
11) I am almost constantly playing with it.
12) Only a certain few. My boyfriend tells me all the time how much he loves it, but my girlfriends hardly ever mention it.
13) I've only had one spanking, and I was too young to remember it.
14) Only the ones who I was serious about. I've never hooked up with someone I didn't see a future with.
15) Yes. We had this game at my school called "Butt Tag" and it was basically tag, but with butts. I was always a target, because people knew I wouldn't like it.
16) I squeeze my boyfriends when we're hugging sometimes, but it's always in a joking way.
17) No.
18) Uncomfortable because my bones stick through it lol!
19) Hmmm. My boyfriend sometimes moans when I sit on him, does that count?
20) "You don't shave it? Thats weird!"
21) If I'm absolutely bored out of my mind, but no, I don't execise on a daily basis.
22) When I lift it up and drop it, it bounces.

1. Do you like your butt??I love it?
2. Do you think you have a big butt??Well, it's not huge
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it??Nope
4. What size jeans do you wear??Idk sizes in America
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in??In anything I wear
6. Do you wear thongs??Yes :*
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters??Thong, boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt??Who cares
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire??Kaley Cuoco
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone??Nahh
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes??Who doesn't?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty??All the time
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up??Nopee
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up??Nopeeeeeee
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission??Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun??Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller??No, it's perfect how it is
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)?It feels firm and squishy?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it??It has happened in the past
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum??I don't really recall anything "funny" just the regular comments made by people, nothing special?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape??Yeppp
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)??The shape of course.?

1. Do you like your butt? I love mine!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's quite big for my size, yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe a little perkier would be great ;)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight dresses or booty shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Rarely
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I never get any complaints ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kylie Jenner
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Hahah yes, my friends and my boyfriend all the time
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? LOOL of course
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah they do when we're dressing up or something
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Sadly yes, too many :(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah, its a turn on
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Unfortunately yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? lol yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Eww, no way
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft and squishy!!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah i get comments that it feels like a pillow :) my boyfriend uses it as a pillow too sometimes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My bf and I go running sometimes and he says his strategy is to look and my butt and ?follow it lol....luckily i'm faster than him :p
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I jog a lot, i think that helps
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I just love the general shape of it and how its sexy and cushy to sit on too ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread