Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

1. Do you like your butt?    Not Really
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nah 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Not really, Which is was rounder 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Dresses & Skirts & Shortas ( sometimes)
6. Do you wear thongs? yup 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong & boyshorts 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Some might like it 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim K 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yup 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? No 
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Nah
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? YES ! 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yup 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? all the time
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Probably bfs
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Maybe, Butt lift
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)  Hmm
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Soft
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Omg your ass is soft
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? YUP ! just starting actually 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? SOftness

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah mostly!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Sort of
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wider I guess!
4. What size jeans do you wear? I have a really small waist so from a 1-3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Spandex for volleyball 
6. Do you wear thongs? Yeah, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters, haha
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well all my past boyfriends have loved it!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyoncé probs
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? My friends and boyfriend
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yeah, it happens 
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah, I guess so.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Only in extreme cases 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Oh hell yeah 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Sadly
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? All the time, it's a contest
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) there's padding, with my butt bones on hard surfaces
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They joke how bony/"firm" it is. 
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it's like two ripe melons, lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yes, but volleyball does it for me too
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's okay to have any size butt, and a boyfriend can't complain about it!

1. Do you like your butt? I do, alot
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not so much big, but round.. A bubble butt
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish it was still bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 5 or 7, 8-9 for high waisted
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Nike Pros, leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Uh no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Booty or Boy-Shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well they enjoy looking I presume 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Iggy (can't spell her last name..)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? By accident; my skirt got caught on the back of my chair at school..
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Uhh...
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes, jokingly though
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Who hasn't?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Haven't hooked up..
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? A teacher, sister, friends all the time haha..
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No..
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It's really bony I guess?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I don't sit on people's laps..
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? She got a big booty so we call her big booty Judy
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Ew exercises 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Well it's nice and round I guess.. Idk?

Do you like your butt?Oh my god yes!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes- I was cursed with boy hips so a big butt is the next best thing for me
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Get rid of the dimples! 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 4-6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? I have developed a deep love of 50's style dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? All the time
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters or thongs- panty lines are my worst enemy
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My guys tell me I have an awesome butt, and I was once hit on by a guy who said he loved my 'mature butt"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I think Shakira
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Not on purpose- my skirt blew up during a baseball game
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yep- gotta watch that fat percentage
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yep
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Only once
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I don't hook up- only guys who are legal hit on me and I'm only 17
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? All the time- My catcher smacked me on the butt twice on a prank and my female friends will kick me there
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) squish
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes when I get manhandled onto my lesbian friends' lap...very sad :(- they say they love it
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? 'Damn you got a nice ass but you need a little more up top since I'm bigger than you" coming from a 285 when I'm around 140
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I do lifting for work
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's full all the way around

1. Do you like your butt? Yes :)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nah, it's quite small
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? a bit rounder would be nice, but I'm fine with it anyway
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0-1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants :)
6. Do you wear thongs? no I find them uncomfortable
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like to feel it lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? idk...
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? I have before
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? not really, only my boyfriends have complimented this ass ;)
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no haha
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yep all the time
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes, my friends do it a lot
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? all the time haha
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no, ew
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) like a butt..?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? not really 
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk that they like it?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nope
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that it's in proportion with the rest of my body but still gives me some curves lol

1. Do you like your butt? Indeed I do
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Haha no not really
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Worked hard in the gym for it so am more than happy with it haha
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skinny jeans yay
6. Do you wear thongs? Ick no, doesn't appeal to have string up your arse =P
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Just plain practical cotton - that's all I wear actually Id rather be comfortable.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Get complimented on it a lot, my last 3 boyfriends obsessed over it which is cool hah
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Don't really know
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yep, multiple times haha
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Er, no?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? My mates are all guys so yeah lol
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yup
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? It's there so they're welcome to it!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? One of my exes did and I wasn't expecting it so turned round and smacked him one, spose that counts =P
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Good lord no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy XD
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Not really cept it's fairly boney haha
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "I'm gonna be honest love you have a really nice arse"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I'm a showjumper so toning comes with the job aha
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I don't know, just the general appeal.

1. Do you like your butt?  NO.  And I don't think my butt likes me either...
2. Do you think you have a big butt?  Yes...
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?  I'd like to change it...  Firmer woudl be a good start...
4. What size jeans do you wear?  5-7 depending...
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  The tighter the better... 
6. Do you wear thongs?  Yes...
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  boy shorts or cheeky...
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  I guess they like it... 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?  Scarlett Johannson...
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  Yes...
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?  Rarely...
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  No...
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?  Yes...
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?  Always...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  Yes...
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?  Yes...
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  No...
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)  Not firm enough...
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?  No...
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  I wanna stick my c*ck up in UR azz baby...
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?  Always...
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  I like firm ones and wish mine was too...

1. Do you like your butt?
Yes!
2. Do you think you have a big butt?
hubby says yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
Yes...and nothing at all!
4. What size jeans do you wear?
Don't wear jeans
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?
shorts, or tights
6. Do you wear thongs?
yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt?
they love it!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?
Kim Kardashion
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?
 yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?
yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?
yes..
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?
yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?
yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?
yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?
yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
I'm not sure...
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
yes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
Don't know
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?
nope
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?
They are unique! 

1. Do you like your butt? No
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's wide but it doesn't really stick out 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would like it to not be flat!
4. What size jeans do you wear? 9
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? My work pants, which are tight and black
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes, I just don't find them super comfortable
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I don't notice them reacting at all lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Pippa Middleton
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes, once me and two friends pulled our pants down and ran down a busy street with our bums out.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yep, to check it's still there ;)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? All the time
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? I smack my boyfriend's bum all the time, he has the nicest man bum I've ever encountered!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Not really
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Boney
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I can't think of anything, my bum really isn't that great lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I was doing squats but my knees can't handle it :(
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like mine because it's subtle so nobody slaps it or says things. It just blends in.

Yes!

its a decent size!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

me (and my booty are fab!)

7-8ish

leggings and peplums together are always flattering! yoga pants too!
6. Do you wear thongs?

Occasionally 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

bikini or hipster.. I need to start trying boy shorts though

I mostly attract "butt guys" (boys who like butts)

Chris Evans omg

probably.

yes

yes!

occasionally

yes

yes

YAS i love butts :3
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

no!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

mushy and jiggly and like a butt!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

not really
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

idk

squats are good.

what isn't there to like?

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, for sure
2. Do you think you have a big butt? its medium
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope I love it! 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans that button at exactly my belly button. Figure hugging dresses and skirts like pencil skirts. Oh and shorts too! 
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I love hipsters...the lacier the better. They have the perfect exposed/unexposed bum ratio 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I just know that my ex-bf loved to squeeze it :P 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? J-lo?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol sometimes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes!!!! sad  times
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course! 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Once and it was in public!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? depends who it is
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope I love the size of it 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Feels like play-doh when I wiggle in the chair :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yup, squishy and they loved it
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? someone commented that its a good stress ball to squeeze lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats and stairs
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love that it's not saggy at all. I love butts on boys too. It's just a nice squeezable body part you know? They're useful to sit on too :p lol

Yes but sometimes I'm worried if it would be better firmer because it's soft

No and no one has says I have one

Yes - is it good that it's soft or should it be firmer?

I think 8

Skinny jeans or short skirts

6. Do you wear thongs?
    So panty lines don't show but not on a regular basis

Boy Shorts be the way to go!
    I have been groped and my boyfriend likes my butt

Candice Swanpoel 

No

Not really

My legs are better 

No

No

Yes but I didn't catch them because they were in a crowd of people

No

Not on my butt

I don't notice but probably like most butts?

I do sit on my boyfriend's lap but he's never said anything besides it looks cute

Someone once said "Dat Ass" while I was walkin to class

No - that might be why it's soft and fleshy

How soft it is

1. Do you like your butt?  Yes I do
2. Do you think you have a big butt?  Not really but its round and looks nice
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?  no I like it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  Short shorts and jeans
6. Do you wear thongs?   no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters  boy shorts or bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  I get checked out at the pool, i dont know many boys (girls school) 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?    girl's booty?  jessica biel
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?  a lot!  is that normal? 
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  yeah some do
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?  a few times
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?  I haven't had a bf
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  no
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?  no but I'd like to :o)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  never
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!  Idk?  soft?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?  no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  a boy said it was 'smokin'  :o)
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?  I do swimming and running
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  I like its shape and it feels nice to touch

1. Do you like your butt? yeah i do.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? its medium sized i guess.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? a little bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 2
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? super tight clothes
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? boys go crazy over my butt and idk why. either its bigger then i think it is or guys like medium sized butts.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? shakiraa
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? no
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yup :/
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? noo
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) its bony
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yea they say its bonyy lmao
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? one time somebody told me i could kill somebody with the boniness of my butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? idk

1. Do you like your butt? I love it! ;)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? For sure, it's bigger than most and guys love it!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy as it is!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings, skinny jeans, sports shorts  
6. Do you wear thongs? A lot
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikinis and thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've only had compliments. I'm pretty flat chested, so rely on my butt to make up for it haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? hmmm..not sure. Iggy Azalea?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? don't we all? ;)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yep, a few times
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? oh yes, my butt got it's fair share of spankings growing up :/
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? of course
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? urrghh, yes. Always when I've been in crowded places.parties and where you can't see who did it!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yep, its addictive :p
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? hell no, that would be too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Very comfy! Feel's like I'm sitting on play-doh
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I rarely sit on laps but have got horny comments from previous boyfriends lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? a friend once asked if they could use it as a pillow
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? i jog a lot and swim often
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're squishy and fun to smack :)

1. Do you like your butt? yep.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? as far as size, im content, but i wish it was a little more firm.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0-1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans..
6. Do you wear thongs? nope, never worn one before.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I like boy shorts and bikini undies.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? my boyfriend thinks my little bum is cute :3
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? probably Iggy, or Nicki Minaj... 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? maybe when i was little.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? all the time.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no, not really, but booty is in the eye of the beholder.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yeah :/
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? ive never hooked up.. but my bf touches my butt sometimes when we make out or something.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah, but it wasnt really in an inapropro way.. it was just my friend trying to freak me out cause i was scared of the locker room.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha yup *giggle deviously*
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nope.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) nice :3, but on wooden seats, or in someones lap, its kinda boney :/
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yeah... they say its boney.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my old friend from middle school once said that cosmetically my ass looks huge, but when i sit in her lap or something its tiny.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  i like my butt, cause its round and bouncy lookin'... also i have back dimples so I like those...   

1. Do you like your butt? Yes! But there are always more squats to do!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not big, but not a pancake
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want it to be perkier
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0 or 2, depending on the brand (waist size is a 25 or 26, depending)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? YOGA PANTS (everyone's butt looks amazing in yoga pants)
6. Do you wear thongs? I do, but they're not comfy. 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hmm... I love boy shorts and seamless
8. How do the boys react to your butt? "you have cake"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Um, is this even a question?! Nicki Minaj's! 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes! 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? All. The. Time.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Some do, yes.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No way
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes. I love it! 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes and I went off at him
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Sometimes, when we're all playing around
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) A bit bony, but definitely nice
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? "Your ass is so bony what the hell"
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? As mentioned above "Damn, you have cake"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? SQUATS!, and running and yoga!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love perky butts! I also have those "Venus Dimples", which I love about my butt

1. Do you like your butt? yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? happy with it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? i don't know or care
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? idk
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes many times
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? occassionally
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? no, but i've let girls touch it while hooking up
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) feels normal
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? occassionally
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my ex always used to say it smelt nice
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? feels nice

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, for sure
2. Do you think you have a big butt? yup
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Im happy with what I was born with! 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Figure hugging dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I love hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it (I hope?!)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nicki Minaj
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol sometimes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Of course
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes haha
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course! 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Obviously
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? depends who it is
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope, how would that even work? How would you sit?
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yup, squishy and they loved it
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My ex asked me if he could use it as a stress ball
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, lunges and stair-climbs
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? The shape, I'm pretty flat chested but luckily my ass makes up for it haha! :)

~~1. Do you like your butt? Yes.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yeah its pretty big.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Im content with it.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 7/8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skinny jeans and leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shortd
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They usually like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Ariana Grande! Shes so cute
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeah haha
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? No
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? All the time lol
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Sometimes. Not a lot though.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yep
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Mhmm
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Comfy lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They say it feels nice
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I got a black girl booty lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Theyre just amazing

No

Yes!

I wish it was smaller and not so flabby...

12-14 :( I have a really big booty...

Stretch pants, pajama pants, or yoga pants.

6. Do you wear thongs?
Sometimes, not often at all.

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty:
I don't know, whatever covers my butt I guess haha.

My boyfriend loves my butt, I can't make him stop touching it lol!

Two words... AUSTIN. CARLILE.

Nope.

...ehemm... uh.... noooo... Why would I ever... okay maybe once in a while. -_-

No they make fun of me and say it sags...

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?
Yeah but that was way long ago.

Yes haha, I like it to be honest.

Yeah but mostly on accident. My bf's little cousin was playing with me and him and she accidemtally grabbed my butt, he did too though haha.

Yeah.

No

Flabby.

No, my bf says my butt is awesome sometimes haha.

My boyfriend keeps telling me I have an awesome butt.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape
Not really, I walk.

It's cushy! Fun to sit on.

Repeating this survey. I've gained quite a bit of weight since I last filled it out!

1. Do you like your butt? Not fully nude, but otherwise - it's okay.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is?
Somewhat.

9 to 11.

Tight jeans or yoga pants.

6. Do you wear thongs? 
Noooo.

Bikini cut or cheekies.

It's like an addiction for their eyes.

I don't.

No.

No.

A lot, yes. I've had a black girl tell me I have a "ghetto booty", lol.

Once or twice.

Yeah.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Probably.

I can't keep my hands off my boyfriend's cute butt.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
 Like a butt...

No.

Bubble butt.

No.

That it's big!

yes
yes

kinda but the bigger the better 

1 or 2

leggings

6. Do you wear thongs?
i want to

bikini and thing

they love it 

kim kardashian
yes

yes

yes

nope

yes
yes

yes

bigger

like its big

big butt

booty poppin from my bae 

squats/catcher for softball

my butt gets the guys

1. Do you like your butt? yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no, not huge...
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?  maybe a little bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0/1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  shorts
6. Do you wear thongs?  yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  boyshorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  They like to stare at it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?  molly bennett
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?  yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?  no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?  yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?  yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  nah
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)  jiggly
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?  no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  someone once called it a mini bubble butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?  yes
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  they're just so cute

1. Do you like your butt? Yep
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Depends on the time of day
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd like to make it firmer
4. What size jeans do you wear? Everywhere from 4 to 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Mini skirts and leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope, I'm to immature to by thongs. I slingshot them across the store. And I'm almost 16. XD
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nikki Minaj, people joke that she's where I got my butt from
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yep
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Guilty as charges
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Indeed
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Painfully, yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Also, guilty
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Far more than I like to admit to
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Totally
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nein
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Fairly squishy
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? It's apparently very boney
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "With that ass, your blood type must be Nikki Minaj."
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Does twerking count?
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? How it looks in leggings

1. Do you like your butt? Yes!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm very happy with mine
4. What size jeans do you wear? 6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? most say "damn girl" but my guy friend bites his lips a little when he see's me in jeans hehe
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? jlo and this female latina raper snow tha product..girl got the hips like me :)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? sort of lol
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? hell no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) wiggle wiggle wiggle haha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yes haha
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? the recent comment i heard was :"what you gonna do with that big fat butt" and the dumb ass shook his hips and say "wiggle wiggle wiggle" lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it makes the guys go ape shit when i wear something tight back there :)

This was fun!!! (especially when listening to Baby Got Back in the background! :p

1. Do you like your butt?  Yes! I'm flat chested, so my butts all I got!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? I'm told it is..
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it the way it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings or yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? No I hate em
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it. Most of my ex's have been 'butt' guys
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Shakira
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Haha yes, my sisters
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? embarrasing.....*yes*
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah, if i'm wearing a tight dress
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? looooll haha yes....with a wooden spoon too '(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? If I like him
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Urghhh, a million times!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never! If it aint broke, dont fix it ;)
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) hmmm...Now that I think about it, it feels really squishy :D Feels like I'm sitting on a soft cushion!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My ex used to sometimes. 
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I've been told its a planet (its not thaaaat big though!)
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really specifically for my butt, but I run a lot
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? gets guys' attention and soft to sit on! :3

Awesome survey! 

1. Do you like your butt? It could be bigger, but at least it's not flat.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No, but it's nice and round.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want it bigger! Maybe take some of the fluff off my torso and squoosh it into my butt.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 13-15.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Miss Me jeans, short shorts, and leggings.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? My butt is cutest in boy shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've never gotten any complaints!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Will Ferrell's, because he was brave enough to show it on SNL. XD
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes, sometimes!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? My Mom told me I have a bubble butt!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes, but I was also a very good escape artist.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Well yeah!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes .-.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? YES. I love my boyfriend's butt.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, I want to keep what I naturally have.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Nice. :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? He doesn't have to say anything. He says it with his crotch. XD
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? When I was little I used to tell my Mom that my butt looked like an apricot LOL
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not yet.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that there's extra padding in the cheeks (at least for most). I think generally, butts are cute.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's average I guess. It could be bigger.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd like it to be bigger. Because it's all about the booty ;)
4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends what brand.. But typically a 2.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings, but doesn't everyones look the best in leggings? Haha.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They tend to like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't really admire any celebrities butts.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeah, haha.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yeah.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeaaaaaaaaah.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Hardly.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. Ugh.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope. That's what weight training is for.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) I don't know hahaha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They're just like oooooh nice booty.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it's nice and round and firm, haha.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yeah, I lift. So, gotta work the bum.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that mines pretty perky and firm and round.  

1. Do you like your butt? I'm growing to love it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes it is and I'm well aware of that!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe a little more toned, that would be nice!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants.. Or nothing (Joking!)
6. Do you wear thongs? Not really, they seem too uncomfortable.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend and exes have all been "butt guys", so yeh, they're pretty obsessed!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nobody in particular really
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol... guilty!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yep, my friends do but I don't always agree with them. It gets annoying sometimes!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? LOLLL!! Yes! Didn't everybody from time to time?!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? of course
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Thankfully no
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yep, I'm guilty of that to. It just feel natural. Its how I like to say hi :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? hell no, surgery is never the answer
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy! Feels like I'm sitting on play doh when I wiggle around on it
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? my boyfriend does, he calls it a pillow!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? probably the pillow comment
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not really, it's just naturally big!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're cute to squeeze and slap ;)

LOL this was so fun and cute! Yay butts!

1. Do you like your butt?  Its ok, I wish it were a little less flat
2. Do you think you have a big butt?  No
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Make it more of a bubble but
4. What size jeans do you wear? 9-11
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  Leggings and Yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? Almost always
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  Thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? idk
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes, boyfriends, friends
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? not really
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Boyfriends sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? YES!!!!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Probably
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Totally
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No way
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) idk
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no

1. Do you like your butt? Yep2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's not huge or anything
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I like it4. What size jeans do you wear? 9
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Sweatpants, I've heard.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They enjoy it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't stare at celebrity's asses.10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I donno, I don't really have a thing for boy bums. But my boyfriend's is cute
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Mm, no
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Sometimes- not my bare bum though.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Lmfao, no.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? I donno, comfy mush?
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Apparently I have a bony butt when I sit on people, which is weird. Haha.
19. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That they liked it?
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, sometimes
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I don't mind being able to poo

1. Do you like your butt? Eh...it's alright haha
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No way.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe a little bigger would be nice.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0-1 long
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? My favorite jeans
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Try cheeky!
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They think it's alright.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? hm...I don't :/
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No xD
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? YES
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No way
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yup xD
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Absolutely. It's a greeting between my friends. 
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Noooooooooo
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) squishy but also boney haha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah...it's boney lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That I could crush a can between my cheeks xD
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Roundness...idk

1. Do you like your butt? I've grown to love it!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Quite big, but not massive!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy as it is!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings or tight underwear!
6. Do you wear thongs? No, I hate them
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikinis 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My exes have always concentrated on it more than my boobs...I guess that makes me a butt girl haha!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Iggy Azalea?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? guilty
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yep, a few times if i'm wearing tight pants or a nice fitting dress
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? LOOOL yes!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Duh, I love it. It's a massive turn on!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Unfortunately yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? In fun when we're messing about, yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, I'm against any sort of plastic surgery like that
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like I'm sitting on a cushion
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I never sit on laps. I'm too self conscious to do that
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it wiggles when I walk!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nothing tbh!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're fun to smack? haha

1. Do you like your butt? Mostly yes, sometimes no
2. Do you think you have a big butt? A little bigger than average... at least for my body
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish I could get rid of my stretch marks
4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends... 1, 2, 3, 4, 25
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight?
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? VS Cheekys or Thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend loves it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce <3
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Um well several friends and my boyfriend have seen it...
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Once or twice
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Not smacked, but touched yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a butt..? lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My bf likes my butt
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "It's scrumptious" lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Stairmaster at the gym sometimes and glutes exercises 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They just have an inexplainable appeal!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread