Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

1. Do you like your butt? yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? yep
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? im happy with it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 1-5 depending on the brand
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans or short shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? yep
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they compliment it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jennifer Lopez (my mom and aunt have told me since age 2 I have a J lo booty)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? no
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yep
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? sometimes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? ya
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yep
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) um like a butt....
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? boney
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? idk

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nope.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wish It was abit thicker..lol ;P
4. What size jeans do you wear? One.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Short-Shorts,Leggings,Tight clubbing dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? Hells yeah.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy Shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They all like it, always comments.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? LOL @diamondatl 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Don't think so
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yepp aha.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Have..
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? UH HUH.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Ofcourse [;
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Many times.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? obviously.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) I dont know.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? BONEY lmao.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "dayum, i love your ass" Just Cracks me up hearing it from one of my exes.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? The Look. Thickness.Sexiness. I dont know =P

1. Do you like your butt? No I hate it

2. Do you think you have a big butt? No

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish I could make it bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear? 0 or 1

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Pencil Skirts

6. Do you wear thongs? No, I don't really own that many

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: Boyshorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? Black ones think it's tiny, white ones think it's nice

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim Kardashian

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't notice guys asses

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Only the ones that are skinnier than me

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Possibly

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? I can't even feel it

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? People say I have a bony butt

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Probably that it's small but it looks right on me

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that my butt is bigger that some peoples

1. Do you like your butt? NO
2. Do you think you have a big butt?YES:smileysad:
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish it were smaller
4. What size jeans do you wear? 3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? belted dresses/shirts
6. Do you wear thongs? No
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hip huggers
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I believe they look at it but they never say anything directly
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Colbie Callait
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No...
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, but they're skinny
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? sometimes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I don't hook up with anyone
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No not really
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Yes, to make it smaller
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It hurts if I sit for a long time
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No, I fell fat if I do that
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "Woah,look at your but, it's big" or "You're a runner, you have buns of steel"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes run and squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like how they can be firm

1. Do you like your butt? Eeeh so so 
2. Do you think you have a big butt? NOOO
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would like it to be bigger and rounder, lifted lol 
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Spandex, high waist pants/shorts, jeggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Hmm I'm not exactly sure...
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kardashian lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope 
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes .-.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Nah
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? YES
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? YES
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? YES
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope, I'd like to work out to get t the way I want.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? Uhm, it's just there, it doesnt jiggle or anything :b lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? In 8th grade, I am now in (10th) boys used to love my butt apparently, soo Idk what happened, maybe it was the uniform pants?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yes, I have an app on my phone I actually just started using called "Booty Pops" haha
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like big round liften butts, as for mine...it's small and not exactly saggy but not exactly fit either.

1. Do you like your butt? Love itt <3
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Veryy
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy as iss
4. What size jeans do you wear? 14
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? swimwear lol
6. Do you wear thongs? yesss
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They always staree
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim kardashian
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeahh lol a lot at the beachh
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yess lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah lol
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Very much soo
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Of course ;)
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes -.-
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Noooo perfect as is
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Jiggly lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah they say its cushiony lol
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That they would eat my ass out because it was so nice 0.o
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope lol
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Its huge and i can always see it if i turn my head a little ;)

1. Do you like your butt? I don't dislike it..
2. Do you think you have a big butt? HA. no.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would make it a tad bigger.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 00/0/1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings.
6. Do you wear thongs? I have once. I hate them.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? Uhm, they like it? I guess?

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Lololol, Kim Kardashian!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes. Hah.

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yup.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? They say i have a bubble butt because i'm a gymnast.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Like when i got in trouble? Yes.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. Then beat the **bleep** out of them! :smileyvery-happy:

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah! Hahhaha. We have wars... It gets intense!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No? That's retarded.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Uhm? It feels like a butt.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Boney. -_-

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It looks like a balloon but feels like a rock.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I have to. Training in the gym made my butt this way.

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's not too big but it's not too small! Anddd, it doesn't sag! :D

1. Do you like your butt?I love my butt !

2. Do you think you have a big butt? I have a big a$$ for a slim chick.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Lol. I would like it to be a tad bit bigger if anything. 

4. What size jeans do you wear? 2

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? bodycon dresses and highwaisted jeans/shorts.

6. Do you wear thongs? Yes.

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs & boyshorts.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They stare. Lol

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Amber Rose

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Hahaha! YES!

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lmfao, yes. 

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes. 

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Not really.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? OF course. I love that. 

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. :(

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes. :) 

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No. It's not that serious. 

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) ----

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Haha yes. 

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I'm not quite sure.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Once upon a time, I was really into doing squats. 

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I love it when my boyfriend grabs it.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes! And so do the boys1 :smileywink:
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No changes, I'm pretty happy with my butt.
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 2-4, depending on the brand.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? All kinds! Lol. My butt usually looks pretty darn good in jeans!
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs and hipsters.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Hmm...not sure?  I never really thought about it...I guess Jessica Alba has a pretty nice butt! Lol.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol. I don't think so?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) I'm not really sure how to answer this question...it's comfy?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No, but they don't complain.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Oh goodness! Hilarious pickup line..."Are those space pants? Beacause your ass is out of this world!" Ba ha ha ha! No joke! Happened to me at a bar! :)
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yes. I workout all the time!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like it's shape.

1. Do you like your butt? Eh kind of
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would make it more like out there. Like BA BAM!
4. What size jeans do you wear? 6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight skirts or dresses 
6. Do you wear thongs? Ya 
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts or hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They apperently really like it 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nicki Minaj!
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Ya....
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Ya
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Ya 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No 
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Ya, that one happens ALOT! 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? haha ya!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Ya
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Boney 
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? It's very boney
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? DAMN SHE'S GOT A BIG ASS!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? HELL YA!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like the bottom of my butt, IDK what it is about it. It's just like super cute looking!

1. Do you like your butt? Most of the time. 2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes. 3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Well, for one I'd like to make my butt more muscular and not have so much fat in it. My boyfriend smacks my butt sometimes and says it bounces. I don't like that. 4. What size jeans do you wear? Either a 3 or 5 depending on the brand/store. 5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Short shorts or Regular Jeans. 6. Do you wear thongs? No. 7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I like boy shorts and hipsters, they are the most comfortable. 8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend really likes my butt. ;) 9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Why would I be looking at celebreties' butts? 10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No. 11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes. 12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, quite frequently. 13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Not really. 14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, my boyfriend squeezes it when we're making out and I'm on top. (We're both virgins) 15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? If they did, they would probably lose an arm. Or an eye. 16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts for fun? I smack my boyfriends' butt. He's a runner so its nice and firm. ;) (TMI, I know.) 17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, no plastic in my butt thank you.18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It's squishy. 19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I sometimes sit on my boyfriend, and even thought I have a (somewhat) big butt, I'm small and slender so my butt is bony. (Or so he says) 20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My best friend Stephanie once told me: "OMG I know why Logan (bf) likes you now!... You're butt is awesome!" Gotta love her. 21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not at the moment, but I plan to join track.22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I really have nothing specific that I like about butts, it is so weird saying that outloud.

1. Do you like your butt?   Yes 
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No
4. What size jeans do you wear? 7/9
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans
6. Do you wear thongs?  Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? "Damn Karen, you got a cake." which is another way of saying "Karen, You have a nice butt"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?  Never really thought about it. 
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? All the time 
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Comfy?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  The first time i heard "damn karen you got a cake." I was so confused and thought the guy that said it to me was asking me for cake.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Sometimes
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  I  don't know, they are just sooo awesome !

1. Do you like your butt? Sure, haha.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? My butt has gotten so much bigger because I just had a baby haha.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want my small butt back haha
4. What size jeans do you wear? Medium maybe? Not sure.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? I don't know 
6. Do you wear thongs? negative
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? my boyfriend before my last loved my butt? hahaha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim kardashian fo shizzle.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yeah hahaha
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no haha
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? probably 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah? haha
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yeah
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no, i used to want butt implants hahaha, but it got bigger all on its own
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) i wouldnt have a clue?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I get told I have a bony ass haha
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? dunno
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? i dunno

1. Do you like your butt?

I LOVE my butt XD

2. Do you think you have a big butt?

no, but all my friends tell me it is

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

i'm happy with it (:

4. What size jeans do you wear?

5, but i was wearing i size one two months ago, i had a bit of a growth spirt, but even when i wore ones i had a big but, or so i was told

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?

idk. anything i supose 

6. Do you wear thongs?

NO! They drive my crazy. sting up the but? no thanks. 

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

boy shorts, least likely to give me a weggie

8. How do the boys react to your butt?

idk it catches their eye

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?

Jessica Alba, Nicki Minaj, and shakira

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?

no, dont think so

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?

all the time. lmao. i know weird XD

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?

Constantly, i love it :3

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?

until i was 5, after that no

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?

i've only been with one guy so yes of course

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?

yes, they regretted it

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?

sometimes

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

never.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

it's comfy

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

not exactly really, they say im weightless, but im only 105 lbs. 

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

nothing really. One time i wa in art class though trying to squeeze past two tables and my butt shoved the table and all my friends cracked up laughing, that's pretty much it. 

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?

no. i recently tried to do some exercises from cosmo but they were too painfull

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?

they are AWESOME i love bubble buts they're fun to play with

absolutely!

lol not reallllly

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

i'm happy with it lol

3 or 5 

yoga pants, obviously ;)

6. Do you wear thongs?

yes lol

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

i tend to go commando more often than anything, but i own a lot of boy shorts lol

they like it lol

i really don't know lol

yes!

lol ya it's happened

yeah lol

you have no idea

sure lol 

yeah haha

not really but ig sometimes

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

noo

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

um it's pretty boney lol

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

sometimes it's cushy, sometimes it's boney lol

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

it's a comfy pillow? lol

not necessarily haha

it's mine 

Eh. Could lose the stretch marks.

Not really. Average.

Again. Lose the stretch marks would be nice.

Hmmm.... To accomodate my very muscular legs (and butt yes) about a 7 or 8.

HAHA basketball shorts or certain maurices jeans.

6. Do you wear thongs?

Hell no. I hate having something up my buttcrack.

Hipsters.

I don't know or care. As far as I know they don't know I have one. The only one that's ever payed attention is my best friend/gay boyfriend.

None. 

Nope.

Nope.

Just the gay boyfriend.

Up until I was 15. Bare. Yes, my dad is a perv.

Never hook up.

A new kid in my foster home. He was only 8 though and didn't realize it was wrong.

Just the gay boyfriend.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

Nope. Boobs are a different story....

....like a butt?

Haha gay boyfriend and dad both told me I have a bony butt.

Nothing.

Nope.

Nothing.

Do you like your butt?

No

No its flat

Am not happy but i wouldn't change it cuz i gata love me for me so other people love me for me

uhhh i or 2 i think sometimes 3 depends on who makes it

I think black skinny jeans
6. Do you wear thongs?

No

uh bikini cut or nun

I don"t know

uhhhh i have no clue mayb j lo

i dont think so

yea

no

no

yesss

yesss

my bfs

no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

like idk nothings there maybe or am jus used to my own butt

nope

its soft

no

ummm merp...i have no clue

-Yes!

-Yes!:smileyhappy:

-Uhmm...

-Leggins, Sweatpants & Skirts
6. Do you wear thongs?

-Yea...Occasionally

-Boy Shorts

-Lol. Theyre always making big booty jokes & tries to touch.

-Kim K.

-No.

-Yea

-Yea

-I cant remember

-Of Course. :smileywink:

-Yea...a few times.

-Yup

-Nope

-Hard to Explain..

-Yea...like cushion

-A random guy yelled "LEMME FEEL ON YO BOOTIEE!" lls

- No

- Uhmm...I like it period.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes. :)

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Make it a little tighter.

4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends on the fabris. usually size 2

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants, miss-mes (expensive jeans), and booty shorts!

6. Do you wear thongs? yes!

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Lace hipsters, and lace thongs.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They say it's big

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? My friends and family call me "little J lo"

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope.

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?Yes.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?all the time!!!

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yep.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?happens all the time, nothing new.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes, it's just a little game we play,

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?Nope. I love my butt just as it is.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it?(try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It feels big lol.

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? That my butt hurts their legs.

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? One of my guy friends said that my butt reminds them of Beyonce.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?Mostly,  Lunges

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? How big it or they are!

1. Do you like your butt?- Yeah,
2. Do you think you have a big butt?- Average.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?- Could always be abit bigger.
4. What size jeans do you wear?- One. Im tiny ok.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Short-Shorts, Tight dresses, Yoga pants ;]
6. Do you wear thongs?-Ofcourse.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?-  Cheeksters lmao Boy Shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt?- Compliments, Jokes.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?- Blac Chyna
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?- Probably
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?- Totally
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?- It's how I got my nickname <3 ;3
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?- Few times.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?- All the time.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?- yes.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

1. Do you like your butt? Yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I am happy with it.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? most things expect certain type of dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes I do
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it. sometimes they smack it which turns me on a bit
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim Kardashian
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes i have
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes they do
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes i have
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? whenever i walk past guys that think i am hot
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NOOO I love my butt just the way it is.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) feels like i'm sitting on a cushion
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? they say its my sexiest part of my body and they squeze it
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? it's sexy
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? i run and go to the gym

my bum: its perfect for me

1. Do you like your butt? Yes.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not really.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It'd be cool if it was a little bigger, but I don't know how to healthily do that.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Spandex, of course!
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend loves loves loves it. He always talks about it. Haha. But others? I do'nt know.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jake Gyllenhall ;)
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha, yes.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Mhm! 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Only a time or two
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? No.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Fine?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nope.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Hm..damn. My boyfriend says the funniest things about it all the time but I can't remember. :(
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I practice yoga, so..there's a lot of poses that help out. :)
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that it's firm and perky.

Already done this on another sub-forum I think but I'm bored so I'll do it again...

1. Do you like your butt? When I look at it in pants I wish it was bigger. When I look at it bare I less it had less cellulite and less jiggle..so no. 
2. Do you think you have a big butt? My boyfriend tells me I do. My other boyfriend tells me I don't. So I don't know what to think, lol.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd definitely change it.
4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends. I wear anywhere from size 1 to 5.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans.
6. Do you wear thongs? Hell no.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut or cheekies.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They seem to like it I guess!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Not sure.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Doubt it.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol no.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Once or twice.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Probably.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Maybe.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a butt...
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? He didn't say it TO me, but one of my friends said to my older man that he'd like to bounce a quarter off my ass.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Nothing, really. 

1. Do you like your butt? Sometimes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would get rid of my stretch marks
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 2 or 3 (Long)
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans or shorts with smaller pockets
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs and boyshorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend loves it. (:
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Oh I have no idea...
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Not intentionally and not that I know of
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Occasionally.. lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, my friends like it.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? A few times, and nothing extreme
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? My friends.. but I guess they have implied permission. :p
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Well right now I'm sore from dance, so painful. lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They used to say "bony" but I don't know anymore
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "dat ass" "Your butt got so much bigger! You're becoming a woman." lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Dance and squats and other work outs/ exercises
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's "cute" not too small ( but it could be bigger.. :p)

1. Do you like your butt? Sometimes.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's pretty big. My bf reckons it's huge lol.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Less cellulite would be nice
4. What size jeans do you wear? UK 10-12
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Everything ;)
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope, never
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Anything but thongs.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They love it :)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Soooo many. Scarlett Johansson's bum deserves an oscar.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Not on purpose, except to my boyfriend xD
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? All the time xD
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, the reckon mine's fabulous.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? I still get spankings now, from the bf, lol.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Nah, only bfs get to.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Ya -_-;
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? of course.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?Nope, I like the size of mine.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? Normal I guess.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nah not really.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? n/a
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope, I should though xD
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It looks awesome in clothes, if only it looked as good naked, ahaha.

1. Do you like your butt? - I really like it!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? - NO! It's tiny!

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? - I wouldn't want to change it.

4. What size jeans do you wear? - I don't really wear jeans, so I don't know.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? - Jeans

6. Do you wear thongs? - No

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? - Grannie knickers :P

8. How do the boys react to your butt? - They don't react to it.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? - Beyonce's

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? - Nope

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? - Sometimes

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? - No

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? - No

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? - No, I've never hooked up with anyone

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? - No

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? - No

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? - No

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) - This is embarrassing, but it feels tight.

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? - No

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? - My mum told me my butt looked good in jeans :P

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? - No

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? - I like how mine is compact but perfectly formed :)

Hate it!

Too big!

No, but there is no changes I would want to it

32 here and 12 in the UK

Baggie trousers and long jumpers
6. Do you wear thongs?

No

Boy shorts!

I have no clue!

Shakira Shakira!

No

No

Some do

No usally 

Well I am a virgin so i can't answer that question but he does when we make out

No

No

Nope!

Ok?

Nope

Honestly nothing!

Yes all the time I am a basketball player so i have to keep fit

It is very round and I think it makes me sexy!

1. Do you like your butt?    overall yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt?   i know i dont
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? see #1
4. What size jeans do you wear?   european 36/38, or size 1...forgot my size in the united states i think 3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?   tight!! 
6. Do you wear thongs?  almost all the time
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  string thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  it's tiny but bad @ss! 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?   ricky martin :D shake your bon bon
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  my boyfriend
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?  yep
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  not really
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?  nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?  yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  yes
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?  all of them lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?   no (see #1)
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) boney
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?  says it hurts
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  that it's insolant :D
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?  yessss. it's squats that make a difference between a butt and an @ss
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  the shape

1. Do you like your butt? i do :)
2. Do you think you have a big butt? the size of jupiter i like to joke :)
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i'm fine with it :)
4. What size jeans do you wear? 16/18
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jeans/ pencil skirts/ yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes but i always get scared they'll get lost haha!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini!!
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they either love it or they dont haha it doesnt matter much to me.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? beyonce lol
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? heck yeah i do!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? they love it lol :)
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yeah not alot though
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Can you really stop them from doing that?
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? my friends typically lol
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? of coarse lol it fun :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no way!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Squishy, comfy, bouncy.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? they like that its squishy
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? i was laying on my stomache in the grass and my guy friend comes up and lays in the arch of my back and told me that my bum made a most desireable pillow!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? just recently i started to.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? that you can just grab them and hold on!

haha! Absolutely love this survey :) me and my butt will try answer as well as we can!

1. Do you like your butt? Yes definitely!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? It is quite big yes!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it as it is, but if I could, I would make it a bit more 'perky' haha

4. What size jeans do you wear? 4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? In legging and tight jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes, sometimes if there's a special guy ;)
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  Most guys tell me it's my best asset :smileywink:
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I would have to say my boyfriend :smileyhappy:
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Haha yes!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? lol yes, usually when I'm walking in front of someone on the stairs!
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes, all the time from my mom whenever I was in trouble :( My bum still stings thinking about it lol! Ouch :s
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, but ONLY if I was going out with them at the time
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, I hate it :@
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, never
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? ok I just wiggled on my bum. It feels like a soft portable cushion! It's like a built-in seat pillow when I'm sitting on it lol
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Sometimes. My bf tells me it feels 'squishy' when I sit on him haha
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That I should bring along 'the wagon that I'm draggin'
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yes, squats
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're cute, soft and nice to squeeze when you're stressed :smileyhappy:lol

lol btw, is it just me or does this survey suddenly make anyone else appreciate how much we all go through with our butts in life!? butts are so useful!:smileytongue:

1. Do you like your butt? eh
2. Do you think you have a big butt? nope, in fact, its small
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? its part of me, so i wouldnt change it
4. What size jeans do you wear?8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants and a thong
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes, only really because my bf likes it
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? lacey and soft
8. How do the boys react to your butt? well idk. my bf likes my butt.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? i dont :P
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? once on a dare but it was alone in a basement with all girls
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? hehe no
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? nope
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? yep
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I don't hook up, so no. My bf does grab my butt when we make out though
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? nope
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yep
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) I have a boney butt
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? ...I have a boney butt hehe
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? ... nothing apparently XD
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? nothing really. I can sit on mine

1. Do you like your butt? Of course!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes, it's quite big. Not Kim K big, but big for my body size!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Perhaps make it a bit more tight?

4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants ;)
6. Do you wear thongs? Yupp
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs!
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Haha they love it! Whenever I get compliments from guys its usually always butt-targeted loll
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce. Nikki Minaj's is just too big for her body imho

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Haha yeh to my friends! Nothing better than a good moonie once in a while lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha sometimes if im in the shower or something maybe
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yep, a lot of spankings! haha, doesn't everyone get their booty spanked when they're growing up though..?!
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yahh definitely, if he was a boyfriend. If it wasnt a boyfriend, then NO
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, if its by a friend its fine tho.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Haha yeah sometimes, doesnt everyone tho?
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Hell NO!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!Well when I sit down on it it kinda goes sqooooosh haha! And when I wiggle around on my seat it just feels soft and squishy :smileyvery-happy: I love it!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes, just that its really soft
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My friend (who's African-American) told me I'm a white girl with a black girl booty haha!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squats and lots of running!
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're squeezy, soft and are guy-magnets lol. + they're comfy and cushioney to sit on when you're tired of standing :smileyvery-happy:

lol btw, is it just me or does this survey suddenly make anyone else appreciate how much we all go through with our butts in life!? butts are so useful!:smileytongue:

lool, that's so funny but true! We should have a Butt Appreciation Day :)

1. Do you like your butt? Yep
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Average sized I guess?
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope I like it as it is.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 29 waist?
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?Gym Shorts
6. Do you wear thongs?n/a
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?n/a
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Girls seem to like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?Don't know really
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?Yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?Sure! Smack it to lol.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?Yes actually they do.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?Like 2 times
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Sure girls can.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?Yes lol
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? If we are good friends or are dating
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?Nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a butt?
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? It's soft?
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I love the way the moon shines on your ass.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Squat
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?Soft, and smackable :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread