Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

sophiewophie:All the time :( My worst spanking was when my mom broke a wooden spoon on my butt :O

Haha this happened to me too! When I was younger, my parents broke 3 spoons this way lol. My mom learnt to respect my butt a bit more after that :p

haha :D

1. Do you like your butt? somewhat, yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? quite big
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? little bit perkier and smaller
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jeans or undies! :D
6. Do you wear thongs? hardly ever
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? some like...some dont...
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? noone in particular. I think Kim K's butt looks repulsive!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? not for a loong time
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol sometimes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? my best friend does
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? rarely, but yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? nope
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? obviously
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? if its a close friend, then yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? never!!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) soft and comfy :D
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps? if its a guy then yes, if its a girl's lap then they just tell me to get off when their leg aches lol!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? can't remember anything in particular
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nope...its au natural (for now!)
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're nice to sit on :)

/

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, very much.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's quite big but not too big!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No, I love it and accept it the way it is :D
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? No, too uncomfortabe! 
7. When it comes to underwear what are your favorite for your booty: thongs, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut panties 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I get a lot of nice attention from guys because of it...and then some not so nice attention :/
9. What celebrity booty do you most admire? Nicki minaj...that thing is huge!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha, my sister and my friends..noone else i don't think (i hope)
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha YES!!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yep, quite a lot. Used to hate them but now in hindsight I can see that i totally deserved them!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, previous boyfriends
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without permission? Too many times, yes unfortunately
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Uh no, never! How wierd would that be?
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (Try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft and cushiony :D It kinda feels like play-doh lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comment on how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah, I've heard its soft and nice and even bony from some peple?
20. What's the most funny/memorable thing that anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My best friend talking about how my butt 'wiggles' when i walk lol
21. Do you do any excersises to keep your butt in shape? I do a lot of swimming but nothing specific for my butt
22. What do you like most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's a great guy-magnet :D

1. Do you like your butt?----------- i guess
2. Do you think you have a big butt?---- not really but my bf dose
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?-- yes
4. What size jeans do you wear? 16
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?--- yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs?-- yes sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?-- boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt?--- my bf seems to think other guys like it .
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?--- not sure
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?--- no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?--- yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?-- no
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?-- alil
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?-- only my bf
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?-- no
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?-- yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?-- no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)-- feels liike a butt
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?-- no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?---nothing i can think of.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in g---- idk

1. Do you like your butt? Yes :)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no its not big
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Sometimes I wish it was bigger but I'm happy that it won't get saggy when I'm older
4. What size jeans do you wear? Usually a 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? I like how it looks in tight skirts :)
6. Do you wear thongs? Not usually, has to be a special occasion!
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I usually wear hipsters but I think my bum looks best in bikini cut :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it!! But I think guys like every kind of a*s haha ;) Imagine a guy touching it and saying "eww" loool wouldn't happen!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? hahaha yes...me and my friends made a game out of it
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol who doesn't?!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? a few times but not usually
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? unfortunately lots :(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? haha yes!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes...
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? hehe yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? ahhh no! it would be nice for it to be bigger but sitting on whatever they inject into my butt would feel too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) comfy :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Boys like it and get turned on but my friends don't really comment...unless their leg starts to fall asleep and they make me get off lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? can't really remember..i've had people use it to play drums off lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really but I do a lot of walking so I think that helps :) I'm always telling myself to do more squats but I never do! My friends told me she does them whenever shes brushing her teeth so maybe I'll try that hehe
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I just think they're cute and its fun to check out other people's haha! They come in so many different shapes and sizes, its nice :)

1. Do you like your butt? I guess its ok
2. Do you think you have a big butt? not compared to some, but it works i guess
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? MAKE MY BOOTY HUGE 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? not often
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they like to feel it, they might just be horny though (;
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? jLO
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sure
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? not really
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? ALL THE TIME
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? not usually
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? if I had the money
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) soft
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? sometimes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "dayumn"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like how it looks after working out

1. Do you like your butt? ehh its ok
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no!!!! i have nno ass
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? its fine
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0-1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? i have a few times
8. How do the boys react to your butt? idk the thinks its alright
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? CHANNING TATUM
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? we do a booty check every other week
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? ya i was bad
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? #lipvirgin
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) firm?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? frickin boney
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? its good for grinding
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? sometimes squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they break your fall :p   

~~1. Do you like your butt?  it's okay
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no, small
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? changes: firmer and rounder
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0 (which is a weird size, right? like size non-existent haha)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? leggings with a thong
6. Do you wear thongs? yes, i love them
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? idk
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? ummm?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sometimes while masturbating
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes..and it was girl who i'd never seen before... awkward.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?   no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no, i would exercise to get the results i want, not plastic surgery.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) idk
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? people don't really talk about my butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no, i should though
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? shape and how it looks in a thong

1. Do you like your butt? Yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Kind of, but it's not huge
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Leave it as it naturally is :)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Short shorts or bikinis :)
6. Do you wear thongs? Hardly ever
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it, I've had no complaints thankfully!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Noone I can think of rite now
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? all the time!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? haha yes, I was a brat growing up :@
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? previous boyfriends only
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? never!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) kinda feels like a cushion :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yeah that its soft and pillow-like :D
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "can i please use it as a pillow?" - awkward!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? running and squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're fun to smack :)

1. Do you like your butt? no
2. Do you think you have a big butt? nope
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? maybe make it perkier and nt all droopy and i wouldnt mind if it were a bit bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0 or 1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? shaped skinny jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? nope, my mom wont buy them for me
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? dunno, im the shy girl guys dont talk to. my boyfrind calls me sexy though, maybe he is inclueding my butt in that?
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? hmmm, emma watson
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? hell no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?  yes ._.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah, they do it awkwardly in the locker room at school
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes, but i was a good kid who hardly ever got them
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? ive never hooked up before
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? hell no, and if someone does they will find out how hard some girls really can hit
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? umm no, we are both kinda shy and dont really touch each other like that
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) i can feel my bones ._.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? they say its boney
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "it must really suck when you fall off your skateboard since you dont have a butt to provide cusion"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? only in track season since im on the track team
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? honestly, nothing. i come from a family of butless people. it sucks. and i think butts are kinda weird o.o

First, I love the way my butt looks...and I workout every day to keep it that way!

1. Do you like your butt? YES

2. Do you think you have a big butt? NO

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Just keep it firm

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? None ; )

6. Do you wear thongs? Yes, but prefer to go commando when I can.

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong

8. How do the boys react to your butt? Oogle it

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jennifer Aniston

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? lol..yes..of course

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sure

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes, more than I liked

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? sure

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) sexy

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It was cute and sexy as my face (I am sure they meant it well...lol)

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Lots

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it's perfect shape..in or out of a bikini

chelsiebloo:13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yep! A few times I even remember seeing my mom's handprint on my butt after a spanking!! yikess

Are you saying you looked at your butt in the mirror after a spanking? No wonder you got in trouble!!

1. Do you like your butt?
-- Yes, I do!

2. Do you think you have a big butt?
-- Yepp. That's why I like it!

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
-- ... Can it be bigger and more bubbly? :)

4. What size jeans do you wear?
-- 11-13. 

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?
-- Honestly, little black dresses with some heels. It just pops!

6. Do you wear thongs?
-- Yes, I love them!

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
-- I actually love boy shorts and hipsters.

8. How do the boys react to your butt?
-- I've had no complaints ;)

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?
-- Hmm... J-Law (but I'm obsessed with her, so I'll pick someone else). Umm.. The girl from The Carrie Diaries. 

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?
-- Lol no XD

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?
-- All the time!

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?
-- Yepp.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?
-- Yes lol.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?
-- Oh yeah. I quite enjoy it.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?
-- Yes.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?
-- Yes!

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
-- No.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
-- A mix between muscle-ness and squishiness. 

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
-- I don't sit on anyone's lap, but if someone touches it, they almost always comment positively.

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
-- I don't really know..

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?
-- I guess squats.

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?
-- Just the roundess, and bum is my favorite word.

1. Do you like your butt? Its one of my best features!
2. Do you think you have a big butt?I think It's perky.
3.Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No I like it the way it is :)
4. What size jeans do you wear? UK size 6.
5.What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Anything tight.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yeah.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong or bikini cut.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I think they love it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Candace Swanepoel. Or Khloe Kardashian!
10.Which boy has the best butt in the world? Ooh thats hard. Justin Timberlake has a nice derrière
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Oh, yes.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? They say that my bum is quite big for my size!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? No.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Plenty of times!
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like? Like bony and padded at the same time. 
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? That its bony
19. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "you have a big arse for a little lady."
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I squat.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Bums are hot!

~1. Do you like your butt?yes!!
2. Do you think you have a big butt?yes. my waist is a size 3 and my butt is aabout a 5
3.Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? butt lift lolool
4. What size jeans do you wear? Usa 3/5
5.What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight pants, or sweats
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts all the wayy
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they hug me from behind, usually fake faint when i turn around and i get alot of slaps.. alot
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire/ the minaj booty
10.Which boy has the best butt in the world? waynee babyyy
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes, they say theyed like to have my... body
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permissission? all day erryday
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like? like im sitting on a ball aired up but still squishy,, and i can feel my bone
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? guys say its turning them on, girls say that its to hard to be this big
19. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "anorexic waist with a bubble booty dammnn girl and you white?? shiyyyitttt" <exactly what was said lolol.
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? running TWERRRKKKK
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? its bubbly.

1. Do you like your butt? At times haha
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe a little bigger and like toned
4. What size jeans do you wear? I dont wear jeans x.x
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? I have never
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut and hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I don't really know
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Katy Perry
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?No
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Occassionally
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? If I have then I didnt notice it, otherwise no
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nah
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Kinda boney
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My friends say its boney -.-
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I have no idea
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like butts that are fit, they look best in yogas

1. Do you like your butt? Its alright, could be better
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? im making changes...squats are a good thing ladies 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 14
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? um no pocketless jeans...no one looks good in those lol
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters and boy cut...
8. How do the boys react to your butt? idk...i have a husband and he loves it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? um...i love everything about Lauren Conrad
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes haha
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? dont we all?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? um...since theres a noticable difference because of squats yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? oh yeah. 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)idk normal
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? its better than my big sisters
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats...
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? idk

1. Do you like your butt? Oh yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Its got a great round shape
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? As is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 3-5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Bikinis
6. Do you wear thongs? I only wear thongs
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Its been slapped a lot lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica alba
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Maybe?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?they have before
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Umm yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yep
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Sure
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Have before
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Idk
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Daily
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? How it looks in a thong

1. Do you like your butt? I don't really think about it that much. It's alright I guess. I know how to move it so that's what matters.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Eh...maybe a tiny bit
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I kinda wish it was a tad bigger.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 29 in Miss-Me 7/8 everywhere else
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Form fitting dresses and short denim shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Noooo I might as well not wear underwear. I want something to cover my stuff
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini and hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I catch a guy occasionally glancing at it, but nothing much (unless I'm on the dance floor during the Wobble) :)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? That girl I saw on Inside Edition earlier- she has the World's Best Butt but I don't really admire stars' butts. i do however admire one of my classmates' but- we all agree she's got the best.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Hell no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Occassionally- I have to make sure it's not sagging or jiggly or anything
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes, but not usually
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Only a couple times
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Sorta...mostly no
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yesss omg my school used to have Slap Ass Friday and it hurt! Plus friends do it to annoy me.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No it's aca-awkward for me
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nah, it's not necessary.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It hurts, partly because I was shot in the butt during paintball...but it's mostly firm with a bit of soft- gotta work out!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? "Your butt hurts" I have been told I have a boney butt
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it's hot? Idk
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No but after earlier I am gonna start to
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Mine isn't too small and it's not enormous. It's pretty much fine the way it is and I like how well I can move it.

1. Do you like your butt? Love it!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? For sure, I have small boobs so my bum is my most womanly asset ;)
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope, happy as it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggins and yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? For my boyfriend, yes. Normally no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong and bikinis
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it! Whenever a guy hits on me its usually butt-targeted
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Lol yes, my sister
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha hell yeah
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? ..yes :(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? All the time :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Eww, no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Feels like i'm sitting on play-doh. It's quite comfy to sit on, now that I think about it haha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My friend once said it felt like a pillow
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? the pillow comment!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really, im lucky!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they look cute and are fun to smack hehe ;)

2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's not huge
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope I am completely happy with it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes, but mostly boy shorts
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters or boyshorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Most of them love it, I get compliments a lot.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Hmm..I don't really know
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Not flashed
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yep
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? From my parents? No
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Oh yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) this is a weird question..it looks like a butt
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nope
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? not really anything in particular, I get complimented a lot on it
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not really
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like it's size

1. Do you like your butt? I adore my butt, honestly. It's my favorite thing about my body 
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes, it is! Not too big, but noticeably large 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No, I'm very happy with it
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans?...or underwear :D
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Haha, they admire!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? beyonce
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yes, when I was younger I went through a mooning phase :D
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? LOL yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, quite often actually
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? :( YES!! My mom was big on them when I was growing up
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, of course. I like it
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah :@
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? I can't imagine ever doing that, no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Urm, actually quite squishy and soft..feels like a pillow :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah, I get comments but rarely
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I dont actually know!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? SQUATSS!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? You sit on them all day but they never get bruised!! Or really sore!! Like seriously! MAGIC!!! 

1. Do you like your butt? Yuppers
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nope :P
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It could be a little bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0-4 depending on what i shop at for them
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jeans and yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? yupp
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boyshorts 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My bf thinks its amazing, love looking at it, especially when its naked ;p
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? dont pay attention to their butts
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? all my close friends
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yupp
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Occasionally
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? nopeee
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? i dont hook up, my bf always puts his hands in my back pocket though
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yupp
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yeah i smack my bfs butt 
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? noppe
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) bony
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? every time
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my ex a year after we dated said it was amazing and sexy and a bunch of other stuff like that
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nooope
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? that its not hugggge

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Normal 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Bigger 
6. Do you wear thongs? A UK 8 or waist 26 length 32
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Always complimented saying it's 'nice' and 'perky'
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Rihanna
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Probably
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? All the time
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not really
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? On occasion 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Not really
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Maybe
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Quite firm
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? 'Its so perky' 
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squat lunge jog
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's got muscle so is firm and looks nice

1. Do you like your butt? No.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? More toned.
4. What size jeans do you wear? Ten if I ever do wear them. Dresses and skirts are more my thing.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight Shorts.
6. Do you wear thongs? Ew, no.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts. :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Megan Fox.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes, when I was single. :P
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Nope, never.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Never.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes. ^_^
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Um, no way.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!): Soft.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Soft.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? No idea.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Started a month ago.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They cushion they blow when I fall, lol.

1. Do you like your butt? I am satisfied with it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No average
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would make it a little bit bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 3 or 5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Stretchy pants
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts or hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't know..
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No Lol 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Maybe lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yea
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Maybe
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yea
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Maybe
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Not really
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Normal I guess
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Asking if I had anal to increase the size
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No just run
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? N/A

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, love it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Kinda
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope I love it! 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans that button at exactly my belly button. Figure hugging dresses and skirts like pencil skirts. Oh and shorts too! 
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I love hipsters...the lacier the better. They have the perfect exposed/unexposed bum ratio 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I just know that my ex-bf loved to squeeze it :P 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? J-lo?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol sometimes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes!!!! My parents were big on it 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course! 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Once and it was in public haha 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? depends who it is
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope I love the size of it 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Feels like play-doh when I wiggle in the chair :)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yup, squishy and they loved it
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? someone commented that its a good stress ball to squeeze lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats and lunges 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love that it's not saggy at all. I love butts on boys too. It's just a nice squeezable body part you know? They're nice to sit on too :p lol

Somewhat

Medium
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
I would like it to be a tad bigger
For my bum it's a 0, but my waist would be a 000. Weird huh?

Leggings/yoga pants

6. Do you wear thongs?
Nope

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
Underwear NEVER fits right. I wear whatever i have.

'Nice ass' almost daily last year. Not in a polite way AT ALL.

J-lo XD

Um.. i ran around the house naked when i was 2. That counts. XD

No?

Occasionally.

Maybe once.
Never hooked up, but yeah i would. When i am older, that is...

Yes. Multiple.

My best friend's very rarely...

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
NO WAY!

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
um... A butt.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
Yes. My tailbone is boney. C:

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
We were playing a game at school one day and we had to describe a person in 10 sentances and everyone had to guess. So this guy says 'Nice ass' and EVERYONE yelled my name. It was HILARIOUS!
I am a dancer and soccer player. I also love piyo. Look it up C:

My bum, the roundness of it.

1. Do you like your butt? I've only recently started to
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not big, just average but it's not small
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Yeah I'd like to make it a little nicer but since I've started   working on it, I love it
4. What size jeans do you wear? A 10 because I have wide hips
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Booty shorts or leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes my uniform for work is quite tight so I kinda have to, but I do with leggings anyway
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Um I prefer bikini cut but boy shorts look better on me
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My bf seems to like it and I've caught loads of people staring
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Anne Hathaway has a lovely shape and isn't too skinny, but she doesn't get noticed as much
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha who doesn't!?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Recently yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No, I got hit all over really
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes of course ;)
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah but it was bf, and he was messing around so I didnt mind
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah, especially my bf's when we're with other people and we can't do much, but we're still a bit cheeky
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Firm, but not too bony
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My bf says its sexy ;)
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I was kind of showing off my new butt (I'm almost finished the 30-day squat challenge) and my friend was like "Daaammmn girl you been squatting!?" and we both burst out laughing cos it really suited her (she's latina)
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yup 30-day squat challenge and some leg raises, lunges and foot circles
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? That it's seen as a sexual object, and guys love to stare, but it's where poop comes out :P

1. Do you like your butt? I mostly really like it, yeah.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nahhhh. Not tiny, but not big.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I have awkward bikini tan lines .____. but that's about it.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 5-7?
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Probably yoga pants.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yeah sometimes.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Most frequently bikini cut but thongs are cute. :~)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend loves it, otherwise idk.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Oh man idk.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Just friends and boyfriend. :)
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Maybe...
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Only once that I can remember.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeahhh.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Only friends.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Heck yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nah.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Fine, not too hard or soft.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Not particularly.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My boyfriend  said I had "a hella fine booty" because he's a nerd. :~)
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Lol no.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's a butt idk. It has a cute freckle :)

1. Do you like your butt? Fav part of body
2. Do you think you have a big butt? I KNOW so
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Just a tad more bigger and toned 
4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends 1 sometimes a 3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Dresses + leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy Shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They say its big and nice
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim K
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? lmao no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? all the time
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? lmao yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? always
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes lots
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? all the time
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? uh noooo
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) normal
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? this guy said he imagined water dripped down it with suds lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? none but i should
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Its amazzzzzzziiinnng

- Meh.. its alright, I suppose. I'll have to admit, I feel a bit strange filling out a survery about my booty, haha.

- Not really!

- I'm content with it. Although, I wish it were a bit bigger.

- 0-1

- Shorts or jeans. Skirts aren't really my thing.

6. Do you wear thongs?
     - Mostly, yeah.

- Thong or bikini cut.

- I dunno..

- I don't really admire anyone's butt, rofl. But I wouldn't mind having Shakira's body, of course!

- Once. 

- Uh.. not that I can recall unless I was messing with jeans.

- No.

- Not that I can remember.

- Yup.

- Yup. 

- Used to, not really anymore.

- Nah, I'm good.

- Feels normal? lolol :p

- Nope, not that I recall.

- I don't even know.

- I do a bunch of exercises in general, soo... squats!

- They complete the body.. what would the world come to if we didn't have butts to hold our pants up? xD

One of the weirdest surveys I have taken, but hey.. lets take about butts! 

Yes!
Sorta...

Yes...and nothing at all!

shorts, or tights/yoga pants

6. Do you wear thongs?
yes

boy shorts

they love it!

I'm not sure...

no

yes

yes..

yes

yes

yes

yes

no

I'm not sure...

yes

Don't know

nope

They are unique!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread