Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

1. Do you like your butt?Sometimes
2. Do you think you have a big butt?bIGGER THAN NICKI MINAJ
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?nah its aight
4. What size jeans do you wear?5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?Leggins jeggings
6. Do you wear thongs?ya
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt?"DANG MAMA LEMME HIT!"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?Rihanna
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?ya
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?yupp
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?YA all the times
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?yuipp
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?OF COURSE
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?YESSS
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?Nah im not gay
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?noooooo!!!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)super soft
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?YASSSS
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?GuRl lemme eat that **bleep**t
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?nah mines naturtal
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?its not that important to me

ok, so i'm sick with a cold and killing time to take medicine lol

1. Do you like your butt?     Yes, most of the time
2. Do you think you have a big butt?   So I've been told
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Pretty happy overall lol
4. What size jeans do you wear?  2 (hey, i'm short lol!)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  Tight jeans and mini-skirts
6. Do you wear thongs?    Not really. Not uncomfortable, but would feel weird to me except in wearing them for guys/girls
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt?    <STARE> or "I'd love to have you sit on my lap"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?   Hmm, that's a tough one lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?   Um definitely no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ (read above answer)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  Wayyy too much
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?          Not really that I can remember
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?     They like making that a requirement . . . sigh
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?   Mmmhm
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?       Once in a great while, but not all that often
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) At this moment? kinda sore and achey like the rest of me after being sick for two days and working 17 hrs in two days.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?  Too often lol
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It feels too boney for you to sit on my lap (my grandmother, and first bf, who seemed more obsessed with that than our actual relationship) thankfully i haven't heard that one in a few years lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?  Not devotedly lol
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  That it's exactly what my bf's into (although i'm beginning to wonder if that's cause for concern, considering lol) . . . or in general . . . guys should wear more skin tight jeans lol ;)

AND Wolf-Fire, i don't think it's actually N/A, i know a lot of guys that do wear thongs (many who shouldn't lol) just had to make a comment about that, couldn't resist. hey, i'm sick, i've got an excuse lol :)

hahaha well I meant more n/a for me really ;). But you are right, some guys do wear them!.

1. Do you like your butt? not really 
2. Do you think you have a big butt? no I know i dont
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? change it 
4. What size jeans do you wear?like a 10 cause I'm team too thick in the hips but team too flat in the ahhh
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yogas
6. Do you wear thongs? yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt?they are like "wheres it at?"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? julianne hough
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes lol 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? all the time
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes theyre like girl eat some colards 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? making out yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? all the time he plays baseball its magnificent
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? yes i plan to

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) bony 
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? ouch your butt bone is jabbing me baby 
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? its like a decline
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?the fact theyre fun to squeez

1. Do you like your butt? YES!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? uh huhh, damn right!!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wouldn't want to change it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants or tight jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? probably bikini cuts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it ;) haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Eva Longoria's butt is awesome! its so tight!!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? lol yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha yes, of course!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? they do sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yup
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? urghh, yes, its happened :(
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha yeah, thats just how we say hello :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NEVER! that would be too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Cushioney and soft. It feels really cushioney especially when I wiggle on it from side to side
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? oh yah, defo. i always get worried incase im crushing them tho :(
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my sister once told me to move out of the way, because my bum was blocking the sun loll
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats! they're the best
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they're soft and so nice to squeeze and smack!!

amandataylor: 20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my sister once told me to move out of the way, because my bum was blocking the sun loll

loool, I just burst out laughing at this! I'm going to use this line on my sister next time ^-^

1. Do you like your butt? yeah it's fine
2. Do you think you have a big butt? HELL NAW
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i don't know, maybe a little bit bigger, I barely have one
4. What size jeans do you wear? 0
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? short shorts all da way
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they say it's small but still nice
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? i don't even know but ill start checking some out
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? there would be nothing to squeeze
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yeah
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? n/a
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? n/a
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nooo
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) all i feel is bone
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idek
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no f*ck exercising (i will regret that statement in 5-10 years)
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? the way they move when you walk

1. Do you like your butt?

Yes!!!
2. Do you think you have a big butt?

No, but it's nicely shaped
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

Maybe if it was a little bigger, but I think it's pretty great there's almost no cellulite or anything :)
4. What size jeans do you wear?

2-4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?

Something that's not high waisted but like mid so it's not low rise, anything that like fits to it nicely gives it a good shape
6. Do you wear thongs?

Yess :)
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

THONG
8. How do the boys react to your butt?

They dig it ;P
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?

JLo, and megan fox <3 BEYONCE
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?

By accident......
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?
I think you mean like all the time
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?

Yeeees :) it's perky heheh
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?

.... noo
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?

How do you hook up without butt touching???
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?

Yes ahah
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?

Oh yeah gurl
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
Waht, no!

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

Comfyy!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

Nooo :(
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

It's perfeclty round, you got a bubble butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?

Not intentionally XD
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?

It's form and general perky roundness

1. Do you like your butt? Ehh. I'm ok with it.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not really.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd make it bigger.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 2-4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? i'd say dresses.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfirend likess it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jayyylloo of course. LOL.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No?
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? No?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No?
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes. Lol.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Not skin to skin.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. My boyfriend. Lol.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes. It's funny.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Umm. Like a butt?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My mom says its bonny.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Uhh that it's big
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Run.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's err a butt?

1. Do you like your butt? I don't love it, but I don't dislike it.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? I know I don't.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish it was a bit bigger and firmer.
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 8.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans, short shorts, tight dresses/skirts.
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? No complaints.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nobodys.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Lol no.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Randomly, yeah.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? LOL NO WE LAUGH AT MY BUM.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Occasionally
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Not my friends', but yeah if it was a guy I liked.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nahh, so many risks.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Normal
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Someone said it was boney once.
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It moves too much when I move. Inside jokes :P
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I used to
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I looks good

1. Do you like your butt? Ehh, not really
2. Do you think you have a big butt? People say I do but I don't think so
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would like to have it bigger
4. What size jeans do you wear? 4-6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings,tight jeans, shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts, bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? "Wow, what do you do to maintain your ass like that" or "you have a big ass"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce, J Lo, Kim kardashian,
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No? Lmao
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Lol plenty
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Oh yeah
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Butt bigger!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? How is it suppose to feel? Lmao
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes lol
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Tell me what you do to get an ass like that
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not really
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I could twerk with it (; lmfao

1. Do you like your butt? yup
2. Do you think you have a big butt? medium
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i like it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 3 in juniors
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? booty shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? nope
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? gimmie a lap dance guhh!!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? rihannas
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yea my cousin
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sure
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yea they say u gotta big booty for a mexican
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no not really
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yea
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes all the time
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yea
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? slightly bigger but its not mandantory
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) yea coushionny
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? cant remember
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squat and twerking
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? that its not to big or to small

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, very much.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? I guess so...

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I like it the way it is :)

4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 7

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Booty shorts ;)

6. Do you wear thongs? Uh, no 

7. When it comes to underwear what are your favorite for your booty: thongs, boy shorts, bikini cut or 
hipsters? Bikini cut panties please :)

8. How do boys react to your butt? They like it :T

9. What celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Only my best friend Amber when we were slap-happy, and she did it back

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Nope

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes

13. Did you get spankings on it as a kid? A couple of times

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Haven't hooked up, so no

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without permission? Many times, yes

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course, anyone who doesn't isn't having fun

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Uh no, that's for unfortunate individuals with no booty or too much booty, and I am neither

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (Try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy, like a feather-stuffed pillow or something of the sort :)

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comment on how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah, I've heard bony and nice.

20. What's the most funny/memorable thing that anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "DAMN, you've got a nice ass Mariah!" from my big sister's best friend

21. Do you do any excersises to keep your butt in shape? Uh, no.. No "Bunbuster Xtra" :D

22. What do you like most about your butt (or butts in general)? My butt catches guys' eyes ;)

1. Do you like your butt? Yes, yes I do!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yeah I call it jupiter haha
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I love my butt, but if i had to change anything i'd say more toned haha but i can fix that myself if i really need to lol
4. What size jeans do you wear? I wear a size 16 or 18 depending on the cut and designer.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Dark colored well fitting jeans, black yoga pants, and pencil skirts.
6. Do you wear thongs? yes, when i wear tight fitted jeans
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? typically bikini cut... or thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they enjoy it very much usually! it's squishy and comfortable and considered sexy to some haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce most definitally
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? like mooned??? probably, but it obviously wasnt memorable
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? heck yeah! all the time... it's good to get in touch with your own body!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?yeah my girl friends always comment on how i should lend my butt to them haha
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yes, a few, only when i was really being a little brat!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah, if they want to lol
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? most of my friends on a daily basis..
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? oh yeah haha its good sportmanship and is simply a fun passtime lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) comfortable, squishy, balloon like...
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? same as above
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? that it has its own gravitational pull
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? squats, lunges, side lunges lol
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? they are sexy and practical and a good way to flaunt your personality lol

1. Do you like your butt? Its ok
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Im happyish
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8-10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans on shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? Always
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong and G-strings
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Unsure
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? None
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yep
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yep
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Ye sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? As a child for being naughty or from my ex
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Ye with my then boyfriend
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yep lol
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yep
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Weird when wiggling xD
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Em ye, its too bony but soft XD
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Unsure
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No just treadmill
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Just how soft it is :)

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah, I actually do.2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes. It's quite bubbly.3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wouldn't hurt to be bigger and firmer.4. What size jeans do you wear? About a 3.5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? A lot, but manly Jean, shorts, and dresses.6. Do you wear thongs? All the time, but not on my periods.7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thons, and bikini cut.8. How do the boys react to your butt? I haven't done much with a guy. Or have had many boyfriends. But the guys that I have been with seem to really like it. A lot of guys stair at my butt. It gets really uncomfortable.9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Eh, I don't know, probably Beyonce. 10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't know? 11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes...12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes.13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? No.14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course.15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Never.16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Noooo.17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Uh, yeah I guess.18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Boney. But only because my butt is really up.19. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It's a bubble butt?20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nopppe21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I don't know. Nothing.

1. Do you like your butt? Suprisingly YES!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? YES
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it
4. What size jeans do you wear? Don't wear Jeans 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight ones 
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts, type things
8. How do the boys react to your butt? most say its nice 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonces
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes :(
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes (ashamed)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? One friend has 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? One time if that counts 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Nope 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Nope 
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Yes 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) feels wobbably 
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes, my ex-boyfriend did 
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? When my boyfriend kept hitting it and messing with it 
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yes defoo 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? hmm i dont really know, i guess just the size of it 

1. Do you like your butt? it's okay I guess
2. Do you think you have a big butt? definitely
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd want to make it more toned
4. What size jeans do you wear? american size umm 6-8? I think
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? black leggings
6. Do you wear thongs?  no but I would
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they like it I think haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? jennifer love-hewitt
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? when I was little
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? unfortunatley yes I have
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no? I don't think so
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no.. this is a strange question
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah well not whilst hooking up but whilst messing around
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? I probably have
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nah
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) squishy? butt-like?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yeah apparently you can feel the bone sometimes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? nothing comes to mind
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I tried to do that 30 day squat challenge but I had to study, I may start it again 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that it's big, I'd rather it be more perky though :')

1. Do you like your butt? Yes Im very confident about it
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Quite big for a white English girl lol.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No changes. Maybe just need to tone my thighs slightly.
4. What size jeans do you wear? size 8 or.. 27/28"
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? size 8
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? i love boy shorts. These ones I have from superdry <3
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they say its big
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Probably beyonce because she knows best how to dance using it. lol.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Boyfriend.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah they say they never knew it was that big :S
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yea
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yea
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? quite a bit
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no way
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) cushiony
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? they say its big and firm
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I have a big badonkadonk ahhahaha wtf
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes squats 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? firmness, belly dancing how it moves

1. Do you like your butt? Hell yess
2. Do you think you have a big butt? of course
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I love my butt the way it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? 5 or 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? fitted skirts it make my butt look extra big :)
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  I like any under wear.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? DAMN!! your a$$ is fat
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? No one Sorry
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes sometimes I slap it lolsz
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? All the time
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? What?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I let my boyfriend
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Duh!!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? I have enough as it
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)  Comfortable
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? A$$ so fat I need a lap dance
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No but when i was doing track it was way bigger than it is now
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? My boyfriend face when am on top

1. do you like your butt? - actually, yes. 
2. do you think you have a big butt? - it's not too big, but it's a good size lol.
3. are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? - i like my butt, but it would be nice if it was bigger hah.
4. what size jeans do you wear? - 0 or double 0.
5. what type of clothes does your butt look best in? - um pretty much anything tight hahah.
6. do you wear thongs? - yes.
7. when it comes to underwear, whats your favorite for your booty? - thongs, cheeksters from victorias secret, & bikini cut
8. how do the boys react to your butt? - ive been told i have a nice, small, round ass bahahah. one guy told me it was juicy & he loved it xD
9. which celebrity booty do you most admire? - miley cyrus i guess hahah
10. have you ever flashed your butt in front of anyone? - i mean yeah friends when we change lol 
11. do you ever squeeze your own butt at times? - uh yeah who doesnt xD
12. do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? - yeah they say its toned & perky hahah
13. did you get spankings when you were little? - maybe only a few times, my parents dont believe in hitting your child, neither do i.
14. have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? - duh 
15. has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? - yeah 
16. do you ever smack your friend or bf's butt in fun? - yes ahahah.
17. would you ever consider plastic surgery on your butt? - hell no.
18. what does your butt feel like when you sit on it? - like a butt? i dont know xD
19. do your friends or boyfriend ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps? - they said its hard & it hurts xD
20. whats the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever told you about your butt? - um my ex was over at my house & we were taking a walk & he was behind me and said he loved my ass, it was perfectly round but not too big, & it was juicy xD then he grabbed it loll
21. do you do any excersizes to keep your butt in shape? - i play volleyball so all the squatting helps, & 20 squats every night.
22. what do you like most about your butt in general? - how it looks in tight pants & how i can fit into anything basically haha

i love my butt lol
no, but it's not tiny

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
no i think my butt is pretty nice

28 (i'm a size 6)

LEGGINGS
6. Do you wear thongs?
not alot
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
boy shorts
they like it ahaha 

not sure...i like Kim Kardashian's but, but it's a little too big

no

lol yes

not really

yes

yes

yes

yes (mostly my friends, my bf doesn't really like that)

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
never

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
lol i don't know how to describe it

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
one friend said it was "fluffy"

20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
that it was "fluffy" ahaha

no

i like the shape.

no not really actually
 no
I wish it where bigger
tight ones
6. Do you wear thongs?
no
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
boy shorts
they dont
Kim Kardashian
no, not that I remember
yea
no not unless I wear something tight
yea
no
only my friends as a joke
no
no
firm
bony
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
pancake booty
I do alot of squats
I dont like my butt

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not big, but round and perky
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It want it to be a little bigger and defined
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Pencil skirts and spandex shorts (nike pros, under armour, etc.,)
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong, but bikini's make my butt look cuter haha
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They react well, it's my go to seduction tactic. When in doubt, use the ass.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kate Upton's!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? All the time. It's a problem.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not regularly, but yeah. They know I compliment my own butt enough.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes! I love when guys grab my butt while we're hooking up.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, and I punched him.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Hahahaha yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Boney, which is suprising to most, but my butt is "big boned."
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They say it hurts haha
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Oh jeez. Probably "Oh damn, that ones mine."
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not really, but I should!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? The affect it has on men....

1. Do you like your butt? eh, sometimes.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? I know I do ._.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would make it a bit smaller.. If my boyfriend would let me lol.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 7.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? leggings, jeggings. He says a certain pair of jeans that I have.
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes. Most of the time, I wear nothing. :0
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts, thongs.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've seen some stare.. Dont know if its good or not lol. My boyfriend LOVES my butt to no end.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? noneo.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? My boyfriend;)
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Sometmes..
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? My one friend is jealous because she doesn't have a butt.lol
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Here and there..
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yesss.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? ohh yeaahh.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? I smack my boyfriends butt all the time. :p
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Fluffy?lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My boyfriend loves it because then he plays with it or dry humps me... xP
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? During sex, My boyfriend keeps saying he wants my butt to be BIGGER.. That nutcase..
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? When I have the time.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Hating the butt today so nothing at all.

1. Do you like your butt? I do like my butt, I think it's one of my best features
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes. 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd love to make it a bit more toned and rounder. 
4. What size jeans do you wear? 14-16
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans definitely. 
6. Do you wear thongs? Very rarely. 
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters. 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I have been told I have a very nice butt on multiple occasions. 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I love Scarlett Johansson in general. 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Occasionally
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yup
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes. =.=
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Never hooked up. 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, just happened this past weekend. 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Nah
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? lolno
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft, comfortable. 
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nope
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? This guy that liked me told me I had a very nice butt. 
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not now but soon. 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They look soooo good in jeans. <3

1. Do you like your butt?yes2. Do you think you have a big butt?its fine
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?i want it to be exactly as it is4. What size jeans do you wear? 31/32
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? ..Hot pants i guess.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yup.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt?Boys are so impatient. But they know it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?jlo10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't know.
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? several times.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Ha, usually.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yeah, very often. Then my brother moved out.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? May be
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Boys are so heavy.
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? sorry?
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They are quite gentle
19. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Give me your butt babe or something like that
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Enhance the body

1. Do you like your butt?  It's my favorite physical feature! :) So, yes!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yep, its big for my size and quite bubby
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it the way it is
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Hotpants and leggins
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes...I'm not a fan of thongs though
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it and I usually always get a few compliments about it :)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel...what a booottaaay!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Haha yes, to some of my friends when we're being dumb
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol (Yes)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yep :'( didn't everyone?!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Only past boyfriends
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, like a million times!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never! If it aint broke, dont fix it ;)
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Quite cushiony and squidgy. Now that I think about it, its actually really comfortable to sit on lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My ex used to sometimes. I hate sitting on peoples laps though incase I squish them!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it should be in a museum haha
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really..squats and bike riding
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? looks great in jeans and gets guys' attention!:p

This was fun!! :D

1. Do you like your butt? -Kind of
2. Do you think you have a big butt? -Kind of, again :')
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? -Just a bit bigger, more toned
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8UK (4US)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings, skater skirts
6. Do you wear thongs? All the time
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? -Boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? -They like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nicole Sherzinger 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Eh
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? All the time
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It goes bony
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Bony
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It's been sculpted by the gods
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats, then I give up ahah
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? How toned it is

1. Do you like your butt? yes;p
2. Do you think you have a big butt? average
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? it's decent i'd say
4. What size jeans do you wear? 13
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? booty shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? yup
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? it phazes them
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? josh hutcherson;)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yes.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? ..no
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? nope
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? sometimes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah, then i smacked them.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? my boyf has a nice ass so yeah;)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? noo
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) cushiony! haha
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? once
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "it feels like a light airy pillow"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it allows me to sit ;p

1. Do you like your butt? lawlz yeah
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Sure
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Love it as is
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 14... I think
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Sweat pants, yoga pants, and anything high waisted
6. Do you wear thongs? Main my mom buys my clothes... and approves it.
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They lub it! Lawlz
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Mama Nicki!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yuzz
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Totally
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not alot
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Of course
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yupp
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Nahh
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never that.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Jiggly??
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? OMFG yess!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That they wanted to spread on umbrella and lick it off.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?nope.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?how it feels and looks.

1. Do you like your butt? In the past I never used to, but now I've grown to love it :)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Quite big for my size but I've learnt that's a good thing ;)
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with the way it is!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants!
6. Do you wear thongs? Rarely, I'm not a fan!
8. How do the boys react to your butt? All my ex boyfriends have said that it's their favorite physical feature on me. So far so good!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Haha yes, my sister and some of my friends (they've done it back to me too!)
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha yes, when I'm stressed!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yep! A few times I even remember seeing my mom's handprint on my butt after a spanking!! yikess
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah..I like it too ;}
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, unfortunately!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Urghhh, no! That would feel so wierd!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy and quite comfortable actually! Feels like a soft cushion!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Haha, yeah my friends joke that it's like a pillow!
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? One of my ex's said he wanted me to squash him with my bum :/
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nothing really!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They've got a double use! They're great for attracting guys and also handy as a nice soft cushion for sitting on :)

1. Do you like your butt? yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? nope
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? im happy with my butt
4. What size jeans do you wear? 2
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? yessss :P
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? boys love my butt
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? taylor swift's
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? not really
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yup
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yesss
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah...
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yup
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no i wouldnt 
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) ummmm... idk. this is an odd question XD
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yes
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nope
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? idk

1. Do you like your butt? I;t's alright I guess2. Do you think you have a big butt? Definetely 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? There's a bit of cellulite which is never fun4. What size jeans do you wear? 13
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters and thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I don't know
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't really check people's asses out lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? a long time ago yeah11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? all the time!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah, my friends have
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yeah from my mom
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I haven't even left first base...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yuup16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? omg yes lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) lots of cushion
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? um no?
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk, people comment on my boobs more...
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? i've done some squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it's nicely sized, not like Kim Kardashian, but i'm not flat assed either

Haha, this survey's hilarious :31. Do you like your butt? Definitely!
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's a bubble butt for sure
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? If I could implant J-Lo's butt onto my body, I would!..But otherwise, no..you got to be happy with that you've got!
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 14 usually...depends on the make
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? Yep
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong thong thong thong thongg!! ;)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Haha, they love it! Or at least I hope they do ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Sofia Vergara has a great figure
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes to a few friends and ex-bfs
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol yup
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah, I don't know whether they actually mean it though, or whether they just say it as a joke :/
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? All the time :( My worst spanking was when my mom broke a wooden spoon on my butt :O
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Only if I really knew the guy and liked him
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Always
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Eww, how would that even work?!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Feels like I'm sitting on my own in-built portable seat cushion lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah, that it feels like a pillow
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Urmm..well my ex once asked to use it as a pillow to take a nap on?!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I do a lot of swimming...I guess it helps!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? looks great in tight clothes and they're fun to smack! :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread