Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

1. Do you like your butt? Sorta

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not at all, its flat
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Have it be a little bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear? 00
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Not sure
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Nothings there
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Not sure

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Not really
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? YEs

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Flat
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Woop you go straight down like a pencil
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Not huge like Kim K

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah kinda
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes, but its not massive though
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Nope, I think it's fine as it is
4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? In tight shorts :D
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I get a lot of positive attention from guys because of it haha!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim K
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes, to my boyfriend!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Lol. Yes. Its a good stress-ball
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Does my sister count? If so, yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yep
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah, its hot!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Probably no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Soft/cushioney
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Not really
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it feels like jello
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Jogging
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Its round and perky

1. Do you like your butt?

YES YES YES i love my itty bitty tiny little butt

2. Do you think you have a big butt?

not at all

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

i wasn't always happy with it but now i love it so i dnt wanna change that

4. What size jeans do you wear?

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?

boot-cut jeans high shorts hip huggers and shorts
6. Do you wear thongs?

Yea!!!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

booty shorts bikini cut and thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt?

they think its to small or say i dont have a butt... but who cares.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?

none... i love my own

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?

not yet
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?

HECK YEA!!! ALMOST ALL THE TIME!!!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?

Never
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?

not really once or twice
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?

yea
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?

YEA!!!

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?

no....
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

HELL NOOOOO

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

very very boney not to much meat on my butt....
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

yea, they say i dont have a butt or its to boney
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

my mom telling me its growing lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?

yea but it doenst work unless im doing it wrong
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?

that it is squezable, fits perfectly in your hands, gripable, and its not BIG!!!

1. Do you like your butt? Not really :P It's okay

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Firmer, rounder

4. What size jeans do you wear? 6-10
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skinny Jeans, Yoga pants, dance skirts
6. Do you wear thongs? everyday!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs or hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well, my boyfriend quite likes it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? JLOW, obvs.

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Urm. No, but my boyfriend's seen my butt.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Never..
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? My sister says she's jealous
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Once. Only ever once.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Obviously.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Haha my friends and I do if one of us is wearing spandex
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Kinda boney
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That it's very "slappable"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I dance 8 hours a week and walk to work everyday, 2 km uphill.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I'm not generally fond of butts. I don't understand why people love them?

1. Do you like your butt? yep! haha

2. Do you think you have a big butt? yea.. people say I do. lol.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? nope, no changes

4. What size jeans do you wear? 1 or 3

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans/jeggings or skirts

6. Do you wear thongs? no

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini.. I guess?

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it! ;) lol.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? um, idk..

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha, maybe once. XD

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yea, they say they wish theirs was like mine. 

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yea

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? luckily, no

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? no

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? never

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? um, idk.. kinda like a cushion

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no, my ex was just happy I was sitting on his lap at all. lol.

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Uh, this one girl in my class, was talking about how guys randomly grab her butt and then she said she's surprised it doesn't happen to me too, cause she noticed I've got a "cute little butt"! lol.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really, the only exercise I really do is dancing.

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Idk, I think I just have a nice, cute, decent-sized butt as far as butts go, and I like that guys like it! lol.

1. Do you like your butt?- yes

2. Do you think you have a big butt?-no
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?-maybe more firm

4. What size jeans do you wear? 2 or 4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tights
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? im not sure 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? nicki minaj haha

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no except my sister
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yea 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yea
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yea
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yea

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yea
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) lol um idk
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? that i have no butt -.-
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? that it isnt to big since im skinny

1. Do you like your butt? I do.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? for my size, yes.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? nah. I like it :)

4. What size jeans do you wear? 2
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans, skirts
6. Do you wear thongs? on occasion
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters and bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they tend to say I have a ghetto booty...
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? i don't know.......

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? my boyfriend...... lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? i have before... lol
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? nope..
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?from my grandma... 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? YES
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no thanks
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)squishy
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?nopeee
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? this guy that everyone secretly hates tell everyone he loves my butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I dont exercise...
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?its round quality..

1. Do you like your butt? yes

2. Do you think you have a big butt? everybody says so but i dont see it
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?nope

4. What size jeans do you wear? 11 or 13
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jumpers shorts dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? beyonce

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yessssss
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? of course
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes -_-

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nope
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) meaty lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yes lol
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my friend grabbed my butt and told me to suck it in
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? lunges up a hill
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? the roundness

1. Do you like your butt? yess :)

2. Do you think you have a big butt? ive been told and i agree
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i love my butt lol

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?leggings, tight skinnies, tight skirts/dresses
6. Do you wear thongs?i do indeed
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut and thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they slap it and it return i slap them lol 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce ^ .  ^

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? I did it once lol but that was just to make my best friend laugh
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes, my best friends say their jealous and girls at school say they wish they had my butt
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes -.- 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeahhh, they love it and i love it... its a win win situation ;)
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes >:p allll the time >.<

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Lol yeah
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO WAY ! M boobs? Yeah,.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) it feels like a cushion lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yeah, they say its really soft
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?One time my friend and i were messing around "grinding" on each other and she was like "Damnnn you got a nice ass, i'd tear it up" lol at the time it was funny, but then again we were like 12 and really immature lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nopeeee
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? i like that its big, big butts are great :D

1. Do you like your butt? its okay

2. Do you think you have a big butt? not really

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i would like it bigger

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight

6. Do you wear thongs? yeah in tight clothes

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong

8. How do the boys react to your butt? try to touch it

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? kim kardashian

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yep

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yep

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? nope

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?  noo

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes all the time

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  no

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) dont know!

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? just that he likes it

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? nothing really

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? the way they look in jeans or a tight dress

1. Do you like your butt? Noo :(

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nooo!!!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want it bigger and toner .

4. What size jeans do you wear? 14 </3
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Shorts ... sometiems .. 
6. Do you wear thongs? No . i kinda wanna try to though 
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts . 
8. How do the boys react to your butt? some like it ... but sometiems my pants are to big and make it look like baggy !:(
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nohommoo but nickki miinaj . 

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? ...yes.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sometimes when i look in the mirror lol 
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah sometimes .. 
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes ;(
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes .
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeaah 

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes :D
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? never .
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) fat and ew .. 
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? i dont really sit on there laps ... ?
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? dayuum girl .. dat ass. .. you work out ? can i touch it ? im thinkin maybe give it 'good game'(;
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no but i need too . 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? ....sometimes if its lifted or not  lol 

1. Do you like your butt? to a degree yesss

2. Do you think you have a big butt? no lol
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i wish it was curvier? :P

4. What size jeans do you wear? 5 or 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? shorts that arent too tight(:
6. Do you wear thongs? at times ;p
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters and boy shorts foshoo (:
8. How do the boys react to your butt? lol umm, i get compliments :P (:
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? beyonce off course ;p

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? noo lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol nooo?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? depends what im wearing lol ;/
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?  sadly yess
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeupppp lol
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yeuuup lol

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? lol does it make me a looser if i say yes? :p
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? noooope.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) lmao boneyyy xP
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no thank gosssshhh, yet idk if thats good or bad :P
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? sadly i have no butt memorebelia  :{
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? noo butt (lol get it? [;) i cant lie i do wana try that brazillian butt lift thing :p
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? the way they compliment our legs ;)

1. Do you like your butt? Yes!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Compared to the rest of me, yes.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it!

4. What size jeans do you wear? 10, but I have to get them shortened and belt the waist - big butt problems.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans, shorts, some skirts.
6. Do you wear thongs? Nope.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? As far as I know, they like it! My boyfriends have haha.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't know.

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha, yes actually!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yup.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? No.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? All the time! My boyfriend always does it.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yup - but it was my best friend or my boyfriend.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yeah, of course!
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No way.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Pretty comfy but firm? I don't know!
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Haha, yeah, I get told I have a big bony ass. 
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Your ass is gigantic!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nope.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It does its job!

1. Do you like your butt? To quote Drake: HYFR!!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yeah it is kinda
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Wouldn't want to change it, it looks perfect for my body

4. What size jeans do you wear? 5-6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight leggings :)
6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes for a bf but not normally
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well I hope they like it ;) A lot of my previous bf's have always commented that they love my butt haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nikki Minaj...I saw her live once and kept noticing how nice her curves were!

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes!!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? haha yes, especially when I'm checking it out in the mirror or just when I've popped out of the shower
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yahh, my friends usually tell me if they think my butt looks nice in a dress or shorts and vice versa..
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? lol yes...didn't everybody? My mom used to tell me and my sisters that God made butts soft & well padded for this reason :o)
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah, i don't mind it though
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? YES! my friends and family do it all the time.. it gets ANNOYING :@

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yes...my first reaction when I see a butt is to smack it :)
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never...would just be too wierd
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) I just tried wiggling on my butt..it actually feels really soft and squishy to sit on. When I sit on my booty, it feels like I have my own portable cushion :D
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Sometimes
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Someone told me once that its a perfect sphere lol
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Running and squats
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Butts are so useful..they're awesome guy attractors ;) and nice for sitting on

1. Do you like your butt? Yes!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not terribly big, but slightly bigger than average.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wouldn't mind it being a little fuller, but overall I'm happy.

4. What size jeans do you wear? 29 or 9/11
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings/Yoga pants
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? No underwear, way more comfy.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I've never had any complaints ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Probably Beyonce

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? sure
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah, sometimes.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yep.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Oh yes.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah, usually as a joke, but I've had random guys pinch my tush.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no way
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Cushioned
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I don't know of anythign in particular
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? That it's round and full. :)

1. Do you like your butt? Yes

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? less jiggle to it :o

4. What size jeans do you wear? 16
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans are the best
6. Do you wear thongs? No.. Neva thought of it xD
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? regular cotton
8. How do the boys react to your butt? "DAMN GIRL YOU GOT TOO MUCH AHS" -__-
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Okaii im not gay or blah but i like beyonce's ahs.! it looks like mine but smaller

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No well i mooned my mom but only cause she did it to me
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes.!! just to see what all the talk is bout xD
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? ughhh yes.! im like uhhh thanks.?
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? i never hooked up before :T
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes :(

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? No lmao
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Well i want it small but i appreciate it more now :D
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It Feels like Comfoortable Cushion.! :D
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? :X lmao sadly yes
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? " how much cornbread have u been eatin.?" -_-
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I played Softbal
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? i like my butt cause its firmm and uhh u can neva have too much ahs.? ( big butts neva lie.! )

1. Do you like your butt? Noope

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Butt lift!

4. What size jeans do you wear? 7 before i had a butt 9 now

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight skirts & shorts, anything tight pretty much

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They grab it & they love it, mu cuurent boyfriend calls it his property and hates when other guys touch it

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce'

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Only my lovely mann

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes to see if its firm

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Still do

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I dont just hook up 

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Allday Errday

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? On the volleyball court yes. And my bf's all the time.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? I just want a butt lift

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a cushion

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I have boney butt  

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It looks like i shoved to coconuts on my back, my ass is so high

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Lungesssssss

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? My boyfriend loves my butt & me

1. Do you like your butt? Meh.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? No.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would wish it was tighter...

4. What size jeans do you wear? 0. Thanks, mom, for thinking I needed a 1 when she bought me pants for Christmas... -_- Way to help my self-esteem.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? JEANS! :D

6. Do you wear thongs? Ha, in my dreams! (Not... not literally.... Totally metaphorical.)

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Well, I do look rather nice in boy shorts, if I do say so myself!

8. How do the boys react to your butt? Huh... I don't know? The two boyfriends I've had enjoyed smacking it....

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Haha, I've never really payed attention to that. But I've seen videos of Billie Joe Armstrong pulling his pants down and mooning the audience at concerts.... Doesn't seem so bad.... XD

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? XD Yes. Haha, I mooned my boyfriend on Skype recently....

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? XD No. Jesus, this survey doesn't stop making me laugh!

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Does my aunt saying I have a bony butt when I was sitting on her lap when I was, like, 6 or 7 count? Or when I was casually standing in the kitchen and my mom said I have a cute butt? XD Gosh, my family makes me feel so awkward!

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes. >:(

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Well, my boyfriend does every single time, and I can tell you, I don't mind it!

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. -_- In 6th grade. AND IT WAS A GIRL, TOO. GROSS! I hated her and she hated me because I dated the boy she liked... Not my fault he liked me and not her! ...But that's a story for another time.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Friends: OH, GOD, NO! Boyfriend: Hell yes. ;)

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? NO!

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? Haha, very bony....

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I've sat on my boyfriend's lap but he's never said anything. Although he has made comments just randomly.

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? At school, my boyfriend smacked it probably because it might've been "Slap-ass Friday" and he hit it pretty hard and so I jumped. Then, my ex-boyfriend is like "She liked it when I did it!"

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Exercise? WHAT IS THAT MADNESS???

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Haha, I couldn't tell ya!

1. Do you like your butt? most of the time!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? lol its huge.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Im happy with it. Normally how new conversations start with boys. Wish buying jeans was easier!

4. What size jeans do you wear? 11

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans!

6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? bikini cut and thongs

8. How do the boys react to your butt? Lol. Some like it. Im called 'ghetto booty' and 'bubble butt' constantly.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? umm..none? Im told im a long lost kardashian sister though haha.

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? lol no.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? sometimes. and some say they're glad theirs isnt this big.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yup:/

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeahh.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? all the time..

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? lol. sure.

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? heck no! its obviously supposed to be this way.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) idk?

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?yes.

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? if they made a butt scale, you'd break it.

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?nahh

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?i have no idea.

1. Do you like your butt? sometimes lol

2. Do you think you have a big butt?No, its medium
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?I would like to firm it up more

4. What size jeans do you wear? Sz4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?sweats, skinny jeans, shorts..
6. Do you wear thongs?no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?boy shorts & I just started using bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt?O.O
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?Jlo

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yess lol
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?maybe;)
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?definetely
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?yesO.O
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yes>:|

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)nice & soft lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?yes
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?you got a big butt :smileyembarrassed:
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?sometimes
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? tehy are so sexy;)

occasionally.

i used to have a very large butt. since becoming pregnant, my butt is now a freaking monster.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

i want it the size it used to be!

i don't know right now. i can't fit into any of my jeans :p

yoga pants!

6. Do you wear thongs?

i used to every day. now verrrrry rarely

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

bikini cut/hipsters

they LOVE it. my butt is my number one sexy quality, always has been

i don't really care :p

my boyfriend. probably past boyfriends.

when looking in the mirror at how huge it is.... 

occasionally

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?

yupp!

uh huh

my ex used to all the time. i hated it.

mhm

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

probably not. unless it kept growing and growing and growing

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

squishy

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

sometimes

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

i honestly can't think of anything. my boyfriend was a boob guy before he met me though (;

no. ha

they make wonderful noises when you smack them.

Do I like my butt? Heck yes

Do I think I have a big butt? the majority of the time

Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there changes you'd want to it? Yes I am happy, but I do wish it was a little bigger

What size jeans do you wear? size 10

What type of clothes do you wear? clothes that is fitted and show my figure

What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans and dresses

Do you wear thongs? Not at this time

When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty? Hipsters

How do th boys react to your butt? My ex always said god dang when he saw my butt. Other guys I don't know

Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim Kardashian

Have youever flashed your butt at anyone? no

Do you squeeze your own butt sometimes? yes

Do your friends or other girls compliment you or your booty? On me

I did get a lot of spankings

I did let a guy get a feel on my butt while hooking up

No guys do not touch my butt without permission

I smacked my bf's but for fun

No surgery for my but needed

my butt feel comtable and wiggles

I like that my butt is proportional to my body and that it's round

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah, I guess
2. Do you think you have a big butt? People keep pointing it out, so I do!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I think a bit smaller would be nice (see, I'm not that gifted in the boob area, so I'd like to be a bit more even LOL).
4. What size jeans do you wear? I think 6?
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes, all the time
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They look?
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? No one's
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? My boyfriend!
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Haha yes, when I'm stressed and need a stress ball!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? They do, but it makes me self-conscious
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Rarely, I was a pretty good kid
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes lol
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes, doesn't everyone?
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Ew, no!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Like a built-in seat cushion i guess
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? My boyfriend says he loves the feeling of my booty cushion rubbing into him when I sit on him ;)
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Not something someone said, but one night I was at a club and someone just grabbed it!  I was mortified!
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Starting to worry about that and do some leg workouts...
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? They're fun to smack and look good in tight pants!

1. Do you like your butt? yeuppp
2. Do you think you have a big butt? not really lol
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? maybe make it a bit fuller
4. What size jeans do you wear? 6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pants or leggings lol
6. Do you wear thongs? yeupp
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs and boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? ohhhh.. probably vs models
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? noo
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? nopeee
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeupp
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? nopee
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? always
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeaaa 
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? yeuppp
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nopee
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)lool i dont knoww
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? nopee
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? ummm a complete discription of it
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yeaa
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it's firm

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah. It's not too big or too flat.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Medium size
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm happy with it
4. What size jeans do you wear? 1
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans, yoga cutoffs (like from lulu-lemon)
6. Do you wear thongs? When I'm wearing tight pants
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boyshort is cute :)
8. How do the boys react to your butt? A lot check me out, lol I've heard one say "damnn"
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Alex pettyfer ;3
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? LOL when I was young, just to my sister though ahaha
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? No..
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not in my earshot?
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? I was lucky haha only occasionally..
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No! I don't hook up, only date..
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah :/ at a party
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Wtf no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Noo!
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Comfy
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Haha my friend called it soft
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "Nice bum car where ya from? ;)"
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Nah I'm lazy
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Me: round, cute soft.

1. Do you like your butt? - Not really

2. Do you think you have a big butt?- yes -___-

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?- No I wish I can have a perfect butt :/

4. What size jeans do you wear?- 3

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?skinny jeans

6. Do you wear thongs?no but i wear boyshorts

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?boy shorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? some guys think its cute but i think its horrible

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?hilary duff D:

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?no

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?yes when im playing call of duty xD

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?yesh

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?yes ._. its so swollen thats partly why its big, 

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?no but this one guy did without me knowing,

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?heck yeah!

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?yeah lol

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) when i lay down its like a hill

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yeah

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?"maan your butts so gorgeous! come gimme a lap dance"

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yes, squats.

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?the firmness lol

yup.

i've been told that in proportion to my body, it's big, haha.

i mean, in normal clothes i love it. but when it comes to ballet, i obviously want it to be smaller. 

a size 4, or 27.

it looks really good in nike pro combat compression shorts. also, what girl's butt doesn't look good in yoga pants?

6. Do you wear thongs?

of course!

i like "cheekies" underwear from VS. it shows the perfect amount of booty, and they're really flattering on mostly everyone!

they're always making comments about it! most of the time i just laugh with them.

kate beckinsale has a really nice butt! haha. and of course, kim k!

yessss! 

yup, and i don't really know why, i just do it! 

yeah!

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?

nooo.

hahaha, of course. 

all the time. you just learn to ignore it, especially in crowded hallways at school! 

yup!

nah.

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)

i suppose what everyone else's butts feel like..i'm pretty sure mine is a little more muscley than a normal butt though. 

yeah, i've gotten "squishy"

this kid at school told me i had a "fatty" before. also, when i went on a class trip to europe, the guys had a game going to see who the first one would be to touch my booty. blaaaahh

ballet does a fantastic job! i recommend it for any girls seriously trying to tone up their butt/legs!

i mean, you can never go wrong with a good butt. everyone can appreciate them. 

1. Do you like your butt? Not really
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nope
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd make it smaller
4. What size jeans do you wear? 12-14
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans I guess.
6. Do you wear thongs?  Yes I do.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thong
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? christina aguilera
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope, only the boobs.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Nope
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No :(
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yep

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?  Maybe
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) It feels big
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I dont even remember
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I'm about to start.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's a cute shape, I guess.

This picture is just really awkward!

1. Do you like your butt?  I guess.
2. Do you think you have a big butt? No.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It's a little fat.
4. What size jeans do you wear? Girls 12.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Idk.
6. Do you wear thongs? No.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  Hipsters.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They don't.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Umm... I'm not sure.  Sofia Vergara, maybe?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Yes.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Light ones, as kind of a joke.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Never hooked up.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah. My best friend's grandpa.
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? Kind of... boney. I don't really have anything to compare it to.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I don't remember.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Butts are squishy.

1. Do you like your butt?yes
2. Do you think you have a big butt?kind of
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?i love my butt
4. What size jeans do you wear?6 or 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?shaped or skinny
6. Do you wear thongs?no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?boy shorts and bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt?they think it looks good
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?idk
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?no
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?no
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?no
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?no
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yes and no
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?bf's butt yes frineds no
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no of course not
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)comfy
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?yes
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?i can't rember
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?no 
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?my butt has a nice shape

1. Do you like your butt? It's ok
2. Do you think you have a big butt? Definitely not.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd want a bigger, rounder one.
4. What size jeans do you wear? 2
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Short shorts.
6. Do you wear thongs? Not really.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  Hipsters and boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They say it's small and cute.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jessica Biel, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Of course
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No :(
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Sometimes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, please and thank you lol.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes :(
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of  course lol
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Sometimes I say I will but God made me this way and so far no complaints :)
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Stable? Idk lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? It's small but they like it.
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My ex saod he could palm my WHOLE butt
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I ran track all through high school and thought that would help but it stayed the same.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's just there. I like how it looks during sex though XD

1. Do you like your butt?- Yes.
2. Do you think you have a big butt?- Not sure.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?- I'd make it smaller.
4. What size jeans do you wear?- 4/6
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?- leggings or shorts.
6. Do you wear thongs?- yes.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?- bikini cut.
8. How do the boys react to your butt?- they love it! ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?- Beyonce.
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?- No.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?- No.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?- Yes.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?- Sometimes.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?- Yes!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?- YES!!
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?- Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?- No.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)- It hurts.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?- Yes, bony!
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?- That it's perfect.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?- Just general excercise.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?- Mine-- Everyone likes it :D

1. Do you like your butt? Yes :smileyhappy:

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yep and so do many other people which isn't exactly a good thing -.-

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Happy

4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends on the place but at Delia's I think a 7/8

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jean shorts

6. Do you wear thongs? Nope

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters and boy shorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? A lot of them touch it and say things like "dayuum you gotta nice ass"

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Idk haha

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope but I've been mooned by guys.

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? No..

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? No

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yep

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? ALL THE **bleep**ING TIME

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes hehe

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No wtf

18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) A pillow haha

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes my bf has lol.

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My friend Anthony smacked it and was like "I SWEAR IT WAS A DARE! Btw you got some nice chi chi's" :smileylol:

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Kinda

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I guess it's firm. What I don't get is why guys like round things. Boobs, butts, they're both round. Lol

1. Do you like your butt? Ummm Sometimes lol

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not Really

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? My Mom Gave Me This Butt, Ill Rock It :womantongue:

4. What size jeans do you wear? Size 5 :smileysad:

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Leggings

6. Do you wear thongs? Yepp

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs Because I Feel Most Confident In Them

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They Make Very Inappropriate Comments

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Jennifer Lopez

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeaa To My Closest Friends :womanembarrassed: :womanlol:

11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Hmmm Nop

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes Which I Think Is Crazy

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up? Yes

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Its Unavoidable :womanlol:

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes I Slapped Him In The Face

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Of Course :womantongue:

17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No, I Dont Believe In Plastic Surgery

Feels Like Jello :womanlol:

19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They say it feels like a muffin for some reason :womanlol:

20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? "Your butt looks like a muffin, can you share some ?" 

21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No

22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I Can At Fill My Jeans Out

:womanhappy:

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread